Chapter III: Unhinged

I've continued my to work in my school for an other tree weeks. The school was in the first level and was attended by the richest kids of that level. Those not so fortunate had to spend the rest of their lives uneducated and ignorant of everything, even unwashed because all the water canals were reserved for the spoiled and they had to be showered by the rain.

-So! Again you motherfuckers! How many sectors there are?

-What's a sector dog?

-I'm glad you asked Shaved Ass, you shit brain that you are! A sector is where the fuck you're living! You pieces of shit do you have garbage in your ears? I repeated this for a month, damn idiots!

-Fuck off Balls! You, smart piece of crape!

-Long Finger you know I've pissed on your mother last week you wanna show her a real long finger? That's what I thought! Again, there are 26 letters that have between three or twelve sectors, only letter A has just one sector.

-Tire Kick! I bet on your mother's anus that you have no clue how many sectors there are in Q.

-No idea sir!

-I gave you the easiest one sucker there are seven. If you just tried to guess you could answer It.

-Sorry, I'm a moron.

-You damn right! Now, pussies and dicks if you answer the next one I will personally suck your organ. How many sectors are in the Z letter?

-One hundred!

-Thanks Junk Food, you're retarded as usual!

-Four!

-Sixteen!

-Eleven hundred!

I've started to applaud ironically.

-I think, you know... that there are twelve and stuff, cause you said there could be maxim a dozen, you know. Like...

-Let me kiss your pussy Guts you clever brat! She then started to masturbate.

-Unfortunately, in general there are a maxim of a dozen, but Z is an exception and It has thirteen.

-No way! Come on teach don't mess with us!

-You should know you live in the damn place!

The class was assembled of nineteen students that sat at thirteen desks. The richest had the privilege to stay on a bunch. If you wanted not to sit on the floor you had to sit on a rich guy and become his lover. Some students had to change their sexual orientation both ways to get a chair.

-Pussy terminator?

-Yes! Nipple.

-Did pupil get you ever? She asked moving her tress.

-I've lost once a bet with a student and I had to be her slave for an hour. I've stopped teaching and She tortured me and fuck me with her two girlfriends. Luckily she had black cloths underneath and a whip. She was prepared every day because she had a crush on me. Now you damn rascals let's continue! It's here a motherfucker that knows how many moving organs there are in this country?

Students were talking between themselves and nobody gave a crap.

-Shut your pussies! I get my gun and take a shot in the ceiling to silence the motherfuckers.

-There are between three and eighty million in each sector, around a billion people in the whole city living in one hundred eight sectors in total. Our sector with four million and...

Seven guys just enter the door.

-Pieces of shit you wanna taste my bullets? Chuck off the window before say bye bye to living.