Chapter 28: Born for It

"The power that transcends time! Fully awakened and free to fly, Cure Courage!!" Ninja cried out at the top of her lungs, the wings on her back shining btighter then ever.

Meiyui, slightly scared, lightly tapped her wings, and they began to flutter. "But...I'm not...even a...Precure..."

Jikan-Senshi fought of his desperation, by absorbing the entire energy of the broken timelines. The skies instantly began to turn a bloody red, as a shattering sound filled the air. The skies began to shatter and break like glass. The sound itself was magnifiying.

Ninja clenched her fists, gritting her teeth at the sight of Jikan-Senshi. Noticing her anger about to burst and how she was ready to charge, Arrow spoke. "You never know your limits, leader. Not even you can be a whole team alone."

"But that's why she's our leader! She never, ever gives up. I'm terrible at giving up too." chimmed Katana.

"Its your fault. It's your fault that we began to hate giving up." Spear added nostalgically. "We should test out this new power."

Ninja nodded her head. "Advance! For the future!"

"And the past!" Dynasty added with valor.

"Let's Fight!"

Jikan-Senshi couldn't hold it any longer, instead he spread his arms wide, ripping apart the ribbons of light. They had no idea what he was planning, but saw it as their chance. Dashing one by one, Spear swung her spear, Katana brought down huge twin katanas, Arrow summoned and fired planet sized crossbows, and Honor commanded a storm with the swinging of her hands.

That's when he began to laugh. A cruel, cynical laugh at the four as their attacks hit him.

Blade brought forth a long chain created from her own daggers, Serpent fired giant bursts of energy from her sceptor, Armor commanded twin golem fists, and Dynasty slashed repeatedly with her golden sword.

Jikan-Senshi laughed again, this time even more madder then ever before. Meiyui impaled him directly in the neck and he reeled backwards.
''He's lost it..."

''We can't back down either way..." Armor said indignantly. She held out her hand towards Arrow. "Care to do the honors?"

"Of course." Arrow took her hand. Both of them flew towards Jikan-Senshi as something began to appear behind them. A bright crossbow with a large golem fist as an arrow appeared. "Us too..." Serpent and Katana locked hands, from the skies appeared a large snake, it's tail and scales made out of katanas.

"Meiyui! Call out a Precure name for yourself!" Honor cried out and Meiyui blinked, slightly surprised. "Just do it!!"
"My name..." She closed her eyes and thought long and hard for a name, until she opened her eyes. "This power...This allowed me to transform...''

She clenched her fists and called out, "A girl filled with endless resolve, sparkling in the skies... Cure Fortitudo!"
Honor clasped her hand tightly, not letting go. "Nice to meet you Cure Fortitudo, the Precure of Miracles."
"The pleasure is all mine."

Together the two pointed at Jikan-Senshi as the wind around them enveloped around them, as did rainbow ribbons taking the shape of a heart.

"Ashigaru!!" Spear called out, and Ashigaru appeared by Spear's shoulder. "Let's go! With Cure Blade!"
"Yes-garu!"

Blade happily held hands with Spear as they too brought forth their own combinated attack. From thin air appeared multiple hybrid spear and dagger like weapons.