40

Qi Cheng pays attention to intercourse. When the tobacco blooms, he also recorded a video and sent it to the younger brother. By the way, Wu Yuan also appreciated what beauty is.

Half an hour after the news was sent, Wu You returned to Qi Cheng's message, "Good students actually take classes to play with mobile phones."

Qi Cheng thought about it, and he seemed to have ruined his image in the eyes of the little fan, "I didn't play, just recorded a picture. "

My little brother really believed it, and sent several expressions of Sao Lang, smashing him into the body with Xingyan and Xiaoquan.

Qi Cheng smirked lying on the table with his forehead resting on his arm, serious, "Even if I play, I study so well, I don't need to review it again."

"..." The little brother sighed deeply, "Ren and People are really different. I am doing questions at night, and my eyes are dizzy, and my hair is rubbed and blown. I still have a question."

"What question?"

Wu You returned to him: "Mathematical question." "

Qi Chengcheng smiled. "How easy is mathematics. If you have any questions you can send me and ask me, I will tell you the process."

"So good," the other party, "What university do you want to go to."

When a student of this age asks the person who has a different feeling in his heart what school he chooses, he has a strong sense of shame and jumps into his head.

As if I asked you this sentence, I confessed it as if I were saying that I am planning your future like you.

Qi Zhong put down his mobile phone, put his hand on the back of the chair, and fanned himself with the textbook in his other hand.

The tip of his nose was sweating, and the speed of the hand was extremely fast. The whirling wind blew from the left, flying Wu You's hair halfway.

"You're really fake," Wu You couldn't believe it. "It's so hot?"

Qi Zhong didn't take care of him, thinking about the time in his heart. The seconds passed, so it took so much time to type a word?

On the phone, Qi Cheng typed a few words in the input box, and then frowned and deleted, "I still need to think about it again."

"Actually, I don't mean anything," Wu You started talking in circles. Now, "I just want to use the goal of college bully as a reference."

"Then I have to set a high point for you, A and B, just these two."

"..."

Qi Zhong quit the chat page , Go to Baidu to check the admission scores of A and B last year, and then stare, completely condensed on it.

This score is a multiple of two subjects other than the number of other languages.

Fuck.

Qi Cheng watched him for several minutes without replying, put down his phone, and put the tobacco flowers on the table back on the window sill.

Zhu Fan took a few photos in front and returned to his seat. Xu Ning found the flower blooming when he came over and was surprised: "Morning glory blooms at night?!"

"This is not morning glory," Xia Li explained to Qi Cheng, "It's called tobacco flower. When Qi Cheng is tired, you can also pull the leaves down and smoke."

"Want to be beaten?" Qi Cheng laughed and said, "I will pick the leaves for you, you Make me a cigarette?"

Xu Ning hesitated for a moment. "Did Qi Cheng smoke?"

"Don't smoke,"

Xia Li immediately received. "We're kidding." After Xu Ning turned his head, Qi Cheng and Xia Li said : "It doesn't matter if you say it."

"Farewell," Xia Li said, "Although it's nothing to smoke, but really, we are in the third year of high school, just grown up, fixed thinking here, think that smoking is bad students, this is not The methods are explained one by one. Now many people still hold prejudices. Although you are said to be handsome in smoking, we do not promote it."

"Like the famous ones in our grade group," Xia Li, "Wu Yuan, Those of his brothers, oh! And Qi Zhong, they... they smoke, and they are not shocked by your coming."

Qi Cheng, "Qi Zhong does not smoke."

Xia Li paused, then shocked, "He does not smoke?!"

Lying! Is Qi Zhong so good? !

Qi Cheng thought of Qi Zhong's choking cough and kept lifting his lips. "Isn't it very similar?"

"It's not like that," Xia Li shook his head. "Mum, I can't believe it."

After the class, Wu Youcai I sent him a message, it is a form, the content is the admission score of A and B in S province a few years ago.

"This score line," the other party said, "It's quite... quite high."

"I need to set a high goal for you," Qi Cheng also knew that the scores of these two schools were so high, but did not say Come out, "Come on."

Qi Zhong sat upright, staring at the phone brightly.

What does it mean to say this to him?

Cheer, what does it mean? What refuel, where do you refuel?

He poked Wu You next to him, "What do you mean by cheering."

"..." Wu You, "Are you stupid Qi Zhong?"

Qi Cheng told him to cheer.

Qi Zhong turned his head and looked at Wu You.

Doesn't Qi Cheng want to go to college with him? !

For a long time, "Fuck!"

"Lao Tzu fight!"

Qi Zhong threw the phone into the drawer, took the test paper and turned to the final answer, step by step to solve the problem. Brow frowning seriously, whichever step will not, just open the textbook to check, it is necessary to pull out this question.

Don't you just want to go to college with him?

Fight it!

In the second emerging evening self-study lecture mode, Qi Cheng does not have to give lectures to other classes every night. He studies on Saturday and Sunday nights, only days to give lectures to other classes. Teacher Yang has come to ask him several times. Whether it will delay learning.

Qi Cheng's talent is good, and the teachers are looking forward to him. He perfunctoryly wrote the 800-word composition every night. When he read it the next morning, he would go out and stand in the hallway and explain it to him painfully. Sometimes, after finishing the questions in the article, Qi Cheng's brain hurt.

"It's not a question of making," Mr. Yang. "It's your attitude." When

Chi Yan came down the stairs, he just saw Mr. Yang holding Qi Cheng in training.

Qi Cheng's eyebrows contained a little helplessness, but he listened quietly and respected every word of Teacher Yang. Chi Yan smiled and walked over, "Mr. Yang."

"The language teacher in our class is looking for you."

After Mr. Yang left, Qi Cheng sighed and rubbed his hair. "It's really troublesome and difficult." Every morning."

Chi Yan's mouth was slightly raised, and the teenager's voice was soft. With the cool breeze in the morning, it made people shudder. "Qi Cheng, you angered Teacher Yang again."

"I didn't," Qi Cheng, "It's very obedient."

"Let's pay attention next time," Chi Yan smiled, "I saw the assignments that Mr. Yang gave you, and it's no problem to pass at least."

They chatted a few words. Chi Yan said goodbye to Qi Cheng and went to the administrative building.

When Qi Cheng returned to the classroom, everyone around him looked at him sympathetically.

He sighed again.

On Tuesday, the senior third grade group notified the time of the monthly exam at the end of the month.

It was the same distribution as last time, and Qi Cheng was still in the exam room with Chi Yan.

After school in the afternoon, Qi Cheng was tortured by the morning work and he is still not sleepy. He sat by the window and looked out of the window with boredom.

The weather in September has begun to cool down from time to time, sometimes it is too cold to wear a coat, and sometimes it feels hot to wear short sleeves.

He looked at it and suddenly saw a person coming out of the dormitory building.

It's Qi Zhong.

Qi Zhongzheng turned his head over the small book, his brow furrowed, irritability and patience intertwined, a short paragraph of road, not looking at the front, the whole soul was pinned on the small book in his hand.

Qi Cheng tried to squint, but he couldn't see the name of the book in Qi Zhong's hand. When Qi Zhong passed under his window, he sighed again.

The roommate looked at him wondering, "Are you not sleepy today?"

"Sleepy," Qi Cheng blinked slowly, "but can't sleep."

Han An jumped from the bed, "really Qi Cheng, you go This is the tenth place in the grade group. This time I should be in the top ten of my age?"

Qi Cheng didn't speak.

Xia Li, "Top ten years old! Signed photo of Lang Bai!"

Zhu Fan envied, "I also want signed photo of Lang Bai, and can sell a lot of money."

Qi Chengcai said out loud, "This time casually Do it, you should go back a lot."

He thought about it, "It should still be more than twenty."

He is like the test and playing, other people are also used to it, as long as he can take the college entrance examination seriously, no one can persuade him .

Han An took out his phone and walked to Qi Cheng. "The 26th anniversary of the celebration, Lang Bai and you interacted with the game, the video was passed to our second post by the school. The five handsome guys you went up under, The long line of people knelt down to ask for contact information."

Qi Cheng looked at him sideways, sulling his eyelids.

"Let you sleep, you don't sleep, and you want to sleep again when you say something fun," Han An glared at him, awakened him, and shoved the phone screen to his face. "Look, look here. There are a lot of people with your contact information, and there may be your future girlfriend in it."

Qi Cheng took his phone and flipped the message above.

The landlord: I want to know the contact information and name class of the three handsome guys from the left. I will give you five minutes. Those who can't be found will never want to be loved by Monroe, Water Elf, Marilyn, and Butterfly Dance.

1L: The landlord is talking about the third brother from the left? I'm so sorry, he has an object.

2L: I'm really sorry. Has he been exposed so quickly when he has news of his wife? I hope you keep a low profile when blessing us. After all, it is not his fault that my husband is handsome.

3L: Hahahaha I laughed. My husband finally was so vilified by you last time. Was his wife upstairs? Just kidding, he was lying beside me now, crying sadly when holding me, and he kept promised to love me, fearing I would run away from home without security.

...

6L: Are the sisters upstairs so zqsg?

7L: hhhh you are so cute hahahahaha.

Qi Cheng's fingers slide down.

69L: Isn't this all 3 classes? Sister, are you saying that the left three packs do not include Lang Bai? Included is that the third grade of high school is Qicheng, the first few gods of the grade group, excluding the 12th class of Qi Zhong, stern, the handsome pot of basketball that can be handsome.

70L: Are all high school seniors?

71L: High school sisters are so happy.

72L: I have to expose myself now. In fact, I am a bad woman. I once accepted the pursuit of a handsome basketball player. After five months of loving him, he accidentally suffered a basketball and smashed his brain. After waking up, I fell in love again. Handsome guy. The handsome guy is very gentle, good-looking, and tall. He often imprisons him in his arms. He loves me so much. I have been overwhelmed for a long time. He is far stronger than he looks... you look at the two of them. Why does the expression reveal that it is irritable, two points, hostile, three points, and patience, four points, perfunctory, it is because I am a woman who is a disaster.

73L:...

74L:...

75L:? ? ? Has a car rushed past?

Qi Cheng dropped his phone, "You can read it as a novel."

"Brother, please focus on the key points," Han An rolled his eyes. "The key point is that many people know you."

"I thought they knew me long ago. "Qi Cheng," "Let me see the phone again."

Han An, "you search it yourself, our school post it."

Qi Cheng went to bed first, then went to search the news in the post bar.

Now the hot day is the celebration of the past few days. Most of the content is also related to the celebration. The people who show their faces on the big screen can at least say "I used to be on the same stage with Lang Bai". This is something to show off and pretend to be so much. After reading all the posts, Qi Cheng also saw that someone really came down and admitted that he was one of the five handsome guys who came to power on the day of the celebration.

Saying "I'm a handsome guy", Qi Chengle was crazy, and he was laughing and shaking in the quilt.

It's not just that, there are still some people who write about the same people, and because the handsome guy on the stage quarrels because of the funny and serious tears on the scene, Qi Cheng also saw someone who wrote about himself and Qi Zhong competing for a girl. Non-mainstream youth pain yellow mosquitoes.

He smiled more and more, and the person who checked out just passed by, and said sternly: "Who is the one by the window on the right, what are you doing!"

"Extend your hand!"

Two quilts stick out from the quilt. Slender fingertips, Qi Cheng's voice came out from the quilt, "Teacher, is something wrong?"

The teacher who thought he was flying was embarrassed, "Hurry up and sleep quietly."

Wait for the inspector's teacher to leave, the others in the dormitory Unable to hold back, he grinned hummingly.

The author has something to say: 

Qi Cheng:? ? ? slander.

After the rumors were spread by word of mouth...

Qi Zhong (blushing): Fuck, Qi Cheng hit, hit the plane? !