Vol. 3 Ch. 26 Talking With Nora

Ace's POV

I went to the address of the hotel that Uncle Tai had given me. I found the room number that he had said that JNR was staying in and I knocked and the door. Jaune answered it and said, "Hey, Ace. I heard about what happened. It's not your fault. But you're probably tired of hearing that. Want come in?" I nodded and entered the room. Jaune closed the door behind me and said, "Hey, Nora. There's someone at the door for you." I saw Nora walked to the door. She saw me, hugged me, and said, "Ace! You're awake!" I smiled weakly and hugged her back. Ren and Jaune looked at me and Jaune said, "We'll give you two some privacy. We'll be in the connected room if you need us." I nodded and sat down on the bed. Nora sat down next to me, placed her hand on mine, and said, "How are you feeling?" I sighed as I looked into her beautiful jade eyes and said, "I don't know. I witnessed myself kill my own teammates, but I know that it wasn't my fault. I just can't help but feel like I could've done something to stop myself." She nodded and said, "Ace, don't say things like that. Ray, Mason, and Bella wouldn't want you to beat yourself up for something that you had no control over."

I hugged her tightly as I cried into her shoulder. She gently rubbed my back to comfort me. As tears kept going down my face, I asked her, "I know that while I was under the mind control, I was kinda distant from you. But would you mind if we slept together?" She smiled warmly and replied, "Of course. Anything for my Acey Wacey." I chuckled lightly through the tears and said, "Thanks, Thunder Thighs." She booped me on the nose and said, "Boop." I smiled and kissed her on the lips. I took off my jacket, shirt, and my pants and laid down on Nora's bed. She changed into her pajamas and climbed into bed next to me. I kissed her and said, "Night, Nora." She smiled and said, "Goodnight, Ace."

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.