Vol. 1 Ch. 13 The Next Morning

Ace's POV

I woke up with Nora still fast asleep on my chest. I smiled and ran my fingers through her hair gently. She smiled in her sleep and nuzzled her face into my chest even more. I grabbed my Scroll and saw that it was 8:17am. I sighed and whispered into her ear, "Nora, we need to get up." She groaned and mumbled, "5 more minutes." I smiled and said, "If you get up now, I'll make you some pancakes." She opened her eyes and said, "Pancakes!" I chuckled lightly and said, "Good morning, Thunder Thighs." She smiled and said, "Good morning, Acey Wacey." She got up and said, "Come on, get dressed, lazy butt! I want pancakes!" I smirked and said, "Alright." I got up and we both got dressed. I checked us out of our hotel room and we headed towards a Bullhead heading to Beacon. As we were walking towards the Bullhead, Nora suddenly jumped up and climbed onto my back. I felt her wrap her arms around my neck and I said, "It's a good thing I love you." She giggled and we continued on our way to the Bullhead.

When we got back to Beacon, Nora grabbed my arm and nearly dragged me to the kitchen by the dorms. I quickly made her some pancakes and gave them to her. After she finished them, she said, "Hey, Ace. I had fun last night. Thank you." I smiled and said, "Anything for you, my Pancake Queen." She kissed me, letting me taste the pancakes and syrup in her mouth. The kiss started getting more and more heated. When we finally pulled away from the kiss, leaving a silvery trail of saliva between us, Nora said, "I'm crazy about you, Ace." I smirked and said, "Nora, you're always crazy, and that's one of the things that I love the most about you." She blushed slightly and said, "Oh, stop it. You always know what to say. And you're so hot and awesome!" I smirked and said, "I know."

The door opened and Ren walked in wearing his pajamas. He noticed Nora and I amd said, "Oh, there you two are. So I take it that you're date went well last night?" I smiled and said, "Yes, it did. Thanks for asking." Nora spoke up and said, "Yeah, thanks, Ren. Thank you for introducing me to my Acey Wacey." He smiled and said, "No problem." Then he left with a bowl of cereal. I kissed Nora and said, "I should probably let my team know that I'm alright." She nodded and said, "I'll see you later, Acey Wacey." I smiled and replied, "You too, Thunder Thighs."

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I know that it was short and kinda filler. But don't worry, I've got lots of ideas for this book.
Master out.