24

Early the next morning, Qi Chengcheng took the crossbody bag and got on the bus.

After a few stops, I just met Zhou Die, who rarely takes the bus.

Zhou Die saw him as soon as she got on the bus, and the little girl came together happily, "What a coincidence Qi Cheng."

Qi Cheng got up to give her a seat, Zhou Die was also welcome, and she sat down with a ponytail, "Qi Cheng, before I went to see you several times, but I didn't see you in the classroom. Did you ask for leave or fall in love?"

Zhou Die is a very cute girl, beautiful, cheerful, and lively. Qi Cheng looked at her as a child and smiled, "That only shows that we have no fate."

"Always refused me," Zhou Die, "Do you really dislike me? I'm so good."

Qi Cheng, " You're so good, I still want me to like it?"

Zhou Dieqiang's head was

noisy, "I'm missing something." "Get out of here," Qi Cheng smiled, "Many people like you, Qi Zhong still treats me as a rival. Look." But

Zhou Die had a flat mouth and said, "Qi Zhong didn't like me, he didn't think of you as a rival."

Qi Cheng paused and looked down at her, "How do you say?"

"He felt shameful. "Zhou Die," did you not ask me to find someone else whose surname is Qi? I thought Qi Zhong was your Qi, so I went to him, and only after I knew which Qi was his Qi, did I know it was wrong I apologized to him, but there were a lot of people around him at that time, his face was not good-looking, I would not dare to say more, without explanation, he thought you made me play him."

She whispered again Added a sentence, "I don't think he likes me. He just has a good face and feels disgraceful."

Qi Cheng didn't speak.

Boys, regardless of age, are good-looking.

Especially people like Qi Zhong.

When the public showed off the relationship with the girls who had shown themselves before, it is no wonder that the first meeting was so hot.

Qi Cheng rubbed his eyebrows and felt that he had bullied others before.

"You did go too much this time," Qi Cheng, "After seeing Qi Zhong, then apologize to him, and be more serious and sincere."

Zhou Die nodded, "Last time I went to talk to him, he both If you don't like me, you should still be angry. If you really don't like me, I will try to like him. He is also very handsome."

"Your likes are really..." Qi Cheng sighed and stopped talking.

On Monday morning, the fourth class of several classes is physical education.

Qi Zhongzheng and others walked to the playground with a basketball, Zhou Die ran from behind, "Qi Zhong!"

Wu You gave Qi Zhong a wretched look, and took the other brothers to leave first, leaving him room for a girl .

Zhou Die smiled, "It's so coincident that you are also a physical education class."

Qi Zhong hummed and asked her directly: "What are you calling me to do?"

"That's it," Zhou Die did the same as the report, "This morning, Qi Cheng told me clearly that he didn't like me. I always felt that he had a girlfriend, and the girl's intuition was quite accurate. Qi Cheng rejected me this time, and I decided not to pester him anymore."

But Qi Zhong was not like With a happy look, he frowned, "Qi has sold his girlfriend?"

Zhou Die told him last time that Qi Cheng might be in a relationship, but Qi Cheng's classmates didn't know that, wasn't that fake?

Zhou Die didn't notice his expression, "Don't you like me? I'll be your girlfriend."

"Oh," Qi Zhong responded absently. After the reaction, the whole person stiffened and stepped back. Several steps, "No, no, no, I still have something to do, let's go and talk back."

He ran fast, and disappeared in a few seconds.

Zhou Die stood frowning on the spot, "How do all these stink boys look like this."

Qi Zhong went to the basketball court in one breath, panting sat on the stairs next to the basketball throw their arms, "you first play."

Teammates look of shock, "you do not play?"

"Do not play first ," Qi Zhong frowned, buried his face in his knees, and muttered dumbly, "I'm not in a mood now."

Wu You looked at each other's faces .

When Zhou Die set off his relationship with Qi Zhong in public, Qi Zhong vented his anger by playing basketball. Is there anything else that can keep him from playing basketball?

It's weird.

The first thing Qi Cheng returned to the dormitory at noon was to overwhelm Han An on the chair with his long legs in the middle to prevent him from escaping. "What about the barbecue?"

Han An couldn't move and shivered. , "What barbecue?"

"Last time I changed the painting for you," Qi Cheng was lazy. "You said that you should invite me to barbecue at the end of the month."

Han An thought of it, and he said with guilty conscience: "I forgot."

"This week I invite you," he added quickly. "Let's stay in the dormitory together."

Only then did Qi Cheng close his legs and let him go.

Han An coughed a few times, "How come I suddenly remembered this?"

"I want to eat a barbecue," Qi Cheng said, "you look like a barbecue."

The two watching the lively laughed with a thump.

But today is only Monday, no matter how much you want to eat barbecue, you have to wait until the half-day vacation on Sunday afternoon. There is not enough time at noon and you can't go back.

Han An checked on the mobile phone which barbecue is delicious, "I remember who told me the name of a barbecue restaurant last time, saying that the grilled skewers are unique, and the roasted chili is delicious."

Zhu Fan He swallowed and listened, "Then you must find it out, and I will be greedy."

After the nap, the last class in the afternoon is a self-study class.

Every Monday that comes back from home at the beginning of the month, this class is usually reserved for class meetings. Teacher Yang took things into the classroom and looked up. "Students, from this month, we have more things. Just on holiday, there are the National Day and Mid-Autumn Festival holidays, which are mixed together. More than ten days passed."

Some students snickered.

Yang with a sigh, "not just the issue of holidays, as well as celebration of the Games in various competitions and activities ...... y'all third year, and I no longer need to repeat some things to say, but we must cherish the time."

Students should be a I heard, "I know."

"This school, our school is spending a lot of money," Teacher Yang said with a smile. "I also said in the class last night. Our school is not open to the outside, so whether it is yours Relatives or friends, when asked if they can take them into the second middle school, they must be refused explicitly."

"On the day of the celebration, the school badge and the school card are carried. We will check it. If we don't enter the school, we can't enter the school or the city hall. Is it right? In the

entire list of celebrations, Lang Bai is the last one to hold the platform. The top priority is that I will come to the school for rehearsal in a few days and prepare for the celebration in a few days.

Qi Cheng is looking forward to the celebration.

After the class meeting was over, the classmates rushed out to eat in the restaurant. Han An had their class finished early and already occupied a place in the restaurant.

By the door of the restaurant, it happened that Qi Cheng saw Qi Zhong standing on the stairs beside the restaurant door.

Qi Zhong also saw him, froze for a moment, then pursed his lips and strode towards Qi Cheng.

Xia Li and Zhu Fan

whispered, "This is something to look for?" Qi Cheng told them, "You go first." The

two looked at him worriedly, and Qi Chengyang raised his chin. They still went into the restaurant.

Qi Zhong also walked in front of him.

But he didn't speak. A pair of eyes turned around Qi Cheng, unable to see what was in his eyes.

Last night's trumpet felt that he was a little wrong. Now that we met, Qi Cheng unconsciously remembered the corridor of Anyuan High School.

But he did not have a strange color on his face, but smiled slightly, "Are you looking for me something?"

The words that Zhou Die said in the morning really made Qi Cheng feel guilty, to Qi Zhong.

After all, let Zhou Die go to other joke surnamed Qi, indeed he said.

Qi Zhong responded to him with a nasal sound. The sight placed on Qi Cheng was still Da Lala. He suddenly said: "You have a girlfriend?"

Qi Cheng felt a headache for this question. "Who said?"

" Zhou Die said you rejected her," Qi Zhong suddenly changed another topic. "She is so beautiful, you can't look down on, what kind of girl do you like?"

He stood in Qicheng with his pocket in his back Going forward, the standing posture hangs up and down, there is no previous sword pull, but there is another strange feeling haunting.

It seems... to be deliberately handsome.

As soon as this weird idea came up, Qi Cheng made a fist and coughed a few times on his lips, afraid to laugh out loud, "I haven't liked it, how can I know what girl I like."

"But I refused Zhou Die, Does that mean you have a chance."

Qi Zhong didn't speak, and after giving him a deep look, he would turn around and back.

But just stepped on the manhole cover, Qi Cheng quickly helped him.

After Qi Zhong stood firm, he turned around with red ears and ran away. He ran staggered for a while, but still didn't stabilize his body and thumped to the ground.

Qi Cheng sighed in sympathy, feeling that this really hurts.

The felling handsome guy scrambled up from the ground and continued to run away. The restaurant is right behind Qi Cheng, and I don't know where Qi Zhong is going.

The kind of anxiety that made no choice made people laugh.

Qi Cheng's mouth turned into the restaurant and found Han Anzhan's position. The three at the dinner table looked at him up and down, making sure that there were no signs of fighting before he was relieved.

"What did Qi Zhong look for you for?"

Qi Cheng paused when he picked up the chopsticks, and continued to eat the food Xia Li cooked for him. "He asked me if I was in love."

Several people frowned together . , "Weird."

Qi Cheng nodded.

When Qi Zhong fell in his arms, the sudden and vigorous feeling of hotness was like a rude, enthusiastic and daring man that day.

But... he remembered the picture of Qi Zhong running away with red ears.

Because his same-sex touched his red ears, would Qi Zhong really be the one who attacked him in the dark?

So pure and childish.

How could it be that greedy person that night.

When Qi Cheng asked for leave, Teacher Yang said that Qi Cheng would use Qi Cheng's one-week evening self-study to make up.

But after a week passed, neither Qi Cheng nor Chi Yan said that the make-up class had stopped.

The make-up lessons of the two people continued, and Chi Yan explained Qi Cheng to the rules of answering Chinese. After finishing the homework for the day, Qi Cheng explained to him how to chase girls.

Chi Yan learned very seriously, and the thickness of that small notebook increased day by day. If the class teacher of Class 6 saw Chi Yan being so serious about learning the skills of chasing people, I was afraid that he would not be crazy.

Qi Cheng was amused by his own brain, and Chi Yan raised his head and followed the corners of his lips. "What are you thinking?"

Xueba's back was straight, and she kept a meticulous posture even when she was studying.

Qi Cheng said with a smile: "Actually, I'm curious, who is the girl you want to chase."

Chi Yan's eyes flashed slightly, he turned his head, his fingers rubbing against the paper.

This page records the method Qi Cheng will give him today.

Proper skin contact can increase the feeling of each other.

Chi Yan didn't dare to think deeply about how to increase contact.

At this age of boys, no matter how cold and indifferent, there is a wild grass heart.

The white paper was curled up by him, and Chi Yan whispered after class bells said: "A very difficult person to chase."

Qi Cheng looked at him with his chin, "How hard to chase?"

Chi Yan's ears came from the ears At first, it slowly turned red.

Pink turned to red, and red to blood.

"In short..." He pushed his glasses, but the frame curled up behind his head because of excessive force, and Chi Yan was completely stiff. "In short, I will talk about it later."

Qi Chengyuguang glanced at his ear, " Good."

Self-study class in the evening, Chi Yan stepped out of the room that made him feel breathless.

His ears were crimson, and the corners of his eyes were also stained with red, but this ambiguous red was covered by the frame. After he stepped into the darkness, no one could appreciate it anymore.

Qi Cheng sat in the office, and after a while he packed up and left with his schoolbag on his back.

He didn't wait long in the stairwell, and the roommates came over and walked to the dormitory together.

Under the dormitory, next to the big poplar tree, a group of familiar people were standing there, and the man in the center stood tall and conspicuous, and every move was calm.

Wu Yuan's gaze was patrolling the crowd.

"Brother Yuan," the younger brother said, "You let us find the most handsome one in the crowd, but I saw several handsome ones, and you said no. What is the standard of the most handsome one?"

Wu Yuan, "It's the most handsome one."

Another younger brother made a rainbow fart: "It must be a little worse than our Yuan brother, right?"

Yuan Yuan glanced at him and continued to sweep the crowd.

This group of people squatted here. The boys entering the dormitory were all trembling, and they closed their mouths as they passed them, fearing that they might get angry with this god.

Because Wu Yuan had a wound on his face.

The corner of the chin was cracked and the skin was glowing blue, and a band-aid was attached to the bridge of the nose. The scars left after the fight made this group of people look bad.

Han An first saw Wu Yuan, frowning after seeing the same movement as they were looking for someone, and pulling the people around to take a step forward, blocking Qi Cheng behind.

Qi Cheng, "What's the matter?"

Han An said, "You posted behind me and walked."

"How come so suddenly," Qi Cheng was in their shadows, funny, "I can't see the way ahead."

"Hush ," Xia Li stood upright and whispered, "Don't talk."

He greeted him actively, and threw Qi Cheng at the restaurant.

The three of them always feel that Wu Yuan is now looking for Qi Cheng.

The three people hid Qi Chengzang very well, and Qi Cheng thought they were playing and cooperated along the way. The protective color is added to the night, and even if there is a street lamp, it is more difficult to find people than during the day.

The little brothers didn't look at "the most handsome person" for a long time, hesitantly said: "Brother Yuan, have we missed it?"

Wu Yuan frowned.

He shook the soot in his hand and squinted to look at the tall man. Qi Cheng's temperament is very unique, otherwise he would not see him in the crowd at first glance.

The three Han An had just passed Wu Yuan's eyes, and they were stopped by a smoke. "Hey." The

tall figure under the tree beside him couldn't hear the anger, "Qi Cheng, what are you doing hiding in."

Qi Cheng was stunned and walked out from behind the three people who froze before they saw Wu Yuan on the roadside.

"I haven't seen you for a long time." He walked into Wu Yuan and walked to the edge of the tree, where the thick smell of smoke came.

Wu Yuan stood at the back of the street lamp, his expression could not see the emotion. After approaching, Qi Chengcai found the wound on his face, frowning. "How hurt?"

Wu Yuan continued to smoke silently, staring at Qicheng without blinking.

The obscure light flashed under his eyes. Every change in Qi Cheng's expression was seen by Wu Yuan. He gradually relaxed and stretched his shoulders. "I attacked the gang who attacked me before."

Qi Cheng, "How many are in the alleys?"

Wu Yuan yelled, and the corner of his mouth was raised, mixed with a little arrogance.

"Don't you go back before?"

"Not a group of people."

Qi Cheng tweeted, "Why did you beat it on your face?"

Wu Yuan touched the wound on his chin . " They are handsome. "

The little brother beside him sneaked a look at Wu Yuan several times.

I feel that my boss is getting better with the naked eye.

Qi Cheng lifted his watch to see the time. It was still early before the lights were turned off. He directed his chin at Wu Yuanyang, "Go."

Wu Yuan pinched the smoke, "Where?"

"Buy medicine that can cure your handsome face," Qi Cheng turned around and said to Xia Li, "You go first, I'll go back in half an hour."

Han An smiled and said: "I'm going to chant together."

Wu Yuan gave him a light glance, and came to Qi Cheng's side.

"It's okay," Qi Cheng appeased, "Don't worry."

The two of them walked from the roadside towards the medical room. The three Han An and Wu Yuan's younger brothers stayed in place, and they didn't know whether to leave or continue to stand for a while.

Han An took out the cigarette from his pocket and gave Wu Yuan a younger one, and asked with a smile: "Who is so bold to beat the wound on Wu Yuan's face?"

He was covering the news here, Qi Chenghe Wu Yuan passed several dormitory buildings and restaurants all the way.

At night, the street lights are weak, small flying insects are flying around the lights, the moonlight passes through the trees on the roadside, and the light and shadow are paved lightly.

When approaching the infirmary, Wu Yuan opened his mouth and said, "No medicine is needed."

This month, Wu Yuan's head had already been cured, and he was very self-healing.

Qi Cheng said with a smile: "You still need to pay more attention to your face, and disinfection is also good."

He walked ahead, and Wu Yuan followed behind him. When the door of the hospital room was pushed open, someone came out. Qi Zhong grinned his teeth and smeared the medicine on his face while looking up to see Qi Cheng.

His movements stopped at once, his face changed and changed, and he pretended to calm his expression. Putting his hands in his pockets, his uncomfortable face was a little uncomfortable, "I fell by myself, it's none of your business, you don't need you to buy me medicine."

Qi Cheng froze for a moment.

Qi Zhong gave a squeak, took out his hand, took the medicine in his hand, flicked it in front of him, and then inserted it into his trouser pocket, posing with his head upright, "The doctor said that the medicine will be good after a few days. Don't think about it, I don't have anything to do."

The hurried fall at the door of the restaurant caused him to knock a few skins, and his face was also scratched.

But now he was obviously smiling, pretending to be nothing, Yu Guang was spinning around Qi Cheng, and after being discovered by Qi Cheng, he turned back suddenly.

Qi Cheng didn't know what to say at once.

He stood silently at the door of the infirmary.

Wu Yuan appeared from behind him, raised his eyebrows when he looked at Qi Zhong, and said, "He bought me the medicine."

He raised the corner of his mouth, "Don't think about it, not you."