13

In the evening, Teacher Yang gave Qi Cheng a fake note. When Jiang Feng and his son drove to the entrance of No. 2 Middle School early the next morning, they saw Qi Cheng waiting at the entrance of the school.

Qi Cheng took off his school uniform and returned to his old house in Jiang's house. His casual clothes showed a more upright posture. He didn't wait and see. He looked relaxed and waited for the roadside.

Jiang Feng exclaimed, "Your brother is getting more and more handsome." Jiang

Heng sitting silently in the back seat of the car.

The car parked in front of Qi Cheng, and Qi Cheng opened the door of the rear seat. A black teenager sat on the rear seat. He was handsome, but expressionless, and looked not very happy.

Both Mr. Qi and Ms. Jiang are married couples, each with a son to form a family of four, and the husband and wife join forces to neglect their children. The sons of the two have also passed the age of crying and shouting, and their contact with each other is even more strange than that of ordinary friends.

Qi Cheng got into the car with a smile, "I haven't seen you for a long time,

Xiaoheng.

" Jiang Heng wasn't very enthusiastic, leaning his arms on the other side, "Uh." "This kid," Jiang Feng wore a suit today with curly hair tied up With red lips full of momentum, she glanced at Jiang Heng with a funny look. "How did you see your brother, but it was cold?"

Jiang Heng frowned. "Drive your car well."

A family of three from the northern suburbs to the southern suburbs After forty minutes, I arrived at the Jiang's old house.

Qi Cheng put down the messenger bag, thanked the housekeeping aunt who came to take the bag, and then entered the door with Jiang Feng.

In the hall, Jiangfu Jiangmu, the owner of the Jiang's old house, was sitting on the sofa, surrounded by Jiangfeng's brothers.

There are three younger brothers under Jiang Feng, and the youngest one has just entered college. At this time, except for the young uncle who is sitting here, the surname Jiang is all here.

Qi Cheng and Jiang Heng shouted one after another. Two uncles, who were mixed in the business and entertainment circles, waved at them and gave them several red envelopes.

Qi Cheng smiled stiffly and let them pat their heads and touch their faces. People in the Jiang family especially like children, and even his grown-up tall man would be treated like a three-year-old child in their eyes.

"Xiaocheng is handsome again," Uncle San couldn't help pinching Qicheng's face, and said with a smirk, "I really don't go to the entertainment circle with the third uncle?"

Jiang Heng pressed the corner of his lips, and pulled down his uncle's hand. And put it on your face.

"Speak," Jiang Feng sat on the single sofa with gold swords. "What the hell happened?"

Two elderly people over half a year old, with strange expressions on their faces, rejoices accounted for the majority, and some were at a loss. .

But from this expression, Qi Chengcheng knew that it was not bad news.

The fact is the same. The young master who was idle and not learning the Jiang family suddenly found out that he had an illegitimate child less than three years old.

Jiang Fu Jiang, who was so anxious that her three single sons couldn't sleep, suddenly had a grandson who was unable to walk, Bai Shengsheng was tender and tender, which was a huge and precious for the entire Jiang family Surprise.

Except for the milk baby, his father who has not graduated from college doesn't think so.

Qi Cheng came to the backyard from the hall.

Jiang's old house is accompanied by a small garden, rockery and flowing water, and various flowers. Qi Cheng likes to come here. He has painted several landscape sketches on paper.

A group of people in the hall, the youngest uncle is also twenty-six, and the second uncle is nearly thirty, a gentle and gentle, a taciturn, every time when seeing Qi Cheng and Jiang Heng, his eyes are stuck They can't pull it off.

In addition to the big sister Jiang Feng married, these two are single.

He likes children, but he hasn't been able to start a family yet, so every time Qi Cheng sees them, his face will froze involuntarily.

With the increase of age, Qi Cheng is already a pretty young boy, and now there is a younger brother who is less than three years old. Qi Cheng can already imagine what kind of days he will be ruthlessly rubbed.

Just thinking of this little guy who popped up suddenly, Qi Chengcheng saw a small figure crouching beside the flower bush in front and muttered to himself.

The baby fat face has a serious expression, and the little guy in suspenders looks like a gentleman facing a blooming flower, the mouth is moist, the skin is poked in a deep hole, and the milk is milky and cruel. Don't smash it with paper!" The

words are still spitting, but he is already a cool baby. His eyebrows are upright. It is ferocious to put on an adult. Putting it on the face of a little guy is going to sprouting someone. The lotus-like arms are tightly turning the trouser legs, and there is a pink nipple hanging on the neck. 

The calf that has not yet developed can't support the squat down position. After the cool baby puts this ruthless word, it will shake. The ass sat on the ground. Fatty's ass also caused him to bounce twice on the ground. 

"Poof." Qi Cheng was suddenly smiled. 

The baby was startled and stared at Qi Cheng with big eyes. 

Qi Cheng walked over to squat down and hugged the little guy in his arms. "Called elder brother." 

Cool baby grunted his mouth in his arms, arms folded, very imposing, "I can send a few." 

Qi Chengti He wiped his saliva, the cool baby watched his movements, his eyes touched his mouth confusedly, and then blushed. Lying on Qi Cheng's shoulders, he was too shy to lift his head. "What's your name?" 

The milk smell fluttered with the little one. "Jianghan." The muffled voice came from the little guy, and I didn't know if it was Qi Cheng's illusion. He even heard a deep depression in the voice of this little baby.

Qi Cheng hugged him to the hall, and the eyes of all the big people in the room were focused on him.

Jiang Feng stood up close and was surprised. "This is the younger brother's child?"

Jiang mother couldn't help laughing. "How did the baby let your brother Xiaocheng meet?"

Jiang Fu wiped his hands, staring at Qi Cheng, watching Very greedy and wanted to walk around with his grandson.

"I saw him in the backyard," Qi Cheng sat down with a smile, and put the baby on his lap. "When I saw him, the little guy was talking to Hua."

The adults laughed and talked to Hua. cute.

Jiang Han glanced at Qi Cheng secretly, and Qi Cheng blinked at him, ticking his little finger.

The harsh words just now became a little secret for two people.

Jiang Han slipped off Qi Cheng's leg, and the three-headed little guy in suspenders had cool hands in his pockets. He looked at Qi Cheng, "What's your name?"

"My name is Qi Cheng," Qi Cheng's point Point his little nose, "You're going to call me Qicheng brother."

"Good pit," Cool Baby frowned, "Who made me the youngest." At

dinner, the university hadn't finished The son's uncle finally appeared in the old house.

The driver took his schoolbag, and the young Master Jiang subconsciously looked for the little figure as soon as he entered the house. When he found it, he had to be cheap. "Yo, didn't you say I wasn't your father? Why did you stay in my house?" Eat and drink."

His second brother slapped in the face, his handsome face was silent and disapproving.

Jiang Han clenched Qi Cheng's hand.

A little baby already has the ability to distinguish the meaning of language.

This is undoubtedly a bad thing for him at this moment.

Qi Cheng put him in his arms again, and then he stood up and looked at Jiang He, who had just returned home from school, and smiled slightly, "I haven't seen you for a long time, uncle."

Jiang He saw him, his expression split, and he subconsciously stepped back half a step.

Seeing him as usual, Qi Cheng raised his eyebrows and smiled deeper.

With Qi Cheng's hug, the little guy came to the end of supper in his arms.

It was not until Qi Cheng got up and went to the bathroom that Jiang Han was put on the soft sofa from his arms.

Jiang Heng pursed his lips, glanced at the little guy for several times, and finally walked into Jiang Mu. "Grandma, let me feed him a small cake."

Jiang Mu felt the wrong face and touched Sun Zifei's dudu face. One handed over the seat to the sensible grandson.

Jiang Heng took a small spoon to dig the cream and sent it to Jiang Han's mouth. He gave it a bite and Jiang Han took a bite. When a dessert was almost finished, Jiang Heng finally spoke.

The expression on the teenager's face is not good-looking.

"Stay away from my brother," he said, "he is my brother."

"Mine."