Vol. 1 Ch. 8 Caught

Ace's (Your) POV

I was in the library reading a book, when a pair of hands wearing pink fingerless gloves covered my eyes. I smiled and said, "Hey, Nora." She booped me on the nose and said, "Boop. Hey, Acey Wacey." She sat on my lap and I said, "Nora, I thought you wanted to keep our relationship between us and possibly Ren?" She smiled and said, "I know, but I just wanted to be with you. Besides I was thinking about us going to your dorm and spending some time cuddling and maybe kissing." I looked at her slightly shocked and said, "R-really? Nora, I didn't think that you would be that forward about that. But if you want to do that, then what are we waiting for."

She gave me a big grin and dragged me to my dorm. I shut the door behind us and she pushed me onto my bed. She planted her lips onto mine and we shared an amazing and passionate kiss. We started making out with each other. I licked her lower lip for entrance. She granted me access and our tongues fought for dominance. Eventually, I won and gently explored her entire mouth with my tougue. Then I let her do the same with her tongue in my mouth. Then we continued to kiss each other passionately. We pulled away for air and Nora said, "I love you so much, Ace." I smiled and said, "I love you too, baby." She blushed slightly and said, "Less talk, more kissing." Then we went back to making out.

Suddenly the door opened and I heard Ray say, "Hey, Ace. I was wondering if you..." Nora stopped kissing me and said, "Dammit, Ray. You ruined my alone time with Ace!" He looked at us shocked and said, "Wait? You two are together? Nora, I thought you were dating Ren?" She shook her head and replied, "Ren and I are just really good friends. Besides Acey Wacey and I have been secretly dating for the past few weeks." Ray looked at us shocked and said, "I knew you two would be a perfect match for each other." Just then, Bella came in and said, "Wait, Nora and Ace are dating. Well it's about time." I just kept blushing and Nora said, "Aww. I think you guys broke him." After a few minutes, I finally sighed and said, "I guess the cat's out of the bag now." Just then we heard someone in Team RWBY's dorm yell, "Well, maybe we were just tired of being pushed around!"

Then Nora said, "Hey, Ace. Can I spend the night with you tonight?" I blushed slightly and said, "If you want to, then sure." She smiled and ran to her dorm to get some pajamas. She went into the bathroom to change when she returned from her dorm. When she came out of the bathroom, she was wearing a dark gray T-shirt with the word "Boop" written on it and pink shorts patterned with white thunderbolts.

 When she came out of the bathroom, she was wearing a dark gray T-shirt with the word "Boop" written on it and pink shorts patterned with white thunderbolts

I smiled and said, "Nora, are you okay if I sleep shirtless, right?" She smiled and said, "Of course. Besides you're really hot!" I blushed and said, "Thanks." I changed into a pair of dark blue athletic shorts and took off my shirt. I laid down on my bed and Nora laid down next to me. I put my arms around her waist and said, "I love you, Nora." She replied, "I love you too, Ace. Goodnight." I kissed her hair and said, "Goodnight." Then we both drifted off to sleep.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.