7

The gossip news of Xueba began to spread among students.

I heard that the class teacher of Class 6 found an unsigned love letter in the drawer of Xueba. Xueba didn't know who put it, and no one in the whole class admitted it. The head teacher of Class 6 is so anxious that he can only continue to do ideological work for Xueba, warning him that he cannot fall in love now.

Chi Yan is the key training object of the entire senior high school group. In the previous score tests conducted by universities in City A, Chi Yan can firmly hold the first place, he can take the first place in the city, and the provincial champion is not impossible to fight. . Because of this, as long as there is a little bit of trouble, the class teacher of Class 6 feels like a big enemy.

"Chi Yan's daunting results, there will be girls who dare to start," Zhu Fan sighed, and said while slamming the rice, "There is also the character of Xueba, can it be the character of a boyfriend? Boyfriend?

Just look for a warm man who can deliver hot water and be able to cook meals, such as me." "But you look terrible." Qi Cheng.

Zhu Fan was shocked and did not want to speak.

Xia Li couldn't stop smiling at the pig while chopping rice.

Qi Cheng took a sip of the water and heard a familiar female voice next to it.

"Qi Cheng!" Zhou Die ran up and down, took her friend's buttocks and sat next to Qi Cheng, "What a coincidence. What are you eating? Which one?"

Qi Cheng ran away with one finger She wanted her hand to climb up, "Want not to buy

food yet?" "Why is this so fierce," Zhou Die glared at him, smiled again, and moved closer to his dinner plate, "You tell me, which one is better Eat?"

"The dishes that look good are pretty good." Qi Cheng.

Zhou Die's friend glanced at him quietly, and then glanced at the dining table, then she smiled and pulled Zhou Die's clothes.

The dishes in Qicheng's dishes are very distinctive.

This guy eats in the cafeteria, always picking out all kinds of unpleasant side dishes in the dishes, and then spends a few minutes to set the dishes upright, it seems to have the feeling of a little restaurant.

Zhou Die and her little friends looked at each other and ran away with a smile.

As soon as they left, Qi Chengcheng turned his head and looked around before picking up the chopsticks again.

Xia Li also glanced to the left and right, "Fortunately, a flower protector didn't show up."

Zhu Fan wondered, "Who?"

Qi Cheng hooked his lips and clipped a piece of meat to him personally.

Put it on your mouth?" After eating, the three went to the supermarket to buy Han An bread and ham. Art students have a freer schedule than they do, but sometimes they have to work harder.

For example, at noon today, Han An didn't finish painting in the morning. He could only take them to bring meals, use the time of noon to make up for the progress, and then rush back to the dormitory before nap.

Supermarkets have far fewer people than restaurants.

The weather outside was hot, especially at noon, when the sun was shining brightly and the population was dry. Just in the middle of the supermarket there was a popsicle box. Qi Cheng looked around and picked a piece of ice cream.

He opened the door of the freezer, and as soon as his hand touched it, the other hand came in from him, unbiased, and placed on the same ice cream arrogantly.

The skin is darker than Qi Cheng, wheat color, healthy and beautiful color.

Qi Zhong leaned on the refrigerator with one hand and

darted into it. His hot eyes kept staring at Qi Cheng. The smile on his lips was bad and proud. "Little white face, I met again." There was sweat on his head and his voice was a little breathless. Sweat wets his short hair, his eyes bright and prickly.

The freezer door was still open, and a lot of cool air drifted outward, and the strength in his hand was not less than Qi Cheng, as if making Qi Cheng uncomfortable, it would make him extremely satisfied.

A piece of milk cake was pressed by both hands. It happened that there was such a piece in the whole refrigerator. Qi Chengyuguang scanned it in the refrigerator. "Do you want this?"

Qi Zhong's fingers didn't move, and they were facing each other. Laughing proudly, he was about to go to heaven, "Yeah, otherwise why am I wasting my time here?"

Behind, the two talents with Qi Zhong hurried to catch up with him, "Qi Zhong, you fucking run so fast "Well?" I

don't know who he saw outside the supermarket. He ran to the side and spread his legs. After he had finished his meal, it was more tiring than not eating.

They gasped while staring at Qi Zhong and Qi Cheng.

Qi Cheng looked at them, "How about remembering to find someone to accompany you this time?"

"Lao Zi doesn't need to find someone," Qi Zhong snorted as he approached Qi Cheng, staring at him closely, in order to make himself look attractive. Fearful, he only raised one corner of his mouth, seeming to laugh, "Qi Cheng, it's my turn to teach you this time." The

sweat beads slipped from his temples, moistening the sword eyebrows, complacent.

Qi Cheng used his ingenuity to pick up the ice cream in his face and smiled and said to him, "Mine." The

freezer door finally closed, and Qi Zhong's face changed colorfully, stepping forward to stop him thinking The way to go.

The supermarket aisle so large that, Qi Zhong wall, feet apart, legs relied on bullying, put together as a force in this trail, "how is yours? I obviously look on."

Arrogance pole Now, I wish to scare Qi Cheng and cry.

"You still sweat on your head," Qi Cheng said, "run to catch up after seeing me?"

Qi Zhong's eyes flickered. "Who do you think you are, let me chase many people running over Yes,

none of them is called Qi Cheng!" Qi Cheng looked at him quietly.

Qi Zhong became more and more uncomfortable in this gaze, pressing down his brow, as if annoyed, "You see a fart."

The long legs stuck on both sides were also retracted, and they looked together. When Qi Cheng was still looking at him, he swam away from his eyes, and the brows grew tighter.

Qi Cheng smiled, "Then you pick something, I'll go first."

He just passed by so generously, patting Qi Zhong's shoulder. In fact, his men exerted pressure and pressed him to keep him from moving. .

Qi Zhong's two friends are unknown, so he watched Qi Zhong's black face, and then watched Qi Cheng walking past Qi Zhong.

Neither figured out what the two of them were doing.

Qi Zhong's shoulder hurts, "Fuck!"

A bow can be tangled in his brows.

When they returned to the dormitory, Han Anzheng was half lying on his chair with a dull look.

Ten fingers were all pencil gray, and his hand was sagged beside him, almost touching the ground.

"How tired to look like this," Zhu Fan wiped his hand with a wet towel, wiped it out and took it out for cleaning, busy inside and out, "No, art students are so tired?"

Han An said with exhaustion. : "You don't understand. In the afternoon, the teacher will comment. I have been picking the details all morning. After looking at the whole, the ratio is wrong. The three courts and five eyes will not say anything. Do you know the perspective? I draw a quarter. On the right side of the face, the perspective of the mouth was drawn to the front."

"I'm dead this time, absolutely dead."

He cried and rubbed Qi Cheng with his legs while he was crying, Qi Cheng avoided him and put The ice cream stick was thrown into the trash bin, "Don't even think about it."

"Brother Qi Cheng," Han An drew two lines of tears with saliva. "This is just a small problem for you. You are so good, three or five minutes. I will be able to change it back."

Han An asked Qi Cheng for a long time, Qi Cheng was unmoved, only looked at him with a smile, and his eyes were as unmoving as watching the show.

Finally, anxious, Han An used the killer, "You know what? Our school actually has a small group about you. The boys are added to see you who are upset. They are met by the power of jealousy. They are in the group every day. Tucao you are the only happiness."

Qi Cheng raised his eyebrows.

His expression never let Han An see through it. Han Anyue said more and more guilty, "I swear, I added it just to deal with the enemy. In fact, Qi Cheng brother, I am your fanatic, I just want to enter the undercover, to see who do not face so bold, even Dare to confess my brother Qi Cheng."

Xia Li and Zhu Fan clicked and locked the bedroom door and looked at him with distress.

Qi Cheng reached out to him, Han An obediently turned over the phone.

"The group name is [Men's High School Student Online Lemon Group]"

Qi Cheng took his mobile phone, found the group, and then pulled himself in.

He used a trumpet and found some familiar avatars in the group.

Qi Cheng narrowed his eyes and looked at the previous chat record.

In fact, it's just a joke, Qi Cheng is the object of being ridiculed here, but also the object of being jealous.

He yanked the group members. All of them used their nicknames, but looked at them, and suddenly the group news prompted a new member to join the group.

The new members were particularly arrogant and entered the group with their real names. The words "Qi Zhong" were on their heads, and the constantly refreshing topics in the group could not help but pause.

Han An got up from the chair and leaned over to see, "Yo, Qi mature people."

Qi Zhong's head is a basketball player with a tone of voice and a style like his own. The first sentence in the group is very arrogant, "Qi Cheng's grandson is not in the group?"

Qi Cheng stared at this sentence for a few seconds, and smiled slowly.

He took a trumpet and ordered Qi Zhong's QQ, requesting to add friends, the note read: Qi Cheng classmates.

After a few seconds, Qi Zhong added him.

Han Qi to the security of the phone and threw it back, to see him scramble to catch, lightly:. "I draw your noon to give you change,"

Han Anda Xi "! Xieqi Cheng brother"

nap in the case of two arrested Yan At the time, everyone must lie in bed, cannot eat, play with mobile phones, wash clothes, or engage in study. Those who are on leave must have a leave slip attached to the dormitory door. Every time, if you find out who hasn't slept, you have to take a demerit.

As soon as Qi Cheng arrived in bed, his cell phone lighted up, and at the same time, the ringing ringing outside for the nap also rang.

On WeChat, the doctor said lightly to him: "Good afternoon."

The top of the phone showed a penguin logo, showing that someone from QQ sent him a message.

But Qi Cheng only glanced at it and returned to the doctor first.

This is the third day that I did not reply to the doctor's news. It seems that the bold doctor seems to have no plans for the next step. Every day I say good morning, good afternoon and good night.

Qi Cheng opened his voice, "What's the doctor's name?"

His tone smiled, because it was time for nap, and he pressed the voice extremely low, heavy and magnetic, it sounded as if there were feathers floating gently in the ear, itching from the ear to the heart .

At this time, QQ popped out the second news.

Qi Zhong: Qi Cheng's classmates?

Qi Zhong: Seeing Laozi scolding your classmates is uncomfortable, looking for something?

Qi Cheng's trumpet is not commonly used. Anyone with experience can know that this is a trumpet, but the other party is too arrogant to check it out. He has not reported who his last name is. Qi Zhong has believed that he is a certain class 3 Successful classmates.

Qi Cheng's fingers moved slightly, and soon a line was sent.

Shuaicheng your husband: At noon today, Zhou Die and Qi Cheng had lunch together.

When he finished speaking, he trumpeted, closed his eyes, and raised the corner of his mouth.

How do you think the arc of a smile is so bad.

Qi Cheng could almost imagine what Qi Zhong would look like.

This nap, the other party do not want to sleep well.