Vol. 1 Ch. 9 Blake's Missing?

Ace's (Your) POV

I woke up and felt a some weight on my chest. I opened my eyes and saw Nora fast asleep on my chest. I smiled and tried to wake her up, but nothing was working. I noticed that the rest of my teammates had already left for breakfast. I sighed and decided to try one last thing to wake up my girlfriend. I whispered into her ear, "Pancakes." She shot her head up and said, "Where?" I smiled and said, "In the cafeteria if you let me get up." She frowned and said, "You tricked me, so how about you make me some pancakes." I sighed and said, "Alright, my Queen of the Castle." She smiled and said, "So, Ace. How'd you sleep?" I smiled and said, "Better than I ever have. You?" She replied, "The same as you." I smiled and said, "Now could you please get off of me, Nora?" She smiled and said, "Nah. You're so comfy to lay on." I smiled and said, "If you don't get off me, I can't make you any pancakes." She got off of me and said, "Ooh, pancakes." I sighed and went to the kitchen and started making some pancakes.

Once I finished cooking the last one, I flipped it off of the pan and onto the plate with the other 7 pancakes. I set the plate in front of Nora and said, "Here are your pancakes, as promised." She smiled big and started to devour the pancakes. Once she finished the first one, she looked at me and grinned. Then she said, "Wow, Ace. Your pancakes are amazing! They're even better than Ren's!" She went back to devouring my pancakes, which she had also poured some maple syrup on. When all of the pancakes were gone, Nora got up from the table and walked over to me. She smashed her lips onto mine and we shared a passionate kiss. As we were kissing, I could taste the maple syrup on her lips and in her mouth. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she put her arms around my neck as we got even more into the kiss.

Eventually, we pulled away for air and I said, "I take it that you really loved my pancakes?" She smiled and said, "Yes, I love them!" I smirked and said, "Even more than you love me?" She looked at me and said, "Almost. I love you just a little more." I smiled and said, "I'm glad." There was a knock on the door, so I said to Nora, "I'll answer the door. While I'm doing that, how about you change out of your pajamas in the bathroom." She nodded and went into the bathroom, while I went over to the door and answered it. I saw Ruby looking worried and upset about something. I looked at her and said, "Hey, Ruby. Can I help you with anything?" She nodded and said, "Hey, Ace. I was wandering if you had seen Blake last night or anytime since. She sorta ran off last night." I shook my head and replied, "Sorry, Ruby, but I haven't seen Blake since yesterday during class." She nodded and said, "Okay then. Well, thanks anyways." I nodded and closed the door as she left. I turned around and saw Nora leave the bathroom. She came over to me and said, "Ace, would you like to go workout together in the gym for awhile?" I thought about it and replied, "Sure, but I'll need to change into my workout clothes." She nodded and said, "Oh, I will too." I nodded and said, "How about we meet up in the gym after lunch?" She smiled and said, "Alright. But you better not be late." I smiled and said, "I won't be late, baby." She giggled and left.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.