Chapter 30: Sayonara...Towards The Next Generation [END]

"There was a battle here, I can feel it."

But she didn't know why or how, neither did her friends. Each looked more puzzled then the rest.

"Something did happen." Hisako said, as time returned to normal, the chiming of a clock going going off far away. "But I can't remember what."
None of them said a word, their minds were as cloudy as the skies above them.

"We went to Midori's house...to talk about a vacation, didn't we?" asked Moe, turning to Midori who shrugged. "I think so, right Ashigaru?"

Ashigaru's face scrunch up trying her absolute hardest to remember, anything.

"Yes, that's all..."

Sora looked just as confused as the others, she even turned to Sanji with a perplexed look, that he too repeated. After a moment's silence Hisako cleared her throat.
"Well...I guess, since we called off work....Midori, you were the one with the vacation idea, what should we do?"

Midori felt everyone's eyes stare her down questioningly. She made a face, "Hmm....Well for starters we should really get away from the White House..."

Making their way, back the five girls, two fairies, and Sanji proceeded to discuss ideas for Midori's fun vacation idea, after a long discussion and even arguing, they had come to an agreement.

"So, we do that?" Ayano verified once more.

All of them nodded eagerly.

But something continued to prick the back of Hisako's mind. Something was off. She turned to Moe and both of them knew something was wrong. They should be remembering something important. Something very important, but all the talk of their vacation entered their minds and soon even those feelings vanished.

Everyone around them was entirely peaceful, not a care in the world. No one remembered the attack on the White House, Jikan-Senshi, the possessed Midori, nothing...

People walked back and forth, happily talking to one another. The bustling of men, women, and children surrounded the girls as they headed back.

If only, Hisako...If only she looked at the photograph in her hand, that she quickly put into her lab coat's pocket. It might've changed things.

"Tomorrow evening, right?" she said to them, looking at her watch. "Perfect."

Hisako straightened up and walked purposely to her audience who sat around, eagerly. They were all children.
"Are you ready everyone?" she asked, eyeing everyone with a smile.
"YEAH!" they yelled ecstatically.

One the floor beside them, were cups of water, gradual cylinders with different colors, and a small syringe. They littered the ground while, Hisako herself had one on her desk. "Well, let's get to it then!"

She began her lesson to the children in high spirits, eager to get along for the special suprise, later.

Hisako and the others agreed that the perfect way to get the past vacation possible was to hold special events for children around the globe before making a special performance later, and then going on their one week vacation spree, but first...

"Now add the liquid like this, see?" Hisako demonstrated aloud, instead of following one girl with dark blue hair sat up straight and called out.

"You're incredibly kind both to people who see you on TV and those you meet personally. I love your kindness!!" she squealed.

Hisako immediately straightened up at her response. syringe still in hand. She had no idea why, but felt she had to speak to the child. "Thank you. But when I started out all I could do was keep my grades from falling."