Vol. 2 Ch. 18 The Question

Ace's POV

After we got back to Beacon, Nora followed me back to my dorm and said, "Hey, Ace. Do you want to just stay here for the rest of the day?" I nodded and sat down on my bed. Nora sat down next to me and placed her hand on my shoulder. I felt more tears slide down my face and Nora wiped them away. I sniffled and said, "Thanks, Nora. Thank you for coming with me and being here for me. It means a lot that you care this much." She smiled warmly and said, "Well, I'd do anything to make you feel better, Ace. I love you." I smiled weakly and said, "I'm glad that I met you, Nora." She smiled and said, "Me too, Ace. Me too." I rested my head on her shoulder and she said, "Hey, Ace. You want me to stay here with you, or would you mind if I changed into my sleepwear to be more comfortable?" I smiled weakly and said, "You can change if you want." Nora left the room and changed. When she came back, I laid down on my bed. She laid next to me and we both fell asleep.

Dream

I was in the courtyard and noticed that Beacon was under attack. I saw several members of the White Fang approach me and my team. Even though we were outnumbered, we fought them. I was caught off guard and one of them stabbed me in the side.

Dream End

I sat up, breathing heavily. Nora woke up and looked at me. She placed her hand on my shoulder and said, "Ace? What is it?" I slowed my breathing back to normal and said, "Bad dream. But it felt so real." She kissed my cheek and said, "But it wasn't, it was just a dream." I nodded and said, "Thanks, Nora." She smiled and said, "No problem, Ace." I went back to sleep with Nora.

The Next Day

When my last class of the day was over, I heard Ms. Goodwitch remind everyone about the Dance. I went over to Nora and said, "Hey, Thunder Thighs. Would you like to go to the dance with me?" She smiled and kissed me. When we pulled away from the kiss, she said, "I thought you'd never ask. Of course, I'll go with you, Acey Wacey."

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.