31

Qi Chengshen sweated off with cheers, and saw Wu Yuan and Zhu Fan walking towards him.

Zhu Fan threw him a bottle of water, and his face turned red with excitement. "Qi Cheng, you are really handsome!"

Qi Cheng caught the water. "Really so handsome?"

Wu Yuan nodded and testified to Zhu Fan, "Handsome. "

Qi into a face full of joy, towards him under the eyes blink.

He was very cool tonight. The three of them walked to the dormitory together, because Wu Yuan was beside him, and Zhu Fan was afraid to speak much.

"I have often seen you recently," Qi Cheng looked at Wu Yuan while drinking water. "Not busy?"

Wu Yuan showed no mercy. "Lao Baocha is a little loose. You can't see me now. "

Qi into a laugh," that I was going to thank the old package. "

Wu yuan glanced at his eyes, mouth brought back, laugh aloud.

But the mood looks good.

The wind at night was gentle, people walking in groups on the road, whirling leaves beside the road, and cicadas in their ears.

The three of them walked slowly. When they reached the bottom of the dormitory, Wu Yuan stood still. "Tomorrow, there will be many people coming in and going out. The old bag has no time to stare at me."

Qi Cheng yelled, knowing that he was going out.

Second, the recent gates are very strict, and Wu Yuan often patrols the walls where security guards patrol.

He was held in school for a long time, and he could not do anything.

Wu Yuan lighted a cigarette and

whispered, "What do you want to eat outside." He said directly, Qi Cheng did not treat him politely, he thought for a while, "The pot stickers outside the school gate."

Wu Yuan smiled. "Just this?"

Qi Cheng was also happy, "You are not enough?"

Wu Yuan, "Enough is enough."

After talking about this, Wu Yuan raised his chin to him, "Go up."

Qi Cheng reminded friendlyly, "Brother Wu Yuan, brother has a big appetite ." " Got

it," Wu Yuan smoked, "waiting for brother Ming Late pot stickers." The

next day, the red banner hung all over the second campus.

At half past nine, students from high to high school had already gathered outside the hall, and the classes were lined up side by side. Xia Li was arranging discipline with his throat, the voice was noisy, mostly excited and excited.

Mr. Yang

walked around from behind, "Several tall boys came to help move the water." Qi Cheng and several other boys followed him and moved the water to the synagogue. When I came out, I just saw Chi Yan hurrying here.

He didn't bring his eyes today, the tears and moles in the corners of his eyes shone brightly. Chi Yan also saw Qi Cheng, not much time, only nodded at him, and missed walking quickly backstage.

He walked through the crowd and the speech rolled into a tube was squeezed to the ground.

Qi Cheng set his sights on the speech.

[Is it important to find that the Er Xueba has dropped important pieces two meters in front of it? 】

【A. Without a speech, Xueba will cry with red eyes】

【B. Will you cry in public?

The classmates around you have walked away. Some people find that Qi Cheng has not followed up and shouted: "Qi Cheng ?"

Qi Cheng stepped forward and stooped to pick up the speech.

The tubular speech was held in his hand for a few laps before raising his hand and saying to the classmate: "Something has fallen, I'll find it."

"Then hurry up," the classmate reminded, "Time is not More than that."

There is a large preparation space behind the auditorium. The teachers and the invited guests are here, and there are many cluttered performance tools in the corner.

Qi Cheng was looking for Chi Yan in the crowd. There were also a lot of second students doing logistical work in the background. It was not until five or six minutes later that he saw the back of Xueba in the film uniform.

Xueba stood behind the tent, and the class teacher of Class 6 was grimacing beside him. Qi Cheng couldn't see Chi Yan's expression, but he could see his hand clenched into a fist on his side.

Qi Cheng walked over quietly and shouted, "Chi Yan."

This morning was spent in a speech. Everyone wants to talk about a lot of things, even if Chi Yan's memory is excellent, it is never possible. Remember every point in the speech.

Chi Yan was lowering his head to listen to the class teacher's instructions, and seeing Qi Cheng, some still did not respond. "Qi Cheng?"

Qi Cheng said with a smile: "I found you dropped something, and now I will send it to you."

Then he took it. The speech paper behind came out.

Chi Yan, who was extremely calm before, had his eyes suddenly red. He took the speech and hugged Qi Cheng forward, muffled, "Thank you."

Rarely showed an exposed emotion.

Qi Cheng didn't expect Chi Yan to be so excited. He calmed down and patted him. "It's okay." It

took a long time for Chi Yan to recede. His eyes were red, without the cover of his glasses. The red was naked. Exposed to the sight of others.

The blush and pink on the side of his face, he whispered again: "Thank you." The

eyes were serious, with a light smile.

The head teacher of Class 6 was relieved, and his face was sorrowful, "Qi Cheng, I really have to thank you very much this time!"

Qi Cheng said nothing.

There is not much time, Chi Yan is going to start the last practice, he cleared his throat before the practice, "Qi Cheng, is your class right?"

"Yes."

"Then can you..." It's been a long time to chase people, but I still feel awkward and shy while waiting for my own use. "Can you look at me more and take more pictures for me when I speak on stage?"

Speaking of the sentence, Chi Yan's face was completely reddened. He always felt that this sentence was too bold, so he quickly added: "I want to take it back and show it to the family."

Qi Cheng nodded, "Of course. ""

The main task of the school celebration morning is to give a speech. First, the principals, then all the education experts and well-known alumni invited by the school, and finally the student representatives from high to high school three gave a speech.

This whole process is very boring.

The class sitting in the back can still secretly play with a mobile phone, but the classes in the front row can only obediently watch the teachers talking.

Qi Cheng sat for more than ten minutes and slept again with his eyes closed for half an hour. After opening his eyes, the progress came to the education expert.

The leg can't be put in a small place, Qi Cheng's calf is numb. He pursed his lips, got up suddenly, stooped and walked to Chang Yao to squat, "Chang Yao, did you bring a camera?"

Chang Yao replied softly, "Bring it, do you want to use it?"

Qi Cheng nodded, "You If you're not in a hurry, I'll return to the dormitory for you in the afternoon."

"I'm not in a hurry," Chang Yao's ears suddenly turned red. "That's after you've finished, don't look at the pictures I took."

He always moved to Qi Cheng. He blushed, as usual, and Qi Cheng compares OK. He smiles, "Take it easy, don't look."

Chang Yao responded and took out the camera from his pocket and handed him.

Qi Cheng took the camera in his hand. Although compact, he was at least fully equipped. He stood up, looking for the most comfortable position in the Great Hall.

Pretending to be a photographer and being very frank, Teacher Yang looked at him and no longer cares about him.

Qi Cheng finally found a suitable position on the right side of the stage.

Looking up on the stage at this position and down to thousands of students, Qi Cheng leaned on the side of the column and pulled a lollipop from his pocket.

The post blocked his movements, and the principals and teachers above would not give a glance here.

After Qi Cheng was about to finish eating the lollipop, the education experts on the stage finally finished speaking and gave the place to the famous alumni.

The entrance in the background was directly in front of Qi Cheng, Qi Cheng turned his phone down, and suddenly felt a flash flash.

As fast as an illusion, he stared at him, deep in the entrance tunnel in front of him, the figure was slowly putting down his phone.

The hair was dyed into a mad silver-white, this time without the cover of the hat, the arrogant and arrogant sworn presence.

Lang Bai smiled at the corner of his mouth, his eyes rolled around Qi Cheng, and his eyes curled up.

He shook his phone and put it in his ear.

Qi Cheng's mobile phone just displayed the "Qi Bai" call request.

He pressed to connect.

"Little handsome boy," Lang Bai's voice, "meet again." A

smile spread from the phone.

"Big star," Qi Cheng's voice also smiled, "You were secretly photographing me?"

"Who told me to have beautiful eyes," Lang Bai smiled lowly, "I didn't hold back, you Won't you blame me?"

Qi Cheng screamed, simply neat, "I'm blamed."

Lang Bai sighed regretfully, "Then you can only let you shoot back."

Qi Cheng looked up, just right Lang Bai's eyes, the peach blossoms that were not smiling and sentimental, narrowed, and suddenly two fingers were close to his lips and kissed gently.

This action is not careful, it is easy to cause excessive greasy feeling. However, Lang Bai's temperament around the body, even such deliberate movements, would only make the person who accepts him kiss red.

But Qi Chengshi was too calm.

He smiled slightly, hung up the phone, and then picked up the camera and pointed it at the stage.

Chi Yan has reached the stage.

Xueba looked at the circle underneath, and his voice was clear. "In July twenty-six years ago..."

There were many speeches. He said in a hurry that there was no jamming and no tension.

Lang Bai looked at Qi Cheng and looked away, devoting himself to taking pictures of the people on the stage, he hummed softly.

Diamond earrings on the ears flashed under the light from time to time, Qi Cheng ignored Lang Bai, Lang Bai instead like this earrings more interesting to add a sense of presence.

I feel a little fun.

Chang Yao's camera power is low. Qi Cheng took only a few photos of Chi Yan at a good angle. After taking the photos, he went directly out of the hall.

The temperature in the morning was slightly cold, but by this time, the sun had already roasted the air. It's already September, but it doesn't feel like a golden wind.

There are neat rows of green trees planted in front of the hall, and the shadows under the trees are so cool.

Qi Cheng was hiding in the shade and playing with his mobile phone. After waiting for half an hour, the people in the hall finally broke up and came out in droves.

Han An first ran into the shade, waited for Xia Li and Zhu Fan to come, and waited for the people to meet and discussed: "Would you like to advance the barbecue this weekend?" The

meeting began at 4 pm, and they had enough time to go to the market to eat. barbecue.

Speaking of barbecue, several people with a faint bird taste suddenly greedy, "Have you asked about the delicious barbecue that your classmates said?"

"I asked long ago," Han An, "how?"

"Tell me to please, just open it."

"What are you waiting for," Qi Zheng looked at Zhu Fan and Xia Li seriously, then suddenly turned around and ran, "Go away."