57

After dinner, Qi Cheng went to the teacher when he was studying in the evening.

    Qi Cheng hopes to make up for Qi Zhong in the empty office where Chi Yan made up lessons.

    Teacher Yang also heard about him helping Qi Zhong make up lessons, and said that he was considering it, and in a blink of an eye he received news from the teacher in charge of class 12.

    It turned out that Qi Zhong also went to find the head teacher, hoping to receive personal guidance from Qi University God.

    If both students are willing, the teacher will naturally not stop it.

    For the next whole week, Qi Zhong was exhausted during Qi Cheng's training. Qi Chengtian wrote a hundred-character work. In his eyes, the test paper is the adjustment when writing. Now besides the test paper, the biggest adjustment is to damage Qi Zhong. .

    Qi Zhong was struck by him every day, holding the book on his back, vowing to the death to be ashamed.

    On Saturday night, the school building went out of power.

    Qi Zhong took the opportunity to throw the pen aside. When he relaxed, he had to slide down the chair. He sat up, pretending to be a pity, "Oh, the power went out."

    Gloating.

    Qi Chengle started laughing a lot in the dark, before he said seriously, "What should I do if the power goes out, you only did half of the test paper."

    The soundproofing of the office is not good, and I can hear the cheers of the whole teaching building while sitting inside. I'm all fortunate to be lazy tonight.

    "It's no way," Qi Zhong moved the stool to Qi Cheng's side, putting his arm on his boyfriend's shoulders, chugging, "God, Qi Cheng, I want to study now. I am so anxious, what should I do."

    "Don't Urgent," Qi Cheng took out his mobile phone, "I'll light you up."

    "..." Qi Zhong.

    It is said that lighting is really lighting. Qi Cheng held his and Qi Zhong's mobile phones in both hands and illuminated his test papers. While cheering at school, Qi Zhong was still doing his homework with strokes.

    "This question is wrong."

    "Then I'll count it again..." After the steps were written, Qi Zhong carefully glanced at Qi Cheng, "Is this time right?"

    Qi Cheng nodded.

    A teacher who taught a serious study and hurried in and out of the nearby office was very pleased to see this scene, and closed the door connecting the two offices, so that they would not be affected by outside sounds.

    When Chi Yan came to look for the class teacher, he saw this scene outside the window.

    With his head close, Qi Zhong held his pen and lowered his head, Qi Cheng held his mobile phone beside him, with a relaxed expression.

    The atmosphere between them is unique, the entire teaching building is dark, but they alone are like another world.