51

Qi Cheng unconsciously wondered whether Qi Zhong would cry if he didn't take this cup of milk tea.

    ... I really don't want to take it.

    This bad taste. Qi Cheng coughed and coughed, "Sweet?"

    "Sweet," Qi Zhong regretted it, because he didn't know if Qi Chengxi liked sweet, he added, "It's not very sweet."

    "Is that sweet or not? ? "

    Qi Zhong directly hand back in front of him drink some, put a straw in his mouth," not sweet and not pale, very tasty, the drink will not regret it. "

    hint hint.

    Qi Cheng hadn't seen him drinking milk tea before, and he could still play with him as a joke, so he took it, thinking about the simpler aspect, that is, drinking a glass of water. But watching the straw enter and come out of his mouth, and even stunned him to give him a drink, uncomfortable also followed, and Qi Cheng coughed, not knowing whether to raise or lower his hand.

    "Drink," Qi Zhong was embarrassed, selling Amway dryly, "It's really delicious."

    There is only one way to break the embarrassment. Qi Cheng screamed, then raised his hand to take it, and immediately decided. Decided, put the straw into his mouth.

    Don't say it, it's really delicious.

    He drank the remaining half a cup.

    Qi Zhong began to feel hot and warm, his jacket was not breathable, and his back was about to sweat. Qi Cheng trot and threw the cup into the trash can, "Go to the mall to see?"

    "Well," Qi Zhong," Go and see." The

    two big boys went shopping very perfunctorily. Fortunately, the number of people in the mall gradually increased. When they passed the game hall, they looked at each other and plunged in with a tacit understanding.

    Shooting, shooting, racing... had a good time, Qi Cheng and Qi Zhong were very good, the two won a prize by shooting, a chubby baby bear.

    The baby bear was thrown at each other by the two people disliked each other. It was too eye-catching. In the end, he exchanged prizes with others and replaced them with two thermos cups.

    After playing, I know that it fits well when playing, especially the things I like, even the most thrilling zombie game in the world selected by VR.

    When it was almost noon, the two people who were satisfied left the game hall. After eating, Qi Zhong started the next activity.

    watch movie.

    Qi Cheng noticed that he was watching the couple in front of the movie theater. When he looked over, the couple behaved intimately, holding popcorn and Coke in his arms.

    Qi Zhong wants to eat too?

    Qi Cheng thoughtfully, bought two sets of meals and put them in Qi Zhong's arms before Qi Zhong recovered. He looked down at his own copy, and then at the one in Qi Cheng’s arms, "..."

    Originally, he thought that he could touch each other's hands "inadvertently" when buying a copy, but now it's fine, let alone touch it, you can't eat it. To the block.

    Qi Cheng didn't understand his thoughts at all. He realized that he was considerate and smiled on his face. He showed off in a low-key manner, "Eat if you want, and you can't afford it." The

    movie theater was full of people. They stood in the corner. , Many people are looking here. Suddenly a girl ran over, blushing, and stammered: "Hello, can I ask a question?"