Chapter XII: Leashing back the slaves

The nights in the city are dark and sinful. Every night something immoral occurs and another soul is dragged into the abyss of the shadows. My useless associate mindlessly fucks another dummy in his room. This time a brunette with an elongated face and a really big ass that was uttering a combination of screaming and hiccup.

-So big!

-Come on hussy! I'm gonna blow your pussy this night!

I reveal myself and the fire in his eyes show me his hatred.

-A! What?

-You see that mother fucker?

-Who?

-Never mind! I've changed my mind! Go and tell the ginger with a dragon tattoo to come here in ten minutes.

He snapped his fingers and the woman was gone. Then he got his underwear up and dressed a shrill robe. I wanted to say something but he interrupted my and poured a glass of cognac.

-I thought you were mad when you saw me.

-Yes! I was! But you are my guardian angel after all. I own you this toast. Cheers!

-I'm here to ask for something in return.

-I thought you showed up to deliver a massage about the rebels and how to defeat them. What a pity! Cheers!

-You thought the pay back day won't come?

-I never envision this! Just because I can't put my hands on you doesn't make you eligible for my favors. I'm not afraid of shadows since I was a dumb kid. Cheers!

-How long can you sustain yourself like this? Don't you see that your reign is fragile?

-I've learned since I started pulling the strings that power is like my dick. It constantly gets smoother and tougher. He pours another glass. Cheers!

-I just lost any hope I ever had in this specie.

-Congratulations! You learned something valuable today! Cheers! Well! It's always a pleasure to meet an old friend but I have to listen to my dick now.

He snaps his finger again and two women appear the one that left and the ginger.

-I warn you Balls! Your luck is about to be challenged! We'll see who gets the last laugh!

The Shadowman was more nervous than ever so I cheered him up showing my middle finger before he carried his ass away. Back to business now! In the morning I witness a show of my new virgin troop performed in a dark amphitheater with fireworks, firearms and fireballs. Some of my slaves were swinging through the ash air on ropes playing bars with fireballs at the end and passing between firewalls made by flame throwers. There were one thousand virgins from all the sectors, all the races and all the hair colors. Some were slim, others more muscular, some had great shapes with nice boobs and butts while some were a little heavy but their fat was only muscle. The majority were the most beautiful girls I've ever seen and the rest was between average and top. All of them, even the less pretty had a sensuality and refinement in every gesture that would make them showy even if they were ugly. The chicks had a hushed joy and smile that showed they were having fun even when they performed deadly stunts.

-They arouse me! Said Burn Ass masturbating on the smaller throne near me.

The merchant was a cunn with disheveled hair like two horns pointing to his front, long sharp teeth, a midline, a nose like a knife and dressed with a topper and a black costume with golden chains and diamondy ensigns.

-What type of merchandise are those one?

-They're from the the fire lady breed. Those poppets were carefully groomed and bred generation after generation to produce the best virgin warrior race. They were watched since conceiving so they're more than one hundred percent virgin.