8

After waking up, Qi Chengcheng was pushed by Han An to the studio.

Because Han An's art teacher is about to comment in the afternoon, this nap time is exceptionally short. Qi Cheng was wearing a peaked cap, and his exposed jaws were sharp and angular, and the corners of his mouth were straight, and he was a little sleepy.

But when he picked up the pencil and changed the painting for Han An, he was completely awake again.

The thumb and index finger are holding pencils, and they are lined up diagonally.

Anyone with a good hand looks good at anything. Han An was originally staring at the painting on his hand, but unconsciously, he began to stare unconsciously at Qi Cheng's hand holding the pen.

This is human instinctive pursuit of beauty. Qi Cheng's paintings are not like him. Han An will draw lead dust every time he draws sketches, but Qi Cheng does not. No matter which direction the hand turned, his hand was completely clean, as if he could take a set of close-up photos with a camera in the next second.

Qi Cheng's movements are quick, the lines are clean and neat, and the weight is suitable. He stood up and stepped back to look at the painting a few steps. "Only the perspective of the mouth is wrong, the others are okay."

Two or three times, as Han An said, he drew a mouth in a few minutes, he was useless The eraser highlights, all the blanks left before.

"It's great!" Han An, "It's not quite

suitable for my other facial features. I drew a black man. I don't deserve your mouth." Qi Cheng came out with him and washed his hands at the water pipe The ice-cold water was comfortable, and Qi Cheng asked him to hold his hat and hold two more hands to wash his face.

The bead of water slid down the chin onto the school uniform, the flashing light was lit next to it, and Qi Cheng looked at it. The candid girl blushed, standing in fear and helplessly, holding the phone stiffly in her hand.

Qi Cheng smiled at the others and walked side by side with Han An.

"Are you still taking orders recently?"

Han An handed him a cigarette, and the two came to the back of the teaching building, taking advantage of the few people and chatting for a while.

Qi Cheng took it over and put it in his hand to play, but did not smoke, "Learning matters."

"But I don't see how much you pay attention to learning," Han An Tucao, "isn't there any extra points during the college entrance examination? Plus 4 points for 4A, what awards can be added for what level, and grandma, you have to add How many points?"

"That's limited," Qi Cheng smiled, "Don't

talk swearing." They chatted for a while, and waited for Han An to finish smoking before returning, when Chi Yan hurried out of the office and saw They were also shocked.

Then pushed the glasses, calmly nodded with them.

Qi Cheng leaned over and let him pass between him and Han An. Chi Yan suddenly stopped when he passed. He stood upright and said to Qi Cheng: "The school intends to give us a thorough examination in the next few days. "The

second middle school has just started, and most of the students who have passed the summer vacation have already forgotten to learn. The teachers have already prepared a set of difficult problems, waiting to teach them lessons.

Qi Cheng was still a little surprised by this, "It's so fast."

Chi Yan nodded, and a dazzling fighting spirit ignited in the eyes of people who had always been deserted. ".

What do you compare with me?" Qi Cheng leaned against the pillar of the corridor at random. "You will only be the first."

Chi Yan's lips twitched. He pushed his glasses, his hands dropped, and then he grabbed the trousers. It seems a little helpless, "No, I don't mean that."

However , I rarely communicate with people, and I don't even know how to say this. Chi Yan's smooth and clean forehead sweats, "I just want to talk to you Mathematics is better."

Xueba said a lot today. Qi Cheng looked at him from under the brim and suddenly smiled, "Then I'll wait."

Han An quipped beside him, "Primary school bully, other I dare not promise you that in science, especially mathematics, this is very simple for my brother Qi. Don't cry if you lose."

Chi Yan didn't refute anything, just nodded, and then Leave in a hurry.

The radio began to ring, with youthful and cheerful songs in it, which indicates that the students who are awake and taking a nap are rushing to the teaching area. After the song is sung twice, the afternoon class will begin.

Han Qi into security pat on the shoulder, "I will go back, put my nose to give the African painted bleach bleach, thank you, brother, you eat barbecue at the end."

Qi to croon heard, 'get out of here. "

Health Care The doctor in the room also gave Qi Cheng a voice, which was sent during the class.

"Gu Huai," the doctor's voice seemed to have the smell of disinfectant water and cleanliness, and a little tired, "remember." The

ancient surname, this surname is rare.

Qi Cheng threw the phone into the drawer.

But this name is very suitable for doctors.

The principal of the Second Middle School emphasizes the combination of work and rest, and deeply roots in the foundation of comprehensive quality education. Therefore, the learning pressure of the Second Middle School is not as heavy as that of other schools. The principal teachers focus on results and use high-quality topics to improve the quality of students. Regarding other entertainment methods such as mobile phones during breaks, as long as they are properly controlled, it will not have a bad impact on themselves, and most of them also open their eyes.

On the contrary, the enrollment rate of No. 2 Middle School is the highest high school in City A, and the students graduating from No. 2 Middle School have particularly deep feelings for their alma mater.

The afternoon class is biology. The biology teacher is a middle-aged man in his forties. His voice during the class is very stimulating to sleep. Qi Cheng's position is near the window. As soon as the sunlight comes in, he is almost lazy and going to sleep.

There was a teacher walking hurriedly outside and Qi Cheng raised his eyes. This time the eyes were completely closed, and it was fair and fair.

There was another black shadow walking in the corridor, this black shadow passed Qi Cheng's window, and I don't know why it fell back, just blocking the sunlight from Qi Cheng's body.

Qi Cheng opened his eyes and looked out.

Wu Yuan stood outside the window, facing away from the sun, unable to see clearly what his expression was, and his tone was rigid and cold, "Hi."

After saying this, it's just like completing a certain task. Put your hands in your pockets and stiffly and quickly walk out of the window of Class 3.

"His--" Xia Li took a cold breath and blurted out, "Wu Yuan is sick?!"

He said to Qi Cheng actively?

Is Wu Yuan's brain broken or his ears hallucinating?

Xia Li pushed Qi Cheng again, and the face was incredible, "Did you hear it, Wu Yuan took the initiative to say hello to you! Didn't he wake up?"

"Maybe," Qi Cheng leaned on his chin. Nodded, "Sleep."

The smile on the corner of his mouth was held back.

"Yes!" Xia Li, "Fuck, it's too scary!"

The biology teacher on the podium was dissatisfied, "Xia Li, your class leader is also taking the lead in speaking, what are you talking to Qi Cheng? Say it to everyone. ."

Xia Li immediately shut up.

"Come here," the biology teacher patted the blackboard. "Come up and do this question together, whoever made a mistake and copy it to me ten times." Qi Cheng, who

was implicated, sighed and cried without tears. Xia Li went up and made a question together.

But the question on the blackboard was obviously simple for him.

It's as simple as dual purpose. While doing the question, I thought about what Wu Yuan just said.

The headmaster's fierceness.

But it is a person who promises.

The news exploded into the whole class, howling, "Don't be a teacher, we haven't finished the exam!"

"The questions will only show what you have learned," Mr. Yang was unimpressed. "This is what I can change." This is the order from the grade group. You will be well prepared tonight to get a good result in the next two days."

"This is too sudden? This is the end of the class, how can I review it."

Teacher Yang Unpredictable, "What you want is your surprise."

"Even if you are given a day in advance, what can you do and can you complete the review?"

The students in City A do not know how to teach in other parts of S province, but their The teaching plan has always been very tight. The first and second year of high school basically need to learn the knowledge of the entire high school. Even if you have not finished it, only a small part will be left. Because all the time left in the third year of high school should be used for review.

With so much knowledge, it takes only one day, not to mention five subjects to be tested, and there is no end to one review.

Not to mention that the problem in the second middle school has always been perverted, and as soon as you think of it here, you will be completely utterly stubborn. After the teacher Yang arranged the examination room, he returned to the dormitory, no matter what he did.

Qi Cheng didn't change much, but when he returned to the dormitory, he met the school bully standing under the tree again in the teaching building.

Although he didn't grow tall, his figure was excellent. From a distance, he only felt that he was tall and slender. He stood upright like a tall bamboo and exuded the fragrance of bamboo.

Chi Yan looked at him, but did not step forward, but his eyes reflected a vigorous light in the moonlight.

It seemed to remind Qi Cheng that tomorrow is the battlefield where they will fight.

No one knows why Xueba is eyeing Qi Cheng.

But this kind of feeling is both novel and fun to make him feel serious about the exam.

He smiled at Xueba with a slight camel back, revealing the well-kept grief he had hidden in the past.

Holding out his hand, he casually and lazily made an "OK" gesture towards Xueba.

The author has something to say:

Xueba is actually not short, 1 meter 75, just on the podium at that time, plus the height of the sole and the uneven ground caused him to only get into the sample paper of the chest (I know I am wrong, but Xueba wants to face orz )