52

Qi Cheng entered the house with a smile on his face, and Jiang Feng was greatly surprised by the smile.

    "What good has happened to this?"

    Jiang Feng called him to have a meal last night, and Qi Cheng laughed at her question.

    Jiang Heng was carried by the teachers to experience rural life with the school. He was away from home for these two days. Jiang Feng was personally uncomfortable and wanted to call his eldest son to accompany him for a meal.

    Jiang Feng: "Autumn Festival is coming soon. How many days off will your school take?"

    "Three days," Qi Cheng sighed as he passed away on his vacation. "The rest of the time has to go back to school to make up classes."

    Jiang Feng also sighed, "Three The sky is quite a lot. After all, you are all up high, which is a very important year. I heard your second uncle say that he is going to take you out to play during the autumn festival?"

    Qi Cheng said, three days in the autumn festival, Jiang Jing’s It means to ask him to bring friends and ask again.

    And Qi Zhong followed suit.

    Thinking of the loving male husbands mentioned by the second uncle... Qi Chengcheng felt that something was wrong with him.

    But after thinking about it, there seems to be nothing wrong?

    Qi Zhonglu complained about Qi Cheng's "so detailed" and returned home. When he got home, his family was sitting by the dining room waiting for him.

    But he didn't seem to see it, and he kept chanting things in his mouth. He smiled a while and went back to the room angrily. After he changed his clothes and came out again, he saw the people at this table, surprised, "Parents , Haven't eaten yet?"

    Mother Qi and Father

    Qi looked at each other, " Where did you go to play today?" "Plaza," Qi Zhong said perfunctorily, "You have to eat first."

    Mother Qi asked him to sit down too, before asking With a few words, Qi Zhong picked up the phone again and lowered his hair, and the expression on his face also changed unpredictably.

    The woman's instinct tells Qi Mu that there is definitely something in it.

    "I'm in love, who is it, take it home when I have time." asked abruptly.

    "..." Qi Zhong's fingers stiffened in response to the message, and he quickly searched the browser for "reaction of father and mother after son had a boyfriend". After quick browsing, he calmly said, "Where is the object? Ah, it's still in the pursuit stage."

    " Yeah, " Mother Qi felt fresh, "I haven't caught up yet?"

    Although my son has many shortcomings, it really surprised Qi mother that he didn't catch up with others. After all, his son is handsome and tall, whether he exercises, it is indeed a type that many girls cannot refuse.

    There is a mentality of watching a good show, "Come on, when will the chase succeed, mom will give you and your partner a big red envelope."