Vol. 4 Ch. 27 Sleepless Nights

Ace's POV

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Coco shopping for clothes)

I was back at Beacon, which was in ruins. I heard someone call out my name, so I turned around. I saw Mason, Ray, and Bella all standing there, looking at me disappointed and angry. Ray spoke up and said, "How can you live with yourself? You killed me, your best friend since you were a kid." Bella spoke up and said, "Yeah, how can you live with our blood on your hands?" Mason added, "You killed us, your own teammates, in cold blood." I fell onto my knees and said, "I wasn't in control of my actions." Bella replied, "Don't give us any excuses!" I cried, "I didn't want to do it, I swear!" Ray replied, "But yet, the three of us are still dead! You still killed us."

(End of Dream)

I woke up and saw Nora was still asleep on my chest. I gently moved her body off of me and got out of the sleeping bag. I walked a little bit away from camp to a nearby lake. I sat down and started crying. That's the 8th night in a row I've had that nightmare, I thought to myself as I pulled out Snap and looked at it. I'm so sorry, Ray. At least you and Bella can be together in the afterlife. I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Ruby standing there. I looked up at my cousin and she said, "Couldn't sleep?" I shook my head as she sat down next to me.

She looked at me and said, "Me neither. I keep having flashbacks to the night that Beacon fell. You?" I replied, "I keep having the same nightmare about my teammates blaming me for their deaths." She hugged me and said, "It wasn't your fault, Ace. Everyone knows that it wasn't." I hugged her back as I continued to cry and said, "I know. But I can't help it. I killed my best friends." Ruby rubbed my back and said, "It's okay, Ace. Let it all out." Eventually, we went back to the camp and I climbed back into my sleeping bag with Nora, who immediately clung to my body the second I entered the bag. I sighed as wrapped my arms around her waist and went back to sleep.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.