Vol. 1 Ch. 2 Initiation Day And Teammates

Ace's (Your) POV

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Nora drinking coffee)

(A/N: Nora? What are you doing in here? You're supposed to be in the book!)

I was woken up by a familiar female voice saying, "Wake up, lazy butt!" I opened my eyes and saw Nora wide awake and saying in a song-like way, "It's morning! It's morning! It's morning! It's morning!" I yawned as I sat up and said, "Nora? What did you wake me up?" She smiled big and said, "Because it's morning! And Ren already got up before me." I sighed and said, "Fine." Then she said, "So do want to get breakfast with me, Ace? I want pancakes. I love them so much. Do you like pancakes? Do you always sleep shirtless? If you do, I don't mind. Wow, your abs look awesome! Did I say that out loud? Oh well, I don't care." I blushed slightly and said, "Nora, my answer to each of those questions is yes." She jumped up and cheered. I got up and got ready for the day.

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Nora drinking maple syrup straight from the bottle)

After breakfast, Nora ran off somewhere. I met up with Ray in the locker room. He looked at me and said, "So, Ace, what's your weapon?" I smirked and whipped out my weapon, Equinox, and spun it on my finger. He looked at it and said, "A Revolver, nice." I nodded and said, "It can also extend into a katana. I call it Equinox. What's your weapon?" He pulled out a dark green whip and said, "This is Snap. It's a whip that's stronger than a regular whip. Other than that, it's not that unique." I nodded and said, "Well, it's your weapon of choice, so you must be very skill full with it." He nodded and said, "I am." Then we both heard Mrs. Goodwitch say over the intercom, "Would all first-year students please report to Beacon Cliff for initiation? Again, all first-year students report to Beacon Cliff immediately." I looked at Ray and said, "Well, that's us. Good luck out there, Ray." He smiled and said, "You too, Ace."

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Ray practicing his whipping skills)

Ray and I ended up being partners during initiation. We were in the auditorium to listen as Professor Ozpin announced the new teams. He continued, "Russel Thrush. Cardin Winchester. Dove Bronzewing. Sky Lark. The four of you retrieved the black bishop pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team CRDL, led by... Cardin Winchester!" The audience gave one more wave of ovation, while the four students walked up to the stage to take their places in front of the headmaster as their faces filled the screen. Then Ozpin said, "Jaune Arc. Lie Ren. Pyrrha Nikos. Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team JNPR." Amid the clapping, Nora laughed and gave Ren a hug. Then she looked at me and I thought I saw her frown for a brief moment. Then Ozpin said, "Led by... Jaune Arc!"

Jaune looked confused and said, "Huh? L-Led by...?" Ozpin looked at Jaune and said, "Congratulations, young man." A grinning Pyrrha offered a friendly shoulder bump to Jaune, but her "fine leader" is knocked over and fell to his butt in front of the laughing audience. Then Ozpin said, "Blake Belladonna. Ruby Rose. Weiss Schnee. Yang Xiao Long. The four of you retrieved the white knight pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team RWBY. Led by... Ruby Rose!" Weiss looked to her right surprised, where Ruby was obviously in shock as Yang went over to hug her leader and said, "I'm so proud of you!"

Then Ozpin said, "And finally: Ace Dodger. Mason Talos. Bella Talos. Ray Stone. The four of you retrieved the white bishop pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team AMBR (Amber). Led by... Ace Dodger!" I stood there shocked for a second and thought to myself, I was the leader? I never thought I'd be a leader of my own team. I smiled and Nora smiled at me. Then Ozpin said, amid the last round of cheers, "It looks like things are shaping up to be an... interesting year."

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Team AMBR is pronounced as Team Amber. Here are the Character Bios for Bella and Mason Talos.

Name: Bella TalosAge: 17Weapon: Seductive BurstWeapon Info: An orange Dust-infused swordSemblance: ContortionSemblance Info: Allows her to have hyper-flexibility as long as her Aura isn't gone

Name: Bella Talos
Age: 17
Weapon: Seductive Burst
Weapon Info: An orange Dust-infused sword
Semblance: Contortion
Semblance Info: Allows her to have hyper-flexibility as long as her Aura isn't gone.
Personality: Flirty and seductive like Yang, caring, friendly

Name: Mason TalosAge: 17Weapon: StrikerWeapon Info: A simple bow staff made out of strong and sturdy wood, but has a thin metal bar in the center to help hold it together and make it more durable

Name: Mason Talos
Age: 17
Weapon: Striker
Weapon Info: A simple bow staff made out of strong and sturdy wood, but has a thin metal bar in the center to help hold it together and make it more durable.
Semblance: Augment
Semblance Info: Allows him to envelop his weapon with his Aura to make it stronger.
Personality: Calm, collected, caring, friendly

Master out.