37

Lang Bai was right.

Qi Cheng was undecided about whether he hated him. But when he took Lang Bailu's head down the mall, Lang Bai kept asking, "Have you ever hated other people?"

"I'm the first one you hate?"

Seems like Qi Cheng hates What an amazing thing.

Qi Cheng just took him forward and was too lazy to answer him.

After they left the mall, they found the car that Jiang Yun drove.

After seeing them, Jiang Yun was relieved. "The privacy of the restaurant is good, but it's still too dangerous in the mall."

"Yun brother is too attractive," Lang Bai said with a smile, "but the fans recognized you just now. "

Jiang Yun laughed and scolded, "It's clearly you."

Qi Cheng sat on the co-pilot and looked sideways out the window.

There are many tall buildings, and the crowd and trees on the walkway go away. The roof of the car was covered with half of the light, but the co-pilot still could not block the sun. Qi Cheng was in the sun and his eyes could not be opened.

Half was stabbed by light, half was sleepy.

Jiang Yun whispered to him softly, "Sleep."

Qi Cheng lazily compared an ok, and really closed his eyes.

Jiang Heng lowered his voice and flaunted in his tone. "Brother said that I would go home and sleep today."

"It would be better to go back to the old house," Jiang Yun turned directly to the old house of the Jiang family. "The baby read Xiaocheng several times, very Miss him."

Jiang Heng did not expect him to be so shameless.

"Brother is going home, you have to abduct him!" Jiang Heng whispered, his face flushed red.

As usual, Jiang Yun lifted his parents out to press the juniors, and he was straightforward and confident, "I'll call your mother back and that's all for sure."

Because Jiang Cheng was still asleep, Jiang Heng stubbornly endured it. His face was not very good-looking, "No next time!"

Lang Bai listened to the conversation between his uncle and nephew, and glanced thoughtfully at Qi Cheng on the first officer. .

Suddenly, the corners of the eyes curled, and suddenly smiled.

Qi Cheng was rushed back to his room to sleep when he returned to his old house. When he woke up, he felt a soft thing beside him, warm and warm with milky aroma.

He opened his eyes and looked to the side. The baby in pajamas was blushing and slapped with his thumb wrapped in his mouth, and his calf was tilted with his four-pronged fork. Another lotus-like hand was still resting on Qicheng's neck.

Qi Cheng held his small hand, Jiang Han's hand was still in the flesh, and he was holding a small fist.

The extremely small fist is more obvious in Qi Chengshou. Qi Cheng opened his mouth wide, gestured his fist down, and was surprised to find that he could swallow his hand.

Jiang Han slept loudly, his little belly exposed. The sleeping child was too cured. Qi Cheng hugged the child in his arms, pulled the quilt over his head, and continued to hold the soft guy to sleep.