61 [end]

Learning is in full swing, and parents know that this time cannot be interrupted.

    Second and several college entrance examinations in this city, the results were very good. After waiting for the term exams, the third year students ushered in the last major holiday of the high school period, the Chinese New Year.

    There will be a total of seven days before and after the New Year. On the first day of the holiday, Qi Zhong did not go home. He strictly followed his mother's words and stayed with Qi Cheng to eat and drink.

    In the evening, Qi Zhong saw that the bank had sent a message to Qi Cheng, the system message of the account entry.

    It’s not the first time he saw this news, but Qi Cheng looked at the news, hugged him, and talked about this topic for the first time, “This is part of my dad’s property. Let the bank deposit money into my account every week."

    "But you don't spend it?"

    Qi Cheng smiled, "I can spend the money I earn."

    Qi Zhong said oh, didn't think much, waited to follow Qi Cheng When going to Jiang’s house for dinner, Jiang Feng secretly said to him, “This is all the money

    Qi Cheng’s dad sold the company back then.” In addition to some real estate and company shares, Qi Cheng’s dad was quite bold in building himself. The company he started was sold. He is a machismo. He thinks his son likes painting and musical instruments. He likes everything. Why force him to take over his own business.

    The property is deposited in the account, money is paid to him regularly, and the money in the shares is also deposited in the bank. Except for the urgent need for money in emergencies, I have a fixed pen every week, just for fear that he will squander the money in advance. .

    Of course Qi Cheng's dad loves his son, but he loves it too rough. He himself thinks his son doesn't like it. This handy maneuver, Qicheng said, is that Dad doesn't believe you, and Dad thinks you can't get it.

    Most importantly, he sold the company that had the deepest connection with him, which carried his own memory and great efforts.

    Qi Cheng can no longer go to his dad's office anymore, and then take care of his dad's unfinished business, to feel the magnificence of his dad here.

    It's like a father took a picture of himself. After he died, instead of giving the picture to his son, he threw it away and gave it to someone else.

    The son has nothing else to miss his father. He is facing the photo of someone else, even if he has more money piled around, he has no right to decide the ownership of the photo. Others want to tear up the photo or change hands. When it was sold, he also had no right to be held accountable.

    At the end of Jiang Feng's speech, he went to see his family who were playing football outside. Qi Cheng shuttled between several uncles and younger brothers, with a cheerful smile on his face.

    Water surged in his eyes, and she was forced down by her, "Qi Cheng, this kid, has been on the bar with his dad."

    Qi Zhong didn't know what to say. After a long time, he said, "It's all love."