Vol. 1 Ch. 1 Beacon And Old Friends

Ace's (Your) POV

I was on a Bullhead heading to Beacon Academy. I looked around and sighed. Lots of the other people were hanging out with people they knew. I wasn't good at making friends, the only 2 friends I had ever had I hadn't seen in years. I thought to myself, I think that they both wanted to be Huntsmen like I did. I sighed again and felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and saw my friend, Ray Stone. I looked at him and said, "Ray? Is that really you?" He smiled and said, "Ace? I thought that was you! How have you been, man? I haven't seen you in years." I smirked and said, "I've been fine, I haven't seen you or Ren since my parents amd I moved to Vale. Speaking of which, how's Ren?"

Ray looked down and said, "I don't know, his village was attacked by a Nuckelavee a couple of months after you left. I think he was the only survivor. I haven't seen or heard from him in years. How are your parents?" It was my turn to look down. I sighed and said, "They both died in a Grimm attack while on a mission a couple years back. I've been on my own since. I'm glad that you're going to Beacon too. Hopefully we're on the same team." Ray nodded and said, "Yeah. It's nice to see a familiar face, even if we've not seen each other since we were kids." I nodded and said, "It's great to see you again, Ray." He smiled and said, "You too, Ace." We saw some blonde haired guy rush by us looking like he was going to puke. I chuckled and said, "Well, that ruined the moment. Hopefully we'll meet people better than Vomit Boy." Ray laughed and said, "You said it, Ace."

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Neo eating ice cream)

After the Bullhead landed, Ray and I were walking through the courtyard. Suddenly a very energetic and hyper girl with orange hair approached me and said, "Hey, your blue hair looks amazing. Where did you get that outfit? Do you like pancakes? I love pancakes!" I stood there shocked and said, "Uhh?" Then I heard someone call from behind her, "Nora! Calm down!" I looked towards the source of the voice and saw a guy with black hair that had a magenta streak in it. He looked familiar, so I said, "Wait. Ren? Lie Ren? Is that you?" He looked at me and said, "Yes. That's me. Haven't we met before?" I smirked and said, "Ren, it's me, Ace. Ace Dodger. We were best friends when we were kids back in Mistral." Ren's eyes went wide and he said, "Ace? It's been so long!" He gave me a quick hug and said, "I'm so glad we met each other again." Then Ray spoke up and said, "Hey, Ren. It's been awhile." Ren looked at Ray and said, "Hey, Ray. It's so nice to see you two again." The girl spoke up and said, "Hey, what about me?"

Ren sighed and said, "Ace. Ray. This is─" He was cut off by the girl saying, "I'm Nora!" I smirked and said, "Hey, Nora, I'm Ace Dodger. It's a pleasure to meet you." I held out my hand, which Nora grabbed and shook fastly. Then she said, "So Ace, why is your hair blue?" I smiled and said, "It's naturally dark blue." She nodded and said, "I like your outfit." I smirked and said, "Hey, Nora, how about after initiation we go get some pancakes?" She smiled big and said, "Ooh. Yes! I like you!" Ren gave me a look that said "You shouldn't have done that." I rolled my eyes and said, "So Nora, how did you and Ren meet?" She looked at Ren, who nodded and said, "I saved her when my village was attacked by a Nuckelavee Grimm. The two of us were the only survivors." I nodded and said, "Oh. I see. Well, it was nice to meet you, Nora. And it was great to see you again, Ren." Nora smiled and said, "It was nice meeting you too." Ren simply said, "Likewise. See you two during and/or after initiation." Then they walked off. I turned to Ray and said, "We should probably head to the auditorium." I nodded and said, "Yeah. Let's go."

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and enjoy this fanfic. Here is a Character Bio for Ray Stone:

Name: Ray StoneAge: 17Weapon: SnapWeapon Info: A green whip that can handle more strain than a regular whip without breakingSemblance: JumpSemblance Info: He can 'double jump' in mid air

Name: Ray Stone
Age: 17
Weapon: Snap
Weapon Info: A green whip that can handle more strain than a regular whip without breaking
Semblance: Jump
Semblance Info: He can 'double jump' in mid air.
Personality: Smart, clever, and friendly
Skills: Amazing with a whip

Master out.