28

Qi Bai stood by the bridge with a tone of laughter, "Little handsome boy, it's been a long time since I came here, and I won't even get you lost."

He was naturally the focus of everyone's attention, even if the person who came to him exceeded his expectations. Qi Bai's peach blossom eyes also smiled Yan Yan, "The second middle school is too big."

Chi Yan's eyes turned cold.

The second middle school is big, but it is not complicated. You can see the lights of the teaching building when you look up in a dark environment. The atmosphere here is quiet, isolated from human voices, and the bamboo bridge is flowing. When I was just approaching, Qiao Bai, who was standing by the bridge, seemed to be taking artistic photos.

Unlike the lost scene, it looks like a well-designed alone space.

"This classmate," Xueba's voice is even colder than Xueshan, "Which school do you

belong to ?" Qiao Bai bent over and supported his arms on the handrails by the bridge. "I am the school, little brother." "

Wu Yuan laughed at the back, "It's quite bold."

"It's really bold," Qi Cheng nodded in agreement. "A big star, he was alone in the student, if he was recognized, this would be Not only was it lost at night."

Qiao Bai's smile froze behind his mask.

"Big star?" Wu Yuan said lightly. "It's even more stupid."

Chi Yan's mouth twitched a slight arc.

Qiao Bai calmed down. He took off his black mask and exposed his face with a smile on his lips. He made people drunk without speaking. "If there is such a face, why bother?"

he shot. Patting his face, peach blossom eyes bent, "What are these two younger brothers trying to do?"

Lang Bai's face was licked by countless fans . His eyes were dull when he was angry, when he was happy Unrestrained. The expression under the moonlight could not be studied in detail, but he could feel that his mood was not as happy as the smile in his words.

The bell of school in the distance rang, just breaking the deadlock. Lang Bai laughed again, wearing the school uniform of No. 2 Middle School, walking lightly to Qi Cheng's side like wearing a suit. "It's really trouble you to take me to find the way back."

Chi Yan, "Go."

He took the lead Turn around and walk in the forefront, not giving Qi Cheng and Lang Bai a polite time. Qi Chengchao smiled at Lang Bai and stepped up to follow.

Wu Yuan glanced at Lang Bai and walked to the place where he had previously smoked.

Lang Bai followed Qi Cheng and Chi Yan without hesitation. When he walked across the small square, he looked at the basketball frame that he had lacquered. "The funds in the second middle school are so short?"

Qi Cheng, "This is old. Basketball hoop. The new batch is on the basketball court and in the gymnasium."

Qi Cheng is very polite and considerate.

But this kind of politeness and thoughtfulness are full of alienation. Looking at the enthusiasm, it is actually ten thousand miles away.

Lang Bai speeded up and walked side by side with Qi Cheng, "Qi Cheng little handsome guy, you are quite tall."

Qi Cheng yelled, "A little taller than you."

"Huh?" Lang Bai shook with a laugh Shaking his head, "I really can't see it."

Lang Bo's official standard height is 185, in fact his true height is 183. However, the height of a man, a few centimeters, can not show the difference, not to mention Lang Bai still wearing a hat.

A group of three walked to the teaching building, Qi Cheng looked at the time, and the second lesson would begin in five minutes. 

Chi Yan reminded: "Qi Cheng, we still have tasks."

 The senior third grade group has developed a new way of evening self-study, so that good students can use the time of late self-study to replace the teacher to make up classes for students in various classes.

 Qi Cheng and Chi Yan I received the assignment tonight, and I will arrive at the class I need to go to before the class. Close to the teaching building, Lang Bai's face was also clearly illuminated. He dyed his silver-white hair, which looked reckless and fashionable, and he smiled, "Can't outsiders rub the class?"