Vol. 1 Ch. 12 The Night Out Part 2

Ace's POV

When we got to the hotel room, Nora pushed me onto the bed. She took my jacket off, along with my pants, and pulled me into a passionate kiss. My tongue danced with hers, and when the two of us pulled away, there was a strand of saliva connecting the two of us. Then Nora slipped my underwear off and slowly put the tip of my member in her mouth. Then she started to suck my dick, using her tongue around the tip, which caused me to let out a soft moan of pleasure.

Nora took off her clothes and moved on top of me. Then she started to deepthroat me all the way down to the base with no problem. Then, with a loud moan, I started to feel some precum begin to leak out of my cock. I licked her clit, making Nora moan, and started to eat her out. She moaned with pleasure and went go back to deepthroating me. Nora started to moan like crazy, sending vibrations onto my dick. I moaned in pleasure, sending some of my moans into her wet pussy. I groaned loudly as my dick began to twitch. Nora started to go faster. That sent me over the edge, as I began to release my hot cum straight into her throat. Then she began to squirt into my mouth, and then she released my member from her mouth, licking my cum off her lips. Then I flipped us over and rammed into her dripping wet pussy. Then I started to thrusting in and out.

"Faster, Harder!" Nora moaned. Then she moaned my name loudly and my hands dug into her hips. I started going harder as Nora started feeling it slightly hit her G-spot and only felt pleasure. It felt so good, a sharp contrast of heat flowing through her body. I looked up with lustful eyes and smirked. Then I went deeper and faster. Moaning, Nora wrapped her legs around my waist and wrapped her arms around my neck, keeping me into a tight hold. I felt her walls squeeze my member tightly and went harder, feeling the lust take over. I felt myself then hit a certain part, making her yelp in pleasure. Nora began to drool, rolling her eyes into her skull, and having her tongue stick out. I then bit her neck again, leaving another hickey, and went faster and harder, as Nora began yelling in pleasure. We were both moaning and groaning.

Nora's POV

Ace slammed his dick into my vagina even harder. I was filled with overwhelming pleasure and I moaned loudly and said, "Oh, Ace! Oh my God!! Faster!" He started going faster and harder with each moan that I let out. Then we both hit our climax together and he flipped us over. I collapsed on top of him, with his dick in me. Then we both fell asleep after he pulled the covers over us.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.