Chapter II: Dinner

I get down the street not knowing exactly where I'm heading like It was a program from another life and I know the route towards an important place. I look around and there's a magnificent town with skyscrapers, rows of flowers on the walls with waterfalls that water them, large sidewalks colored in rainbows, water canals crossing the city and high bridges where vehicles can pass. The metropolis had three levels of hight, the first where the normies lived, the second set on pillars around a skyscraper where rich people live and finally the skyscraper where mayors ruled over their region. The whole stuff was floating on the sea and the water canals were below the first level and that was where I lived, at the bottom of society.

-You got some spare man? A guy in a suit asks.

-No! You're rich stop going here to mock people like me.

-I've fucked your mother you son of the bitch!

On the sidewalk old and young were doing drugs and some where jumping in the sea after They got high. Above us there were roads on bridges and people traveled from all over the city to throw their junk from the bridge on our heads. I had to be aware not to get myself covered in poop or other dirty stuff.

-Hie! Sucker! A group of fancy teens said passing by me.

They were wearing torn clothing thrown by the rich guys down here that they've managed to repair and wash in the canal. Each costume had a gap in the pants and They were walking with their penises out as fancy people do upwards.

-Good fuck sir!

-Bullocks Waste! Where's the key of my house?

-Here It is you master!

-I bet you clean your ass with It again!

-No, no, no! I just used It once to arouse myself.

Waste was my slave, a blind old man that I kept in a chain around my home. I couldn't have a dog because It was eatable and usually people don't eat old wet bags like him even though He's the third slave I had in the last two years. My house was in a wall and had a spot in a bathroom where It had hole where you could wash in the sea. I inherited my house from my brother that was a crook murdered by his wife. I've slayed his wife and I got the best house out of any other teacher in town, majority of which live on the streets. Maybe that's why some of them tried to kill me.

-Hie Balls!

My house wife was twenty and we married when she was eight having eight kids together. They all were made with a different neighbor but I don't care cause they've paid me for that and I now use the kids to bag or seek for food in the trash. The majority of the teachers in the town were not so fortunate to have others looking for food in their place.

-What's up sex slave? And we kiss.

-We're having a swing party. I've invited all your relatives: uncles, aunts, cousins plus our kids and your mother.

-My mother too?

-It was a joke! You know your mother was kidnapped a few years ago! Everybody else is here and they

-Sounds nice Wide Hole but I'm tired today. I'm gonna go up stairs and take a nape.

I leave the party and hurry before a more disturbing event occurred.

-Hi Balls! You piece of shit!

-Hi Suck Wise! Don't forget who raped you in your childhood!

-You're the best man!

-I know!

I enter my room that had a big furry bed and red table lamps. I lock the door tight and I fall slowly on the floor.