Vol. 1 Ch. 10 Nora's Workout Routine

Ace's (Your) POV

I was in the cafeteria eating lunch with my team. Ray spoke up and said, "So, Ace. You got anything planned for the rest of the day?" I smiled and said, "Yeah, I promised to workout in the gym with Nora after lunch. What about you guys?" Bella spoke up and said, "Ray and I are going to see a movie later." Mason said, "I'm going to read in the library and maybe do some meditating later." I nodded and said, "I think we should do something together as a team tomorrow, what do you think?" Ray replied, "I'm down." Bella nodded and said, "Sure, sounds like fun." Mason replied, "That sounds good." I smiled and said, "Perfect." I looked at the time on my Scroll and said, "I should probably get changed into my workout outfit and head to the gym now. See you three later." I went back to the dorm and changed into a white tank top and a pair of light blue athletic shorts. I headed to the gym and decided that I'd wait for Nora to show up. Then I heard the door open and saw Nora walk in.

She was wearing a white and pink V-neck T-shirt, which had a pink heart with a white thunderbolt on the chest, pink gym shorts with white stripes running down the sides, matching pink wristbands and sweatband, white knee-high socks with pink strip...

She was wearing a white and pink V-neck T-shirt, which had a pink heart with a white thunderbolt on the chest, pink gym shorts with white stripes running down the sides, matching pink wristbands and sweatband, white knee-high socks with pink stripes near the top, and a pair of pink shoes with white laces. She skipped over to me happily and said, "Ace! You made it!" I smirked and said, "Of course I did. I said I'd be here. So what exercises were you thinking about us doing?" She smiled and said, "Oh, I have a bunch of we exercises in mind!" I nodded and said, "Then what are we waiting for? Let's get started!" She smiled and said, "Okay, let's warm-up on the treadmill." I nodded and followed her over to the treadmills. We ran on the treadmill for a while and then took turns doing doing sit-ups. Surprisingly, I was able to keep up with Nora.

After we had been working out for about 2 hours, Nora said, "That's good enough for today, Ace. I think that you deserve a reward." I raised an eyebrow and said, "What do you mean, Nora?" She smirked and said, "Just follow me." I shrugged my shoulders and followed Nora. She headed towards the locker room and led me to the showers. She stopped and turned to face me. She smiled menacingly and said, "Okay, your reward is we shower together. I mean, if you're okay with that. I don't wanna pressure you into something that you're not ready for. But I kinda want to shower with you. But if you're not ready, I don't want to force you and cause our relationship to be ruined. I love you so much, I don't know what I'd do if─" I cut Nora off by putting a finger on her lips. Then I said, "I'd love to shower with you, Nora." She smiled and said, "Really?!" I smiled and nodded. Then she said, "Thanks, Acey Wacey." I smirked and said, "So how are we going to do this? I take my clothes and get in the shower first, or are we getting undressed at the same time?" Nora thought about it for a second and replied, "I'll go first, but can you not look until we're in the shower." I smiled and turned around.

When I heard Nora say, "Your turn", I got undressed and got into the shower behind Nora. I wrapped my arms around her waist and said, "So, Nora, can I give you a hickey?" She nodded and said, "As long as I can give you a few." I replied, "Of course, my Pancake Queen." I started kissing her neck until I heard her moan, "Oh God! Right there, Ace!" I smirked and bit her neck and sucked it, leaving a hickey. She turned to face me, letting me see her sexy naked body. I blushed slightly at how hot she was without anything on. She blushed slightly and said, "Wow. I didn't know you were that big." I smirked slightly and blushed a little more because the sight of her sexy nakedness had caused me to get an erection. Nora looked at me, smirked, and said, "Hey, Ace. Would you mind if we did one more exercise together in the shower?" I looked into Nora's beautiful jade eyes and said, "Are you asking me to have sex in the shower with you?" She nodded and I said, "It'd be my first time." She put her arms around my neck and said, "Mine too." Then she pushed me against the shower wall and started sucking my cock. Then she took the entire thing into her mouth and started to suck my cock. I groaned and said, "Wow, Nora! You really know what you're doing!" She kept going and started to revolve her tongue around the tip of my cock. I groaned and said, "Norrraa! I'm gonna─" Then I cummed in her mouth. She swallowed it and said, "You taste sweet." Then she said, "Ace, I want you to take my virginity." I smiled and said, "And I want you to take mine."

We switched places so Nora was against the shower wall. I lined up my dick with her pussy and said, "This may hurt a little at first." She nodded and I slowly went inside her. She winced in pain and I saw a few tears run down her face. I wiped them away with my hand and said, "Take your time, let me know when you're ready." After awhile, she started to move her hips a little. I started to thrust in and out of her pussy. I groan and say, "Damn Nora!! You're tighter than I could've ever imagined." "Fuck me faster!" She moaned in response. I started thrusting in and out of her, going faster and harder with each moan that she let out. Then she moaned loudly, "Aaaaaccccceeeee!" I groaned and said, "I'm gonna cum!" She moaned, "Release your sweet, delicious cum inside me!" Then we both climaxed together. I pulled out of her and said, "Wow, Nora. That was amazing." She leaned against me and said, "Yeah, I didn't know you had that much stamina, Ace." I smirked and said, "I have way more stamina left. You haven't seen nothing yet, Thunder Thighs." She smiled, traced my abs with her finger, and said, "Ace, could we maybe do it again later tonight?" I smiled and said, "Sure. But I'm not sure where we'd do it. Unless you want to go out on a date tonight and then spend the night at a hotel?" She smiled and said, "I loved to, Ace." She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I kissed her back and wrapped my arms around her waist. We finished up in the shower and went back to her dorm and cuddled on her bed.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it took so long to publish, I got a new job recently and wasn't able to write as much. But I'm trying to write more.
Master out.