Chapter 11

Sugawara POV

I am deprived of physical touch.
I think I have had the more physical contact with the volleyball in the past few days than with my mother my entire life.
I just wanna cuddle with my boyfriend.
Is it too much to ask for?
I convinced him to come over and watch a few movies with me. He wanted to finish his assignments.

I think he should have better priorities.
He is picking up our food on his way here and should be here any minute.
I have selected a couple of Star Wars movies and Krampus because he has never watched that.
There are blankets on the sofa that I have extended so that we can get as comfy as we want to.
I hear a knock on the door and rush to open the door.

I see Daichi in sweatpants and a tight tee. I am drooling over him but I grab the food instead and speed walk towards the living room.
" That is a nice way to welcome me. "
" Food. Priorities. "
He laughed and settled down beside me.
I spare not one second in snuggling into him as much as possible.
He put his arms around me and it feels right. I longed for this.

I started the movie.
Both our phones rang at the same time.
We look at each other and slowly reach for our phones.
It's our parents.
Shit.
I go to different room so that they don't know that we are together unless they already did, in which case, I am dead.
Ooo, we could be zombie parents.
I pick up the call.

Daichi POV
" Hello mom. "
" Hi honey, what are you doing? "
" Nothing much. Just trying to relax before the practice matches. How are you? "
" Oh dear, I am perfectly fine. We wanted to tell you something. "
" Yeah. Go ahead. "
" We will be going over to the Sugawaras for dinner tomorrow before both of you children leave for Tokyo. "

" Oh! Alright. "
" You both will have to come directly there after school so pack decent clothes. Also don't forget a deodorant."
" Yes. I won't forget mother. "
" Just reminding you. See you later alright. "
" Bye. "
In a minute even Suga come back and basically flops onto the couch.

" My heart literally this close to popping out of my chest. "
" Aww. Come here. "
He slowly climbed onto my lap and hugged me.
I swear to you I could feel his heart beating.
I sooth him as much as possible and then we resume to eat.
The rest of the night goes without my Suga having any more heart attacks.

Tsukishima POV

" Tsukishima Kei. "
It was lunch under last day before does the VBC left for Tokyo. The swim club members were still teasing me about how Nishinoya-senpai pulled me aside yesterday.
I did not acknowledge them.
The eventually settled around me.
I don't know why they have to constantly talk while eating.

" Coach wanted to talk to you. "
" Why? "
" About the tournament accommodation."
" But I am already going to be in Tokyo. Two days in advance. "
" Wait. What? "
" I have that this matches against Nekoma and Fukurodani. "
" You are telling us that your not going to be here to days before the tournament. "
" Precisely. "

" What if we fall out of sync before the relay. "
" Too bad. I guess. "
" But isn't a tournament more important than practice matches. "
" I don't think you remember that deal. "
" But like... Bro.. come on. "
I shrugged it off.
Today was my last practice before the tournament and I know the coach is going to thrash me as much as he can.

Swim captain POV

Thanks to Tsukishima, I will finally be able to take part in the relay medley. I still cannot fathom how no butterfly swimmer has joined in the past two and a half years.
I still remember being extremely frustrated after the first term of this year. The registration dates for the tournament were coming near and I just wanted to calm down and stop thinking for a while.

I just could not sleep and saw that it was 5:30 am. I decided that I should just quit trying to sleep and go for a swim.
I went to the public pool because the school was father away. I really hope that it would be open at this ungodly hour and it was.
On entering the changing room, I saw one bag. I assumed it belonged to the person who was in the pool because I heard a splash.

I had hoped to be alone by can't complain because it's public pool.
I entered the pool to see a  boy swimming butterfly.
Life does like to taunt me.
I saw the boy swimming for a while and I noticed his form was accurate and pretty consistent. So naturally I had to ask him where did he learn it from.
He told me his neighbour taught him and continued swimming.

I too swam for a while and then went back to the changing room.
In about 5 minutes he came back.
He looked about my age so I asked him what highschool he attended.
He replied Karasuno.
I swear to God, I literally froze.
I introduced myself as the captain of the swim team and asked him why he hadn't joined it.

" I already am part of the volleyball club. "
The club had just risen back.
It took a hell lot of convincing on my side to make him talk to his captain to let him take part in swim club.
In a couple of days he came to me to tell me that his timings for volleyball had changed so we could accommodate swim practice.
I was this close to kissing him.