39

"Class 3, 79, 80..." Class 9 squawked, "Do you want to fight like this?" But

Qi Cheng in front of him had not lowered his speed, and was still passing and dropping at a constant speed. Every time he passed his chin, someone else made three blushes and a thick neck, he was almost 30 and the feeling was just beginning.

Where did this monster come from?

Wu Yuan used to fight with brute force before. He fought a lot, and learned to use skill, which often makes the other person more painful and effortless. Now sweating and Qi Cheng are more than this pull-up, reminding him of the time when he was purely working hard.

Wu Yuan was a little fascinated, but he didn't pay attention. He had slipped off the horizontal bar.

"Ah!" The students in Class 3 started cheering like they had taken away the victory. "Wu Yuan slipped down! To win, to win."

"Hey!" Class 9 class leader said busy, "Maybe, There were still 9 gaps between Class 3 and Class 9. Unless Qi Cheng made ten more, everyone would be tied."

Qi Cheng is still doing pull-ups one by one, and sweat flows down his cheeks, from The neck was dripping with clothes.

Wu Yuan relaxed his wrists, concentrating on the count in his heart.

Xia Li screamed exhaustedly, "Brother Qi! I won right away, just two, just two!"

Qi Cheng jumped down after finishing two, and did not intend to pretend to force. The boys in Class 3 clapped and clapped with excitement, and went up to clap with him, "Qi Cheng, great!"

"Awesome! No one is better than you!"

Qi Cheng squeezed from the crowd, and he shook his palm. The flushed hand smiled at Wu Yuan with no expression on his face. "You lost." The

tone was particularly low, like saying, "You really lost."

"Not careful this time," Wu Yuan pressed his eyebrows. , "Next time let you see what is strength."

Qi Cheng touched his chin, thinking pretendingly, "True strength? How many did you just make."

Wu Yuan stopped talking.

"My dear friend," Qi Cheng shook his head regretfully. "You have to admit that you have lost your gamble."

Wu Yuan grinned, "not satisfied."

Xia Li came from the physical education teacher and said casually: "Then there are games, There is time for you to decide the victory and defeat." The

physical education teacher announced the victory and took them to another teacher to reconcile. He couldn't help but asked Qi Cheng halfway, "Do you want to take the path of physical education students?

" He is not," Wu Yuan opened his mouth, and said lightly, "He wants to take a college entrance exam." The

sports teacher is funny. "Sports students can also take college entrance exams. There are many good universities."

Wu Yuan, "He didn't take these college entrance exams."

" He doesn't need it."

Another physical education teacher also measured the scores for the girls. The two teachers organized the team and took them to the lawn.

"Let's talk about playing a game after a good game," the teacher smiled. "Playing a traditional, simple, and physical exercise. You are also familiar with this traditional game. There is an elegant and childlike name, which is called Diu. Handkerchief."

"What did you throw? What handkerchief?" The

two classes were shocked at the same place, and Qi Cheng turned around to Xia Li. "If I remember correctly, we are high school seniors?"

"Yes," Xia Li looked complicated. "You remember correctly, I guess the teacher remembered it wrong."

Since the third grade of elementary school, where have they played this.

The teachers simply ignored their protests, let them join hands in a big circle, and then sat down obediently, brought out a sports committee member to throw things, of course, the thing thrown was not a handkerchief, but an empty water bottle.

But not to mention, I felt mentally retarded before I played, and I was completely immersed when I participated. After the tension, I was in a state of bouncing at any time. I was afraid that I would be caught and then forced to perform in public.

There are not many people in Class 3 and Class 9 who know each other's class. Basically, the empty bottle will only circulate in one class. The class leader and the sports committee of the other class basically get up and throw it at the other class.

Qi Cheng's fast running is something that the whole class 3 knows. The classmates dare not throw him. The class leader opposite 9 remembers him. An empty plastic bottle is directly behind him, buttocks sit on the edge of Qi Cheng, Hehe laughed, "Run!"

Qi Cheng ran with the empty bottle, and the person he knew tightened his body, fearing he would pit himself.

Wu Yuanqi sat calmly, actually prepared to be pitted by him at any time.

This kind of psychology is very strange, as if it has been determined that Qi's achievements will come to him.

With a hand on his shoulder, Qi Cheng smiled and sat down next to him. "What a coincidence, handsome guy."

Wu Yuan ran black with his face picked up the bottle.

Qi Cheng was lying on the ground with his stomach half covered and laughing, but it didn't take long for Wu Yuan to sit next to him with his lips lightly.

"..." Qi Cheng, "Fuck."

Looking at his figure running away, Wu Yuan thought, this is also... quite fun.

After the physical education class, there was a class meeting. The people in the class basically took off their school uniform jackets and were so hot that they listened to Teacher Yang's speech.

After summarizing last week's work, Teacher Yang said with a smile: "Lang Bai left a few autographed photos for our school as a monthly exam reward. Each of the top 10 students can be obtained by the top 10 students, anyway. Come on, it's about two weeks from the end of the month."

After finishing this, the evening self-study hadn't finished . Teacher Yang called Qi Cheng alone to the corridor and asked him: "How did the make-up lesson with Chi Yan feel in the evening? Like?"

Qi Cheng and he blew the breeze on the small square. After a while, Qi Cheng said: "It's fine."

"But it can be cancelled," he turned his head, looked at Teacher Yang's eyes, and smiled. "Don't waste your time learning the bully."

After talking with him for a few more words, Teacher Yang also expressed some emotions, "You can see that you have worked hard for the homework you have handed in these days. Is there some supervision by Chi Yan?"

Qi Cheng murmured.

"It's better not to make up classes at night," Teacher Yang thought for a while. "You really don't need to make up classes now, and your work will only get heavier and heavier. At your step, the rest is to improve your grades by brushing questions."

"In this way, Qi Cheng, you read the essay every night, and then write it out to me, and let me check every hundred words every night."

Qi Cheng: "...I think I should continue to make up classes with Xueba."

" No negotiation," Mr. Yang patted his shoulder. "No more, you brush me the questions and bring me the words." Mr.

Yang hammered the words , and drove Qi Cheng back, and again Called other people out to talk.

Qi Cheng sat expressionlessly for a while, and after a while, took the flower beside the window and gently touched the leaves above to exhale.

Xia Li, "What does the teacher say to you?"

"Every night is a hundred words," Qi Cheng repeated, "Every night."

Xu Ning and her at the same table heard it, and laughed loudly, turning their heads to look He, "Mr. Yang is so cruel."

Qi Cheng doesn't like words very much, especially the boring language. Compared with the 800 words of the language, the 120 words made in English are little angels.

There are no pens and no stories in the narrative, and Qi Cheng will only use comparison and quotation, and hope to fill up the hundred words with quotations. The whole article looked gorgeous, but in fact there was nothing.

In the last exam, the score was 101 points, and his teacher scored 38 points.

Still look at his words to give a few more points.

"Then what should you do," Xia Li chuckled, "Qi Cheng, why are you so miserable."

Xu Ning said softly: "It's not so difficult to speak."

"

Just look at the beginning and the end." "Your words are beautiful, and the beginning and the end point can be more than forty points."

"Not the problem," Xia Li held his pen fingers together and vomited. "He didn't cut the question every time."

Qi Cheng, "...don't

tell me ." After class, Xia Li told Zhu Fan and Han An as a joke, Han An gave them a meal and came back directly. They ate their meals in class, and when they heard this, they couldn't help laughing and spraying, "Write well, Qi Cheng, we have the best face in our dormitory."

Qi Cheng unscrewed the bottle cap and took a sip and looked at him. , "I bought you a set of questions, you must remember to do it."

"Don't be such a brother," Han An, "the paintings can't be drawn."

"Then endorse and learn English," Qi Chengmang, "Han An After the unified examination in December, you also have to take the college entrance examination. The score is also very important."

Han An thought for a long time, "You said, if I take the school exam..."

"No," Qi Cheng directly rejected him, standing He got up and took Xia Li's cup to get the water. After he came back, he went to sleep and said, "The painting styles in different provinces are different, and you study late, and go to the school exam after training. The 10% chance is just to spend money.

" I drew too badly," Han An said with a bitter face. "I can't pass 180 in the exam

." "I can," Qi Cheng smiled. "I believe you."

He moved the flowers to the desk, wrinkled Frowning, he poured water into it tentatively.

Han An, "The flowers that came from here?"

"Sent by the little fan," Qi Cheng hooked his lips and put down the glass. "It will bloom at about seven in the evening."

"Flowers at night?" The three of them, "Wow, flowers It's unremarkable."

In order to see the flowers blooming, Zhu Fan and Xu Ning changed places. Han An planned to pretend to go to the toilet as soon as seven o'clock.

As time passed, the self-study in the first quarter passed halfway. Qi Cheng put down the pen and pushed the paper away.

Zhu Fan whispered: "There are still five minutes."

Lou Art Room.

Han An also secretly put down his pencil and pretended to go out to the toilet. He ran to the third shift window and stooped down to look there.

Minutes, seconds, and seconds began to extend in the expectation of others.

It wasn't until the two past seven o'clock that the flower moved slightly.

The petals slowly stretched, and the plain flowers became dazzling at this instant. The bright red petals bloom, and each flower blooms before and after you.

Xia Li marveled, "beautiful."

Qi Cheng's fingers gently stroked the fluff on the flower, and took Xia Li's water cup again, and then picked up a small amount of water with the cup lid. On the petals.

Zhu Fan's small voice is afraid of being disturbed, and there are doubts on his face, "Qi Cheng, what are you doing?"

Han Angang wanted to say that this is an art student's hobby, and the presence of water drops can make the flowers look more beautiful.

Qi Chengcheng opened his mouth, "The petals are closed, what should I do if the flowers and leaves also need to absorb water?"

"..." Han An, "I almost believed it."

Qi Cheng laughed and gave away the little fan. The jammed paper came out and looked at the words on the strokes that were especially serious.

When he touched it with his hand, he could feel the notch of the handwriting, and the person who wrote it used great effort.

Although the words are not good-looking, they are especially serious.

Qi Cheng patted the jammed paper, put the paper in his pocket, and took a picture of the blooming flower with his mobile phone. I intend to let the younger brother look at this flower in the hands of his male god, how much more beautiful he is raised by him.