Chapter 21

Kenma POV

They are finally here.
They immediately come to sit on both of my sides.
" As soon as Hinata ditched me for advice from Bokuto, I have never felt so lonely. I had to call Kei to look like I had something to do other than just sit here. "
" You do realise that I am right beside you, right? "
" Yes. I don't need your glasses. "

" We are sorry to have cause inconvenience to you, our feline king. "
Akaashi says.
" Bow before me, pheasants. "
" Maybe you should do so because we will be able to pet you. "
" Shut up Kei. "
" Honestly, I agree with him. "
" You always take his side to bully me. "
" So y'all forget when you torture me? "
" I instantaneously do because it always turns into teasing me. I am the real victim. "

Akaashi POV

So that is why Bokuto-san had to go.
I hope he comes on time before the others start playing.
As if on cue a very hyper Lev starts jumping around gathering every one to play the game.
Where did he even get he empty beer bottle?
I will choose to ignore it for tonight.
All of us settle down although a few of us were reluctant *cough* Kei *cough*.

I see Kei's ex-crush and his girlfriend sitting away from each other awkwardly.
Did something happen between them?
I nudge Kei and ask him, " Hey, did something happen between frekles and side pony? "
" Probably, they did not even come close to each other and even his serves were a bit askew. "
" Did they not just get together? "
" Yes they did. I even predicted it. But honestly, I could not care less. "

He turns away to talk to their main manager who asked to talk to him for a minute.
Kenma grabs my hand and forces me to relocate with him across Hinata who is busy arguing with their setter at he moment.
" Are we going to start the game for real or not? "
Someone asks and everyone starts to settle down for real this time.

Kuroo is going towards Kei. I harshly pull his hand and ask, " Do you want to kiss Kei or not? "
" I do. I really do. "
" Then sit across him, doofus. "
He quickly goes and sits between Kenma and side pony.
I look over to Kei and do wiggly eyebrows as he sends me a playful glare and goes back the conversing with green hair.
Is his hair naturally green?
This is also the first time I was rude to someone elder to me.

Kuroo POV

I see Kenma just looking at Hinata argue with his setter.
" HEY! HEY! HEY! I AM HERE WITH ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES. "
" Why do you have alcohol? " Akaashi immediately asks.
" Cause I was asked to bring it. " Bokuto sadly replies probably because he felt bad that Akaashi looked angry.

" Yes Akaashi, I take responsibility that only those who are of age will be drinking it. " surprisingly Sugawara replies.
He takes the package somewhere.
I am definitely going to be needing that.
" SO WHAT ARE WE PLAYING? "
" We are playing a kissing game! "
" THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL SITTING HERE? " Bokuto looks at Akaashi who just looks confused.

" WE JUST GOT TOGETHER AND I AM NOT LETTING ANYONE NEAR YOU LIKE THAT! " With this he drags Akaashi to the couch away from the rest of us.
" Anyway, " Yamamoto begins, " we shall start! " He goes to spin the bottle when Bokuto comes in the circle.
" SINCE WE ARE NOT PLAYING, WE CAN AT LEAST SPIN THE BOTTLE. RIGHT AKAASHI! "
" Yes Bokuto-san. "

Kenma and Akaashi are making eye contact where both of them are smiling.
Do they have something planned?
Cause that is mischievous Kenma smile.
Tsukishima already looks bored and is busy on his phone.
But the light from his phone low-key makes him look so pretty.
The harsh shadow from his collar bone was tempting me so bad.
" LETS START! "

Bokuto spins the bottle so that its either ends point towards Daichi and Kai.
Oooo. I guess.
They reluctantly kiss for ten seconds and sit in different corners of the room
Next victims were Kenma and Hinata.
Bokuto seemed proud.
They too kissed but sat together at the sofa.
I hope I get to kiss Tsuki and he doesn't have to kiss anybody else.

Next the bottle stopped pointing at Yamamoto and Tanaka.
Wait wasn't he already dating someone?
Anyway, the the bottle stopped pointing at me and Kageyama.
Can I back out now?
Out of nowhere, my hero, Akaashi, comes in and casually shifts the bottle so that Tsuki is on the other end.
I smile and go towards him making sure I do not come off as desperate as I am.

And we kissed.
We.   Kissed.
Like we kissed kissed.
Lip-lip kissed.
It was all soft and wholesome when Akaashi had to pull us apart and shove us towards the balcony.
We just laughed a little bit and continued for a while.    It was amazing.
Just being able to hold him and shower him with affection. Uuugh.