56

When he woke up in the morning, Qi Cheng felt that someone was kissing him secretly.

    From his forehead to the tip of his nose, when the flap of lips fell on his lips, Qi Cheng didn't know, pretending to be asleep, and tasting the tofu that he brought to his mouth.

    Qi Zhong washed his face and brushed his teeth. It was clean and refreshing. He kissed him and kissed him again, and he felt irritated and itchy in his heart.

    After more than ten minutes, Qi Cheng suddenly said, "I'm going to get up."

    "..." Qi Zhong's inertia of stealing kisses made him kiss several times.

    When he finally went downstairs to eat, Jiang Jing was no longer there.

    The three of Xia Li sat at the dining table. The tables were full of local delicacies, which evoked appetite. They ate while watching Qi Chengqizhong walking down side by side.

    The two changed their clothes, their expressions were relaxed, and they came out of the elevator bright and handsome, as if the kissing scene they saw last night had never happened, the atmosphere of getting along was natural, and the distance between them was normal, not as weird as imagined. And slimy.

    strange.

    The three of them looked at each other, wondering if it was a misunderstanding last night, not a kiss, but a misplacement?

    I didn't know that the two people they saw by the bridge kissed last night and also sat down. Qi Zhong also sat separately with Qi Cheng to show the "innocent relationship" between him and Qi Cheng.

    This is the plan studied in the morning. In the morning, Qi Zhong took a bath while studying with Qi Cheng outside. Both of them felt that it was better to cover up in front of others, and there was a kind of excitement that hid little secrets. After graduation, bang, This secret comes out scary!

    Steamed bun fried dough with soy milk, Qi Cheng tasted the local delicacy, nodded unconsciously, "Yes, it's delicious."

    "Yes," Zhu Fan ate wontons, "I have eaten a lot, you two are too slow "

    I took a shower," Qi Zhongkou said, "Where are we going to play today?"

    They are really normal, too normal!

    Under the influence of the two of them, the others simply forgot what happened last night and happily planned where to go.

    The autumn holiday time is great. October is cool and comfortable even though H city is a melting pot!

    Pedestrians spent two days in H city happily. On the third day, they boarded the plane back to S Province. This time, they were tired after flying for an hour and a half. They had to say goodbye to each other after leaving the airport.

    Han An and Qi Zhong walked in front and talked in high spirits, Xia Li and Zhu Fan followed Qi Cheng, and the three of them followed behind and lamented, "It's over, the rest of the autumn festival is hell on earth."

    "Now it's hell. Have the test papers been done? The thick test papers, my mother."

    "My mother said, every time I go home, I will have to supervise me. The time to watch TV and sleep in will be gone."