Vol. 5 Ch. 34 The Ring

Ace's POV

After Qrow had recovered, we had moved into my house. The others had insisted that I should choose which room I wanted first since it was my house. I chose the master bedroom, which used to be my parent's room. Nora had insisted that the two of us share the room, which I agreed. I thought back to when I was cleaning up that room.

Flashback

I was busy cleaning up my parents room, when I came across a small box that had my name written on it. I set it on the bed, opened it, and saw a note from my parents. I picked up the note and read it.

I smiled and placed the note on the bed next to me

I smiled and placed the note on the bed next to me. I looked into the box and found a small blue box that was just big enough for a ring. I opened it and saw a beautiful wedding ring that had a pink sapphire with a lightning bolt carved onto it. I closed the box and put it in my jacket pocket.

End of Flashback

I had decided that I'd propose to Nora tomorrow night during our date that I was about to ask her about. I turned to her and said, "Hey, Nora. Would you mind if we went on a date tomorrow night?" She smiled and said, "Sure. I'd like that." I smiled and said, "Good. Now let's get ready for bed. It's getting late." She nodded and said, "Alright." I took off my jacket and set it on the chair near the window. I took off my pants and laid down on the bed. Nora came out of the bathroom in her pajama top and a pair of her pink panties. She laid next to me and I pulled the covers over us. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and said, "I love you, Nora. Goodnight." She replied, "I love you too, Ace. Goodnight." Then we both slowly drifted off to sleep.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.