Vol. 4 Ch. 29 Closure

Ace's POV

I got back to the Inn and entered me and Nora's room. I heard her in the shower and decided that I'd take one in the morning. I got changed into a pair of shorts and laid on the bed. I pulled out my Scroll and looked at a few pictures of my team and my parents. I saw one that made me smile and let a few tears run down my face.

It was the photo of us taken the day after me and Nora's first official date

It was the photo of us taken the day after me and Nora's first official date. That had been a fun day. That was the same day that Mason told me that his parents had died around the same time as mine. We both ended up discovering that our parents had gone to Beacon together and had been on the same team.

I sighed as I put my Scroll on the nightstand. I saw Nora exit the bathroom in her pajamas, drying her hair, and she said, "Hey, why didn't you join me?" I sighed and said, "I didn't want to bother you while you were enjoying your shower." She smiled and said, "I would've enjoyed it more if you were in there with me." She put the towel in the bathroom and turned off the lights. She walked over to the bed and laid down next to me, placing her head on my bare chest. I kissed her hair and she said, "If you don't mind me asking, what was it that you needed to do?" I sighed and said, "This is the village where Ray and his mother lived. I was telling her the truth about how her son died." Nora looked up at me and said, "How'd it go?" I smiled and said, "His mother was completely understanding about it. She told me that I was always welcome in her house and that Ray would want me to have his whip." Nora hugged me and said, "That's good to hear. It's good that you have closure on that." I smiled and said, "Hey, Nora."

"Yes, Ace?"

I said, "Thank you for staying by my side and supporting me. Especially when I doubted myself. Thank you." She kissed me on the lips and said, "I'd do anything for you, Ace. I love you so much." I kissed her forehead and said, "I love you too, Nora. You're my Thunder Thighs." She replied, "And you're my Acey Wacey. Goodnight." I smiled and said, "Goodnight." Then we both fell fast asleep.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.