11

The doctor never knew that it was so difficult to make an appointment.

He has a good skin and a personality that no one can enter.

Many men and women with strong desire to conquer have fallen on the doctor's countless heels, and they can only move away from this big ice lolly with no swollen face.

There are countless talks that the doctor has encountered, but he is also on Qi Cheng, and then he needs the means to come back and talk.

Qi Cheng stopped the car and walked side by side with Gu Huai in the tall building.

The movie theater is on the fifth floor. The air conditioner with the right temperature is turned on in the elevator. At this time, the sky outside is dark, and the light inside is transparent, reflecting the figure on the glass.

The doctor's expression was cold. He turned his head to the side, his neck and the whole person stretched into a beautiful line.

The elevator door opened, and the two walked out one after the other. After taking the movie ticket, there was still more than ten minutes of waiting time. Qi Cheng sat down in the waiting area and looked at the doctor all the time.

The doctor frowned deeply, "Dirty."

Qi Cheng leaned on the back and looked at him, lazily, "But the same is true in the theater." The

doctor was motionless for a while, he suddenly said, "Why not return my message "If

he didn't wait for Qi Cheng to answer, he would endure the limit. He quickly walked to the bathroom, stopped after two steps, turned his head to look at Qi Cheng, and closed his eyebrows, "Go wash my hands with me."

Qi Chengtan With a sigh of relief, keep up with the doctor with long legs.

No one was in the bathroom.

The doctor took off the gloves on his hand and washed the inside and outside three times carefully until his white fingers turned pink under cold water. Then he took out a tissue and wiped it cleanly.

Qi Cheng learned his movements beside him, and caring for others has always been his virtue. But he clearly washed his hands in accordance with the actions of the doctor. The doctor stood beside him for a while, but said, "You are not doing it right."

Another pair of cold hands came close to Qi Cheng and took him to rinse under the water.

Gu Huai approached from the side, his clothes were as monotonous and old-fashioned as he was. The button on the neckline is at the top, and the slender neck covers half.

Qi Cheng smelled the smell of disinfectant from him, this is really the most special dating perfume.

After Qi Cheng personally washed his hands, the doctor pulled out a tissue and wiped off the water drops on Qi Cheng's hands.

His expression showed a little satisfaction, so he took out the gloves he carried with him and put them on Qi Cheng carefully.

Qi Cheng praised, "The doctor's hand is really beautiful." The

doctor's movement paused, and there was a noticeable wrinkle in the glove. He looked up at Qi Cheng, "Don't talk."

Then he calmly calmed the wrinkle. Pleated and put on gloves again.

I washed my hands. After they came out, the theater started to check the tickets. From the front row to the back, a long line did not expect that there would be so many people. Qi Cheng glanced at the doctor. Sure enough, his face was a bit ugly.

Half an hour later, they came out of the theater.

The doctor was low in air pressure, and the pace became more rigid. "I can bear it to the end."

"Farewell," Qi Cheng looked up at the sky, "It's too late, I should go home to sleep. Doctor, goodbye?"

The doctor's thin lips tightened, his eyes deepened, and finally, he nodded restraintly.

Qi Cheng smiled, he went to drive, and the doctor was still there. When the car stopped in front of the doctor, the doctor was like a robot, saying at one breath that he had just recited a dozen times, "I am very sorry for today, Please give me another chance to compensate."

Qi Cheng put his hands on the steering wheel. He looked at the front. After the doctor finished speaking, he turned his head and looked in the direction of the doctor.

He put the hat left in the car on his head.

The first half of the face was covered in shadow, and the second half was clearly exposed under the bustling street lights.

The bridge of the nose is tall, the lips are perfect, and the jaws are sharp and deep. The doctor thinks that his smiles are all just right.

One more false and one less dull, the doctor thought to himself, how could this child do this.

Qi Cheng, "I will send the doctor one more time, is the doctor going to compensate me twice?" The

doctor looked away from him, feeling the neckline was a little tight, he yelled.

"Get in the car, I will send the doctor home," Qi Cheng, "The compensation is not needed, I just made a joke." The

doctor looked at the ground.

The tiles were cleaned by the cleaners, but the tiles with dull patterns could not reflect people's shadows.

Not to mention what kind of expression you are now.

It took a long time for the doctor to

say : "I want to have it." Qi Cheng, "What do I need?"

"Compensation," the doctor, "twice."

"And, you..."

"Can I call my name," he knocked. Baba, "Return to my news." On

Monday morning, Qi Cheng was sitting on the bus as usual, and rushed to No. 2 Middle School before reading the class in the morning.

The dormitory building was still in a hurry. After arriving at the dormitory, Zhu Fan and Xia Li greeted him, and they were in a hurry. "It's going to be okay."

Han An is a local student. Will go to the classroom, so on Monday morning, only three of them are in the dormitory.

"Right," Xia Li shook his head violently, "Today the old bag will bring people to check the dormitory hygiene and safety. The prohibited goods are all collected, don't put them in obvious places."

Zhu Fan was startled, "Really of?"

Xia Li nodded deeply. "The dormitory is with them. I guess it's going to be inspected in the house. It shouldn't be very detailed. Otherwise, it's really abnormal."

Qi Chengwenyan walked to the balcony to collect his underwear. Zhu Fan and Xia Li He smiled and covered his stomach. "They are not really perverted. What are you doing with your underwear?"

"I'm afraid it will hurt the self-esteem of their adults," Qi Cheng raised his eyebrows at them and stretched out his hands, easily grabbing his clothes. In his hand, he threw it into the cupboard again, "I'm still growing, they have stopped developing. The fact is so cruel, don't hit them anymore."

Xia Li and Zhu Fan pondered for a while, and then took down their underwear, "That's what I said." The

only thing Qi Cheng prohibited was a pack of cigarettes in a messenger bag. There was only one package, one package for a week. He simply took it out and put it on his body, and left the dormitory with Xia Li Zhu Fan to the restaurant.

The first class was Mr. Yang's class. He entered the class with a ruddy complexion, holding a thick stack of Chinese test papers, "Our class did well this time, and the total score has not yet come out, but the teachers It has been discussed with me that some classmates have made significant progress this time and are worthy of reward."

He had already looked at Qi Cheng several times when he said this. Qi Cheng smiled and pointed to himself, without a voice: "Me?"

Teacher Yang pointed at him excitedly, "Yes, it is you Qi Cheng! This time is very serious, I also read your Chinese paper, this time I even wrote the composition to the required number of words, and the right question, I was a little flattered. That's it!" The

whole class laughed.

"However, it is not Qi Cheng who ranks first in Chinese," Mr. Yang, "is not Xu Ning. Chang Yao's composition is very good this time. The teaching and research section has printed his composition and will distribute it in each class later. Let everyone see how good the writing is in the first class of our class."

Many people looked in the middle. Chang Yao lowered his head, clutching the textbook with his fingers, and his hair was blocking his expression.

Other people's gaze and whispers made his head lower. But Chang Yao couldn't control himself, he quietly turned his head and looked to the right.

Qi Cheng, who was sitting on the right by the window, seemed to be looking at him too, but the sunlight outside the window was too dazzling, and Chang Yao could not see what Qi Cheng looked like.

He couldn't help but straighten his back, trying to see Qi Cheng.

"Chang Yao," the boy sitting on his right is strange, "what are you doing?"

Teacher Yang came down from the podium and patted Chang Yao's shoulder with encouragement, "Do you want to read this composition to classmates? Listen? Or is the teacher handing over to other students to read?"

Xu Ning smiled and said, "Teacher, let Qi Cheng come, he has a good voice."

Chang Yao also followed: "Teacher, let Qi Cheng come "Mr.

Yang handed his paper to Qi Cheng, and gave a special explanation. "The sound is bright."

Qi Chengdu couldn't help laughing.

OK, bright spots.

He coughed, cleared his throat, picked up the paper, and the sun hit his side face, letting his shadow shine on the test paper.

The eyelashes and the scattered hair on the top of the head are clearly photographed.

"The mist is shrouded, the lake is calm..."

The people in the class listened quietly as he read.

Waiting for the end of the last sentence, Qi Cheng published his thoughts, "This composition is very well written."

"I like it very much."

Teacher Yang laughed and scolded: "Did you feel that after publishing and reading?"

Chang Yao pinched the book. , Finger marks.

Then he grinned a little.

Regarding grades, no matter which class of students are in the upper, middle and lower classes, they are very concerned about it.

Province S implements the college entrance examination model of "3+ academic level test + comprehensive quality evaluation". The full score of mathematics is 160 points, and there are 40 additional questions for science students. When the math teacher announced the results, students around Qi Cheng were watching Holding him.

Someone in the group said that Qi Cheng's math results were amazing, but because the parties were too calm, they moved this matter to the back of the conversation. Now when the results are announced, curiosity is burning. 

Got up. But the math teacher didn't take the usual path, he scolded Qi Cheng as soon as he came up, and he scolded it for two or three minutes before hitting the test paper on the podium with a snap, and said with extreme anger and utterly blunt tone "Qi into, you're wrong places are careless, are not to the wrong place, you look and see, if you are more careful, you can lose 9 points this?" "99999,9 points" exclamations Constantly ringing. 

Qi Cheng also froze for a while, "I'm already serious."

 The math teacher was so angry that he glared, holding the test paper and showing him the point of failure, to see who was not serious. Qi Cheng's science scores are very good, mathematics is like playing here, and mathematics teachers have great hopes for him. This time the score is 5 points more than his last time. It is estimated that it is still the first in the single subject. Normally, the liberal arts are not good, but this time the language and English are answered very seriously. 

Xia Li asserted after class, "You will definitely be in the top 20 this year." 

"That's only a few advances," Qi Chengli said He said, "I'll take it seriously once, can't I be worthy of me if I don't enter the top ten?" 

Xia Li gave him a few glances, "You are like playing tickets. The first 20 have made me jealous of sleep and sleep. it? " 

Qi into patted his shoulder," go, little lemon, with brother out to breathe. " 

3 classes on the first floor, each to the recess, the boys were all basking in the sun against the wall chatting and killing As many girls pass by, they will bow their heads shyly and dare not look in the direction of this group of boys. 

Qi Cheng also leaned on the sun among the group of people. When he was comfortable, he covered his head with a piece of clothing. The clothes covered his entire head and blocked the sunlight. The smell of the fragrant laundry liquid darted into the nose.

Qi Cheng took the clothes off and looked sideways.

Qi Zhong has already gone through three classes. He put his hands in his trouser pockets, his back was dragging, and every step of the forcing was very advanced, and he was handsome.