59

The matter of Qi Cheng and Qi Zhong spread to the student circle, and even with such a large area, no matter how careful, it also reached the teacher's ears.

    Teacher Yang responded that it was impossible, but the rumors seemed true and false. He also took Qi Cheng to the office suspiciously and asked, "What is the matter with you and Qi Zhong in Class 12."

    Qi Cheng sighed and said nothing. .

    Teacher Yang asked him several questions in succession, and he responded like this. In the end, Teacher Yang didn't know what he had made up, so he let him go back.

    When Qi Cheng returned to the class, he sent a message to Qi Zhong, "This is a wonderful way     ."     Qi Zhong immediately

    replied: "It's over?"

"Well," Qi Cheng, "Lao Yang doesn't know what he thought."

He had already been searched for by his head teacher in advance, and it was the same behavior, sighing at everything but not talking.

    The details are up to the teachers' brains, but they are not afraid to admit it. They just don't want to be disturbed by the teacher. The target university was originally set high. If the teacher intervenes and prevents them from making up classes or approaching, it will really overturn.

    But these conversations also gave them preparations to be known by their parents. The reality is clearly before them. If they want to go on for a long time, their families cannot hide it.

    After school on weekends, Qi Cheng and Qi Zhong rushed to the restaurant. Wu Yuan was already in the box. When they saw them, they urged, "I'm hungry, order food." There were

    three people sitting on the table, and the waiter asked two or three times if they needed it. Qi Cheng refused to go to the small table in the hall.

    After the meal was served, the drinks were in place, and the pedestrians were full and drunk. Qi Zhong didn't know what they wanted to do, so he went out when he was full, "Waiting for you outside, I'm playing with my mobile phone, so I'm not in a hurry."

    After he walked out, Qi Cheng and Wu Yuan started chatting.

    Wu Yuan's father had committed domestic violence to his mother many times. Finally, there was a time when his mother began to resist, but he killed his father by mistake.

    The mother went to jail, and the father died. Not only did he bear the title of murderer's son, but also became a problem for neighbors and relatives not wanting to take over.

    Half-footed into society because of money, in order to feed oneself, if it is not for nine years of compulsory education, if it is not for the nine-year compulsory education, if it is not for his mother in prison to insist that he finish high school, according to Wu Yuan, it is, "You will never know Me.”

    Such a story is not an exaggeration, but when it is placed on the people around it, it is repressed like a personal hell.

    Qi Cheng, "You treat me as an investment, I have money, and the money in the account is too much to mold. Wu Yuan, I want you to find a job after college, and when your mother is released from prison, you can get her In your big house."

    Qi Cheng bluntly told him that money can solve most of Wu Yuan's problems, take a long-term view and be responsible for his future.

    He lives in his house, provides living funds, and pays it back after a big deal. They are all friends and adults. There is no need to reject one's own future with "don't want to accept sympathy and charity".