36

On both sides of the dining table, elegant frames for green plants are placed to isolate private spaces with flowers and plants.

Jiang Yun and Lang Bai are insiders, but both are generous. Lang Bai came behind the waiter. He didn't put on makeup on his face today, his hair was still dazzling and fashionable, and he came over with a smile.

The eyes turned around a few people at the table, "Hello everyone, I am Brother Yun's friend, just call me Lang Bai." The

waiter added a chair for him, Jiang Feng snorted, laughing: " You are the spokesperson for the game played by the youngest, I have seen you in many advertisements."

Lang Bai's eyes swayed

with laughter , "Jiang always has a good memory." Jiang Feng smiled and introduced Qi Cheng and Jiang Heng around him. "This is my two sons, the boss Qi Cheng, the younger name is Jiang Heng. You just call it whatever you want."

Lang Bai didn't ask why the two people had different surnames. He looked at Qi Cheng with a smile, as if meeting him for the first time. He shot, "Hello."

Qi Cheng also raised the corner of his lips, holding his hand politely and politely.

The two held hands for three seconds in the air and then let go.

Lang Bai looked at

Jiang Heng again, "Hello, younger brother." Jiang Yun, "You call him younger brother, isn't it a mess in this generation, but this is my nephew."

"Just call me by name." Jiang Heng and him Brother-like politeness and kindness.

After knowing each other, the restaurant's meals had not yet come up, Lang Bai said in a few words, everyone took care of it. It's very comfortable to talk to him. Lang Bai's insight is unique and does not step on the bottom line. He is really humorous and funny, and he is a good player in the communication field.

But his words will be drawn to Qi Cheng from time to time.

"Xiaocheng has been smart since childhood," Jiang Yun raised his eyebrows and showed off his big nephew with no effort. "A lot of things can be learned, not just learned, but I have never seen him particularly stupid in a certain area. The disadvantage is that it does not stick to people, and it does not stick to me very much."

Qi Cheng pulled a long voice, "Uncle San-"

Jiang Yun turned his head, "but he will be too big, and it should be non-sticky. When Xiao Cheng was a kid, he didn't laugh like that now, he used to be expressionless.

Looking at the cool, it's much easier to contact now." Lang Bai laughed: "Brother

Qi Cheng does seem to get along well." He looked at it as an approval, and his actual heart was clear. I am afraid that Qi Cheng now is better than It used to be difficult to access.

Lang Bai is only 22 years old this year, only four years older than Qi Cheng. Jiang Yun listened to him calling Qi Cheng to be his brother, and he no longer asked him to change.

Jiang Heng suddenly said: "Don't you invite Mr. Lang Bai for the celebration of the second brother?"

Qi Cheng hummed , "It was invited."

Others looked at him, "The second time is a big money, I'm not afraid that Lang Bai would disturb the girls in your school to study."

"Fortunately," Qi Cheng bowed his head to eat the dishes. "Mr. Lang Bai stood far away, and few people could see him clearly."

"But there is a big screen ," Lang Bai smiled at Yan Yan. "Everyone far away can see the face I projected on the big screen, but there were too many people last night, and there were too many guests. Qi Cheng's brother was afraid that he wouldn't notice me. . "

Jiang Feng said:"? you two should be the last one. "

"? Qicheng Di brother to see my last show yet, "" Taiwan is pressure, "Lang Bai gently nodded,

his brow lift together to look into, eyes water Light and bright, his bright yellow shirt has a three-dimensional shape, and his skin is more white and more handsome. The peach eyes are dangerous and charming. "I don't know if my performance last night is good."

"No Sorry," Qi Cheng took a sip before apologizing, "There was something to be done last night, and the performance didn't see the end."

Lang Bai's smile froze at the corner of his mouth . " Did't I sing the curtain call song?"

Qi Cheng Faintly, "The sound insulation in the synagogue is good."

Lang Bai stopped talking.

Jiang Yun felt embarrassed, patted Lang Bai's shoulder sympathetically, and then cared about Qi Cheng. "What needs to be resolved at night?"

Jiang Heng also looked over and tentatively said: "Brother, are you in love?"

Qi She raised her eyebrows and didn't understand why she had something. Others always thought of him in love.

He thought he didn't have a long face with strong sexual desire.

What happened last night was curiosity in small areas and privacy violations in large areas. Jiang Feng stared at them, "Xiaocheng is not small anymore, what happened to going out to do something at night? Is it necessary to report to you all for three days?"

Jiang Heng smiled, " If my brother wants to speak, I will listen to me three times a day."

Jiang Feng sighed.

Jiang Yun: "Sister, I just care about Xiaocheng, and I'm afraid of him."

Qi Cheng, "just solve some small things with friends, don't worry."

"It's a pity," Lang Bai interjected, thoughtfully leading the topic away, expression regret, "Brother

Qi Cheng , you almost saw my performance last night." "What does it matter?" Qi Cheng looked at him and smiled. "Now seeing Mr. Lang Bai, I can imagine how wonderful last night."

He was not surprised when he was talking, the arc of his mouth was polite and polite, it was easy to let people know that he was just saying something polite.

But Lang Bai didn't seem to hear it. "Thank you Qi Cheng's compliment." The

meal was very slow. When the dessert was served, Jiang Heng thoughtfully put the small cake in front of Qi Cheng in front of him.

Qi Cheng smiled at him, and the lovely brother jumped up.

After eating, Jiang Feng hurried back to the company.

Jiang Yun went to the toilet and Qi Cheng had already paid the money when he came out. He smiled and said nothing, grabbing his two nephews, "Where are you going?"

Jiang Heng didn't want to tell him vaguely. : "Something."

"It's something again?" Jiang Yun looked directly at Qi Cheng, with a childish smile on his handsome face. "Great nephew~ with three uncles~"

Coquettish voice whined.

Lang Bai stood behind them, squinting at the three of them.

Jiang Yun is 26 years old this year. His height in the entertainment industry is a very proud item for fans. Mi San has a tall posture and outstanding temperament.

But in front of Qi Cheng, the temperaments of those noble sons became childish.

Lang Bai looked at Qi Cheng with a smile and rubbed Jiang Yun's hair, watching Jiang Yun showing an expression of enjoyment, like a big cat.

Qi Cheng is the most mature of the three.

"Let's go to the movie, Xiao Heng has booked the ticket." Qi Cheng.

Jiang Yun plucked his eyelashes, "What have you eaten recently, and how do you feel that everything looks better."

Qi Cheng snorted and grabbed his hand, "Don't make trouble."

Jiang Heng opened his face blankly. Jiang Yun, "Uncle, don't make trouble."

Qi Cheng watched them play, and after receiving the small ticket, several people left the restaurant.

Lang Bai stood beside Qi Cheng. "Brother Qi Cheng, what kind of movie are you going to watch?"

Jiang Heng said for Qi Cheng. "It's just a newly released movie."

He doesn't have any good feelings for this star named Lang Bai.

Paying so much attention to his brother, the words "Brother Qi Cheng" came out of the other party's mouth, and it seemed that there was a little more affection out of thin air.

Bring the texture of life and death in the entertainment circle.

Jiang Heng had already answered, and Qi Chengcheng did not mean to answer Lang Bai's question again.

But Lang Bai asked again: "My uncle and I have a fun together, don't you mind?"

Jiang Yun's eyes brightened, "It just happened that we had nowhere to go. Xiaoheng, which theater ticket did you book? Again Give me two and Lang

Baiding ." Jiang Heng picked up his cell phone sullenly.

The two public figures came out to protect them naturally, but Lang Bai's hair would reveal traces of her hair even if she pressed her hair. Before arriving at the theater, Lang Bai and Jiang Yun were recognized by fans.

The scream of surprise attracted more and more people. The movie theater was on the fifth floor of the mall, and there were only more pedestrians in the mall.

Qi Cheng and Jiang Heng have experienced such scenes many times because of Jiang Yun. Jiang Heng subconsciously dragged Jiang Yun to turn and ran, only to recall who was staying next to his brother next second.

His expression was slightly distorted, and he looked back while running. Qi Cheng had already pulled Lang Bai, and he was extremely skilled at avoiding the gathered crowd in the mall.

Locals in City A are more familiar with the architecture of the mall than Lang Bai, a foreigner. Lang Bai ran in the direction of Qi Cheng, his expression under the mask moved, and his eyes curled up, with the shape of a smile.

After finally dumping the fans, Lang Bai was already breathless, he braced his knees, breathing fresh air.

Qi Cheng also panted a bit. He glanced at Lang Bai's eyes and called Jiang Yun by the side. Jiang Yun's condition was okay. "Xiao Heng is too good to run. We're all right here. Don't watch movies. Go home. Looking at the projector, the two of us will go out and drive first. You take Lang Bai out of Exit C."

"OK," Qi Cheng, "I know." When

he hung up the phone and turned his head to look, Lang Bai Already sat directly on the ground, took off his hat and fanned himself crazy.

This is the exit door of the building, the door is only half open, there is no one up and down the stairs, and a little noise can produce an echo.

Qi Cheng leaned against the wall, slowly calming down the enthusiasm after the exercise.

Lang Bai suddenly looked up at him, his white face was puffy red, and the evil and dangerous aggression disappeared unconsciously. He looked at Qi Cheng, very serious, and finally shrugged, "Are you Hate me?"

Qi Cheng hummed. "You said."

"I think you hate me," Lang Bai stood up and wiped the sweat from the top of his head with his back. His movements were very chic. On the wall next to it, the squashed silver hair was cluttered, and the voice was slightly hoarse after the exercise. "However, I am not so annoying."

Peach Blossom Eye only closed, giving Qi became a wink.