Chapter 11: Clone

''Akemi!!"

Akemi smiled showing off her long teeth. She twirled one of her daggers and her eyes shone, or what was left of her eyes besides the dark pits that covered her eye sockets.
"What happened?! What have they done to you!?" Cure Serpent yelled as she approached her friend, quickly Cure Armor pulled her back. "Don't go near her!"
"But--" she turned to Armor who was shaking her head. Serpent hung her head and stepped back fighting back tears. "It's us!" she called out. "Your friends!!"

Akemi twirled another dagger and cocked her head to the side. "fRiEnDs?"
Instantly the others covered their ears, her voice was so high and bloodchilling. It was hard to believe that this had once been a human girl. Gritting her teeth, Cure Dynasty spoke what the others were clearly thinking in their heads.

"We've got no choice, but to fight her....." she took out her sword and raised it in front of her. Cure Ninja followed suit. "Let's go, senpai!"
Akemi cracked her neck, in no way a human being could and her clothes changed into the same clothing her partners wore, only blue.

She had transformed into Cure Blade.

Pulling out two daggers, swiftly she charged towards the two cures. "wHaT'S tHaT?"
Cure Ninja aimed for her face with a solid kick, but Cure Blade blocked it with one dagger, the other she used to block out Cure Dynasty's sword.

Serpent nor Armor had the guts to step in. "That's our friend!!" Serpent called out which blew the duo's focus. They were shoved out of the way and with remarkable speed Cure Blade had managed to pin down the others.

"She's fast!" Cure Spear said as she tried outrunning her, but to no luck. She flipped her hair and clanked both spear and twin daggers into each other. Each pulled at one another. "Arrow!" Spear called out as Blade was about to slash her forehead.

Blade cocked her head as Cure Arrow landed a solid kick to her neck, Blade lost her footing and ended up slashing Spear across the chest. Spear skidded away and bit down the urge to scream. It was extremely hard not too as her skin was burning from the blow and tears came to her eyes.

Meanwhile Cure Blade had taken her anger at being fooled at Cure Arrow. She slashed every single attack from her crossbows at an alarming rate. Part of the reason due to Serpent's cries of knocking her out instead of severely hurting her which wasn't Arrow's strong suit.

Still biting the urge to cry out in pain, she took a deep breath. Spear finally looked down to see where exactly Blade had slashed her. She instantly knew that if the cut had been any deeper she wouldn't be standing right now. A sharp line went across her chest, exactly where her heart was. It wasn't bleeding too much anymore, but it still hurt.

Looking up from her tears she saw Armor and Serpent holding Cure Blade back with all their strength. They tried calling out to her once more, but the solid punch she received from Ninja and Dynasty proved otherwise. Without hearing her footsteps she hadn't noticed Cure Katana by her side. "Spear, your chest!!"

Spear nodded and wiped her tears away. "I'm fine....It hurts like my skin is going to fall of, which it probably will, but I'm alive." she lightly clasped Katana's hands and prevented her from healing her. "Don't." she whispered. Spear didn't want Katana to heal any of her wounds. Even though she had the rare ability to heal wounds, she absorbed the wounds of others into her own body.

"Are you sure your fine?" Katana asked worriedly, Spear nodded. At that moment Cure Blade broke free and charged straight toward the two, the others hot on her heels. Together, Spear and Katana held her off with their spears and swords. Katana noticed that Spear wasn't going to last much longer. "Get back!" Katana pushed Spear out of the way and slashed at Blade's unlimited supply of daggers.