9

The layout of the examination room in the second middle school is simple. In order to prevent students from cheating, they are also distributed according to their grades. This time Qi Cheng and Chi Yan are an examination room.

Qi Cheng also felt strange when he entered the examination room this morning.

Since childhood, he rarely did something seriously. It is rare for him to deal with the exam seriously like this, which is the only time in his high school in three years.

After the test paper was sent out, Qi Cheng was still a little preoccupied. He glanced out of the window. The sunlight at eight o'clock in the morning was just right. The green trees outside were slightly shaken by the wind and were as vibrant as the picture. He sat up slightly and finally focused his attention on the test paper.

Chi Yan's position was behind Qi Cheng. He stared at Qi Cheng. After Qi Cheng started to answer the question, he pushed his glasses and followed his head down.

The first day of the exam is outside the number of words, the next morning is materialization. The time in the exam passed quickly, and when the exam was over, it was time to rest on the weekend afternoon.

Local students in City A can go home, but for students who are not at home, like Xia Li and Zhu Fan, most of them go out and have a good meal. The rest of the time is spent in the dormitory.

Qi Cheng bid farewell to his classmates, beckoning a taxi to go home, the taxi had stopped to the side of the road, someone called him behind his back: "Qi Cheng, wait a minute!"

Chi Yan walked quickly, because of anxiety, his face was filled The superficial layer of beautiful blush, he is like a student who is uneasy about the answer after the exam, forcibly calming down, "Are you serious?" The

second place in the grade group was 23 points away from him last time. Do not care how the second place is tested, specifically to ask Qi Cheng seriously or not.

Qi Cheng looked at him tilting his head and smiled. "I talked and counted."

Chi Yan pushed his glasses and nodded lightly. "That's good." The

driver pulled down the window, "Are you still going?"

"Goodbye "Chi Yan took a step back, nodded toward Qi Cheng and turned to leave.

His back is slender and good-looking, and the scholar's temperament emerges in every movement, arrogant and impatient, and his heart is calm. Only a few steps at the beginning, actually walked out of the same hands and feet.

Qi Cheng got into the car with a smile, and he didn't stop laughing after telling the driver the address.

Xueba looks cold and cold, but there is still heat in her heart. This contrast makes people feel a little cute.

At the traffic lights, there were young people playing skateboarding on the street walking through the crowd on their skateboards, their clothes and hats flying. Qi Cheng felt a little itchy after seeing it, and said to the driver: "Master, stop at the mall in front."

"Good." The

driver stopped the car, Qi Cheng paid for it, and stood on the roadside. Yes, go to the mall after identifying the direction.

Qi Cheng stopped when he found a sports shop.

The owner of the store recommended several types of skateboards to him. When the final payment was made, the owner enthusiastically asked: "Will the guests use it now or will we deliver it to you?"

Qi Cheng played for a while The skateboard does not need to be practiced again. He is about to use it now. Yu Guang saw someone passing by in front of the store, and the figure was very familiar.

He changed his mouth and said, "Let me leave you first, I will come and get it later."

Qi Cheng walked to the front of the shop, looked to the left, raised

his eyebrows , and yelled slowly: "Qi Zhong?" Qi Zhong was just fucked after school. His aunt grabbed and went shopping.

The two ladies suppressed all his rebuttals, so that he could only follow him as a little book boy with a bag.

These two people went crazy when they entered the mall, especially his aunt. He put his more than one-year-old son in Qi Zhong's arms. "Good nephew, look at the younger brother for the younger aunt. The younger aunt and your mother go to the underwear shop. "

Annoying Qi Zhong wanted to let go.

But he held a baby in his arms who knew nothing, and carried the aunt's bag on his back. You can't really let go, you can only walk around holding a stinky child, because when the footsteps stop, the stinky boy will cry aloud.

Who would have thought it so coincident that Qi Yu's expression was distorted when Yu Guang saw Qi Cheng's figure.

The reaction was quick, holding the child and hurried over.

Don't fucking see him.

This kind of image, carrying the image of a little baby in a women's bag, is almost ashamed.

More than ten times shameful than the last time you smelled socks.

Qi Zhong couldn't wait for a ground crack to appear, allowing him to get in and hide in place.

Once or twice, why are you embarrassed in front of Qi Cheng?

The baby in his arms suddenly started crying and crying, Qi Zhong subconsciously stopped, Qi Cheng's voice came from behind.

His whole body froze instantly, his arm on the baby's back stretched, and his expression changed colorfully, like a paint tray that had been overturned.

Qi Cheng quickly stepped forward, his voice smiling, "What are you running?" When

he walked in front of Qi Zhong, he could see clearly that Qi Zhong was holding a baby in his arms.

The baby will cry so pitifully, with tears all over his face, he still can't speak, and just drills into Qi Zhong's arms. A small and soft one, only occupying a small position in Qi Zhong's arms, Qi Cheng cared: "What's wrong with this?"

Qi Zhong looked at him several times, and didn't have time to worry about the disgrace in front of him. Something

went wrong. Looking down at the baby, "What are you crying for?" He asked several times. The baby was still crying, twisting, not knowing what to do.

Qi Zhong's brows jumped high, and he didn't dare to channel: "Aren't you going to pee now? Or..." The

expression is weird, full of entangled refusals and pains.

The baby was hugged a little farther by him, and he cried even more. The tears didn't flow, and the little face flushed. He pulled Qi Zhong's short-sleeved school uniform and waved his hands and feet to stick to him.

Qi Zhong's Yu Guang glanced at Qi Cheng again, and he embraced him again in the arms of the child. "I've done it, can't I still hold you? Can't you cry?"

Qi Chengzai Beside watching with interest, pretending not to see Qi Zhong's eyes catching passengers.

The baby came close to Qi Zhong again, clutching her clothes in her small hands, crying and nibbling at Qi Zhong's chest, finding the place where she usually breastfeeds, and the saliva was slurred.

The short sleeves of the school uniforms of the second middle school are white, and Qi Zhong is not wearing a coat, and one saliva and one stamp are particularly conspicuous.

"Cry when you cry," Qi Zhong's expression was distorted with pain, "What are you doing to bite me."

The baby was so small and so tender, and Qi Zhong's clothes were so tight, he didn't dare to force him to force him away .

Qi Cheng, who was standing next to him, couldn't help but hold his face.

Qi Cheng took the initiative to lean over and bent over to see what the baby wanted to do. He gently opened the child's fat cheeks, and the fat cheek gang still moved.

Qi Cheng whispered to Qi Zhong, "Should be hungry, looking for milk to drink."

"..." Qi Zhong was extremely embarrassed, endured the pain, and warned the baby fiercely, "Laozi has no milk!"

But the child How could he know what he meant, lying on his chest attentively, eating with a small mouth.

Behind the Qi Zhong carrying a bag of women are baby products, he can not reach, only black face and Sarkozy to request: "? I'm back in the bag with a pacifier, can you help me out,"

speak Don't be awkward, Qi Zhong never knew that there would be a day when Qi Qicheng would succeed.

Qi Cheng went behind him and began to find it.

The baby didn't taste the milk, and his strength became stronger and stronger. Qi Zhong couldn't make it, and he could bear sweating above his head.

He is a physique that sweats easily, and the sweat stays along the neck. When Qi Cheng looked up, there was a drop of sweat on Qi Zhong's back neck sliding down the wheat-colored skin into the shirt.

"Qi Cheng," Qi Zhong spit out two words from his teeth. "Hurry up."

Fortunately, Qi Cheng had found it. He opened the baby's mouth and took the opportunity to put it in the nipple. The two finally let go. In one breath.

Qi Zhong's white school uniform had been wet with saliva, and the position was conspicuous. Qi Cheng looked at him, took off his coat, and threw it into his arms.

In order to ease the embarrassment, he added, "Remember to wash it when I return it."

Qi Zhong snorted deliberately to show his impatience, and tried to pretend to be like usual, "OK, I know "For a

while, he reluctantly said, "Thanks."

The baby was lying on his shoulder, his big round eyes were turning around, and his mouth was wrapped in a pacifier. I don't know what major event I just did.

Qi Cheng put his hands in his trouser pockets and smiled at the baby. "His parents are not here?"

"...is shopping," Qi Zhong frowned, "not yet out."

"I just bought a skateboard, "Qi Cheng had

nothing to say, "I want to play a little." Qi Zhong, "It's a coincidence, I also like to play skateboarding..."

"Really?" The

atmosphere was relaxed, and Qi Cheng raised his chin toward his coat, joking. Dao: "Remember to wash a little incense."

"Got it," Qi Zhongying came down and looked at him with Yu Guang several times before whispering, "Don't tell others."

Qi Cheng, "Say what?" "

Qi Zhong couldn't say anything.

"I won't talk to others," Qi Cheng's smile deepened, "I'm not going to say that you are treated as a mother by a child."

Qi Zhong, "

you-- " He shut up.

It's just that the eyebrows are pressed hard, and you can see that you are in a particularly unhappy mood.

Qi Cheng controlled and laughed so as not to completely enemies. He thoughtfully left Qi Zhong with room for relaxation, "I'll go if it's okay?" The

other responded dumbly.

Less than five minutes after Qi Cheng left, Qi Zhong and his aunt came out from the underwear shop.

When she saw the pacifier in her son's mouth, she was surprised. "I'm hungry?"

Qi Zhong turned her back on the two ladies and put Qi Cheng's coat on her body, then pulled the zipper around her neck. "He how hungry you just bite it? "

both men and women on biting, stupid.

His mother and his aunt laughed together.

Qi Zhongban walked at the forefront.

Mother asked, "Where are you going?"

He stopped and turned to his side, his face still holding a forward-looking posture, and after a while, he asked, "Go and buy a softener."

There was no more at home.

His mother was surprised, "Why do you buy this?"

Qi Zhong grunted, and after a while, a word came out: "Scent."