Chapter VII: A shit eater

I realize now that I became the king of my sector. Yes, there were the bitches in the skyscraper and the buffoons on the second floor but as long as I supplied them with dead bodies They couldn't give a crap about who's the oppressor down here. After ten days since my brother's departure I had business with a merchant. His stuff were five beautiful chicks aged nine to twelve. They had all five natural hair colors: yellow, black, white, red and brown. They were dancing in oriental clothing while bonded with chains by the neck. I sat on my gold dragon throne with girls winding giant leafs and the merchant, that was allowed only to walk kneeling before me, began kissing my mighty ass:

-Lord and master! I'm not worthy to eat your shit! Your highness, I would die for you just to have the honor to watch my mother being screwed by your brightness!

-Come and suck my toe! I gave him this honor and I had to stop him after a minute.

-I see over there the price tag and It's a bargain! What are you up to?

-Highness! Those poor souls are just a treat. We came from a poor sector G 4. I've dropped to Two million people and since we were left immigrant free had to accept all sorts of ugly social change.

-What the shit are you talking about?

-Like! Well, I can't even violate your ears with such vile stuff!

-Fire up!

-The rulers of the first level becoming partially accountable to the people, including the wet bags and the dirt suckers, fucking pawns meant to be slaves.

-Sounds truly horrifying Ring Sucker, but this is the punishment you get for not keeping the sheep under control. They turn on you and wolf you up. I can spare you some weapons if you were so nice with The Boss.

-Highness! Those are the offsprings of the grand ruler of G 4. They've lived in lux their whole life and are one hundred percent virgin. Our humble demand is to spare some fresh meat.

I looked upon my accountant a smart, skinny and beautiful glasses wearer called Burn Ass. She was the older fourteen and the most wise. She noped back saying you can't help the slick.

-I'm glad we had business together but time is consuming and I got to chill a little.

-Your majesty! Your rule is undermined too by any wave in the water. Whatever a sector or letter does others will follow suit.

-Listen to me ball grabber! Deep Thorn will check their vaginas and the sluts better be virgin otherwise you won't get to take another breath.

-Sir! Even the master of all the masters, in the tallest skyscraper, advised all of us to seek aid to combat any madness.

-The grand-grand-shit may kiss my balls right away! What's mine It's mine! You wanna survive you better be ready to sell your ass to me!

I get up and threaten him with my fist.

-We will pay you for all the bothering! We'll sell to you the mayor's throne. How about that?

-How about that?! Since your major screwer is so whory to me, fine! I'll give up this time!

I turn around my cape and get back on my ass.

-Your grand shit is now my slut! So! Burn Ass, how many motherfuckers will arrive this month?

-Around eight hundred thousand!

-You motherfucker get one hundred thousand all young fresh and you spare me with your grievances from now on! But I have a condition! In my throne is a hole and I'm about to shit. You get down there and eat my poop with that poisonous tongue of yours.

-Thank you your highness! We will now gather power and claim back our place. We sold our bat to some many nations so we can use a new military to kill the mob.

After the party was over I sat with Burn Ass and discuss our latest deal. She sat on my erected penis at tried to get deeper than ever.

-Business can go to tubes for us too. We lately had to cease the execution festival. Worse we now pack the cages more lightly and give food and water to the folk so they mostly make It. When they arrive my boys complain cause they can't resist spilling blood if there are so many healthy cattle around. We just execute a few tens of them to keep us obeyed.

-Business is always changing. We have to shove It up.

-If the upper classes complain about me for not delivering meat the master will have my head on a tray before I know It.

-Lets go upwards! The shite shadow said the magic bullshit can do anything. We'll live better than here in damn lux.

-I wouldn't leave my kinky hearth! Not even if a god gave me a blowjob in exchange.

-There are news that the demand from the not sea bordered sectors is rising. We might even have a fratricide war and if that happens they will kill you off for not scaring the neighbors enough so we can avoid the war.

-Z is the richest letter besides A and our neighbors are all Z. Anyway, I get your concerns.

-We've surpassed the spike in immigration this year. We have to stop being so wasteful and make reserves for the storm season where there's no immigration coming from the seas. Every head counts.

-Take the tube and wash my dick with your hands now.

-I'm saying...why don't we go to a vacation to the second level? See if It's better and if not come back here. You've already castrated all the leaders of the torturer and the potential one so no one will lean towards them.

-You damn right whore! I go and take your luggage too cause you coming with me as my wife. Thus I will be more respected up there, plus I know this is what arouses you cunning shrew.