Vol. 2 Ch. 14 Food Fight

Ace's POV

I was eating lunch with my team in the cafeteria, while also watching Nora throw pieces of food at Yang, who caught them in her mouth. Ray looked at me and said, "When are you going to admit that you and Nora did more than just have dinner that night?" I sighed and said, "What Nora and I did that night is none of your business, Ray." He rolled his eyes and said, "Whatever you say, Ace." I saw Nora throw a pie which hit Weiss in the face. Then someone yelled, "FOOD FIGHT!" I sighed and quickly left the cafeteria with my team. When we got back to my dorm, I realized that tomorrow was the anniversary of my parents' death. I sighed and heard Mason ask, "What is it, Ace?" I sat down on my bed and replied, "Tomorrow marks 5 years since my parents died. Nora said that she come with me to visit my parents' graves." Mason placed his hand on my shoulder and said, "Ace, I'm sure your parents would be proud of you, especially since you're the leader of your team." I smiled and said, "Thanks, Mason." He smiled and said, "No problem, Ace." I felt my Scroll go off and saw a message from Nora.

I put my Scroll away and said, "If anyone wants me, I'll be on the roof, meditating alone

I put my Scroll away and said, "If anyone wants me, I'll be on the roof, meditating alone." My teammates nodded in understanding and I headed up to the roof of the dorm building. I sat near the edge and started to think about what has happened since I lost my parents. I made it into Beacon Academy, I thought. I found some of my old friends and made some new ones. I became the leader of my team. I fell in love and got a girlfriend who makes me happy. I smiled to myself and heard someone come through the roof access door. Then I heard the person walk over to me. I turned and saw Professor Ozpin, who said, "Ah, Mr. Dodger. I had a feeling that you might be up here. I know what tomorrow is. I did realize that there was something that I forgot to mention to you when I called you to my office earlier this semester." I looked at Ozpin and said, "What is it?" He rested his hands on his cane, smiled warmly, and said, "Your mother had a sister. Your aunt was announced as dead, but they never found a body. She had a daughter who goes to this school." I looked at Ozpin shocked, and asked, "What was my aunt's name?" He smiled and said, "Summer Rose."

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and that little reveal at the end.
Master out.