Chapter 2: Kidnapped

"Welcome back your majesty."

"Thank you." Sora curtsied softly at both the government officials, the natives, and earthlings. "It is a pleasure to have you here."

After successfully returning back to her world she noticed the city and rural areas were crowded with so many people as always, but everyone parted for their queen.
It took time to adjust to the comings and goings that Sora would sometimes forget who was native and not, thankfully Sanji and the other palace officials could quickly tell the difference due to their communication with the earthling government.

A trio of children scurried past into the crowd. She noticed a native by the short boy's bland brown-black hair, the orange hair and tall height of an earthling, and the vibrant pink eyes of a purple haired native Elemental boy.

Additionally, after the final battle Sora had happily accepted the Elementals as part of society, just as her mother she could not approve of their isolation of society beyond their will due to their powers that led to prejudice. It took some time but everyone soon approved of the Elementals living with them. She figured it was only fair to give them the liberty of becoming natives.

''Good evening!" One of the city bakers waved happily and Sora waved back happily as she passed by, breaking into a run until she reached the familiar cottage she loved. With it's thatched roof, it's many windows, and the gardens which were filled with fruits, vegetables, and the occassional mythical creature.

Sora broke into a jog and nearly bumped into a woman. "Ah, pardon me!" Sora replied and the woman stopped and nodded slowly, pulling her cloak over her head. "It's alright." then she turned around to see who she had bumped into, her heart swelled.

"Maybe you can help me." She asked in desperation.

"What is it that you need?" Sora asked softly. She could tell the women was desperate by thesound of her voice, deep wrinkles in her face, and pained green eyes. Taking a deep breath she replied. "Have you seen a man with ginger hair?"

Sora's heart skipped a beat. The woman continued. "He's my son. I asked around and no one knew who I was talking about." the woman bit her lip as she fought back tears. "I figured since your the Queen of this world you might know." She saw Sora's astonished face, it confirmed to the cloaked woman that she did know something. Forcfully she tightened her hold on her arm and pulled.

"Tell me! Please!"

Sora didn't know what to do, she knew there was only one ginger haired man here: Sanji.

"Is something the matter?" A voice, replied. Sora's eyes lit up, it was her father. The woman quickly let go of Sora's hand and looked. "Ah it's you."
The woman nodded, her voice rough and about to burst in anger managed to muttered "Yes."

"Come, let's have a seat at the Meeting Room."

The 'Meeting Room' was actually in the gardens in the outskirts of the city near the Castle. The place was surrounded by flowers and delicate chairs, snacks were often given to those who were there. It was developed that if anyone had a complaint of anything about the country it could reported it to the ex-king. He would then speak to the court and Sora about the problem It was highly effective.

The woman reluctantly nodded before giving Sora a piercing gaze. She tried not to shutter as they walked. Her father, Ace turned back and gave her a reassuring squeeze in the shoulder, Sora tried her best to smile at him, his brown eyes warm and gentle over his graying auburn hair. Sora did not look much like her father, except by her facial expressions. Nearly all her genes were from her mother, except her white eyes. Those she did not know where they came from.