55

The barbecue stall is on the side of the road. Looking at Wei Bian and Qi Zhuang, who are so tall, I didn't expect them to be so grounded.

    The car in front arrived first, and after the three of Xia Li got off, they stood at the light sign and looked behind.

    Qi Cheng's car was a bit unlucky. It got stuck in the red light every time. Three or four red lights came down, and they were already far away.

    The expressions of the three people in the same dormitory were complicated. I don't know who spoke first, "You said, what does Qi Zhong mean..." The

    other two were silent.

    If it weren't for Qi Zhuangwei Bian's kiss and Qi Zhong's kiss, they wouldn't think much.

    It’s not that I didn’t do anything about deliberately kissing each other and disgusting each other when I was playing. However, under this situation, no matter how late the three of them realized, something was wrong...

    Qi Zhong, is it like that? Qi Cheng?

    Qi Cheng parked the car, got out of the car, went to the co-pilot and pulled the door, unfastened Qi Zhong's seat belt, and led him out of the car.

    Qi Zhong, who was immersed in his own world, realized that he had reached the ground. He looked at Qi Cheng's hand on his wrist and held him backhand.

    Use your hands to show your attitude.

    Qi Cheng didn't turn his head to look at him, but when he was in front of the barbecue booth, he naturally put down his hand.

    Wei Bian was a host, had already ordered something, put the menu in front of them, "order what you want."

    Qi Cheng and Qi Zhong both said no.

    The two of them didn't know what had happened. At this moment, they couldn't see anything wrong. It seemed that the scene in the bar had not happened before, but strangely they became other people.

    Jiang Jing watched them secretly, but in the end he just sighed.

    I began to wonder what the older sister would do if Qi Cheng said he liked boys.

    Obstruction cannot be obstructed. Jiang Feng has never asked for anything, but sadness is definitely necessary.

    The owner of the barbecue stall seems to know Qi Zhuang Wei Bian very well. There were many people in front of them when they came, but the dishes they served were the fastest.

    There are not only barbecues, but also stir-fries at the food stall next door.

    Qi Cheng's meal was fast and steady, and when several older people were drinking and chatting, he was full.

    Then put down his chopsticks, put his arm on the table with his cheek, and looked at Qi Zhong quietly.

    After Qi Zhong put down his chopsticks, he asked, "Are you full?"

    Qi Zhong knew that it was coming, and clenched his fingers, "I'm full."

    Qi Cheng nodded, stood up, and faced Jiang Jing and his friends. They said: "I and Qi Zhong will go back first. If you have a drink, I will drive away and take a taxi back."