50

The two-day exam passed quickly, and the person who became an exam room with a little attention could see how serious he was. Of course, Chi Yan also saw it, and he can still listen to the truth when he said that Qi Cheng's achievements.

After the exam, he went to Qi Cheng and told him what he thought.

Qi Cheng couldn't tell himself that he was just trying to pretend, he could only laugh: "You are right, develop good habits."

Chi Yan laughed.

At the end of the month of the exam, when Qi Cheng went out with a schoolbag on his back, Qi Zhong happened to run down the stairs frantically. His breathless success met someone before he left the class.

After seeing Qi Cheng, he grinned, "How was the test?"

"It's done!" Qi Cheng was also contagious with him and laughed, "Wait to blow it."

Qi Zhong: "If so Confident, then I must be done. I have made preparations to get a private chat with the class teacher. Such excellent progressive talents can never let me go."

Qi Chengqing fluttered, "So proud." The

two of them After talking and laughing at the entrance of the school, Qi Zhong pretended to be casual, "I'll see you at Dim Sum Square tomorrow morning."

Qi Cheng was watching, "What's the matter?"

"Ask so much," Qi Zhongxiang didn't want to say much. Hiddenly hiding the plan, "Don't be late anyway."

Qi Cheng, "Come on, are you hungry?"

Qi Zhong is still nagging, "Why don't you agree, what are you doing tomorrow...oh, oh Oh, I'm okay..."

Qi Cheng had already come home to pancake fruit, and began to pick and buy. Qi Zhong was waiting behind him. After a while, his eyes were squinted, and he glanced to the little couple next to him.

The man hugged the woman's waist, the woman's hand was holding a cup of milk tea, she took a drink, and after the drink was delivered to the man's mouth, she took another drink.

Don't ignore it, the rest of Qi Zhong's glance goes down and down again. Qi Cheng took the pancake fruit and looked at him stupefied. He didn't urge him. After a few minutes, he finished eating this appetizing pancake fruit. The voice, "Qi----Zhong----"

"Ah," Qi Zhong was scared by this sound, and his hair stood up, "Fuck, Qi Cheng, are you intentional!"

Qi Cheng laughed and was chased by him Running around in front of the school.

The next morning, more than five o'clock, Qi Zhong got up from the bed, got into the bathroom, washed his face and brushed his teeth to tidy his hair, and finally began to try on clothes.

This set is completely black, it's a bit boring; this set is bright, it's too much; this set is okay, and it's handsome, but it's too handsome. Turning back too high, it will disturb the date...

he is full The clothes on the bed stood on the side of the bed with their faces pulled up, not knowing what to wear.

Finally, after hours of tossing, he finally put on a beige trendy outfit. Below are overalls, white T plus jacket, and black booties stepping on his feet. When he arrived at the living room, his mother was shocked.

"Which handsome guy is this?"

Qi Zhong raised his mouth and waved with the family, and he dared out the door. This posture was like going out to dry.

Qi mother curious for a long time, went back to the bedroom to find her husband, wondering, "Is Qi Zhong falling in love?"

"That's a good thing," Qi father slowly put down the newspaper, "I worry that no little girl likes him. "

"He went out this morning to grind more than me, no, I will ask him when he comes back tonight," Qi mother, "If you really fall in love, you must educate him with me, don't be young Lightly killed people outside."

"..." Father Qi, "What nonsense."

At 6:30 in the morning, Qi Cheng lifted his face from the washbasin sleepy.

The handsome man's eyelids in the mirror were sagged, and he could stand and fall asleep in the next second.

Really, Qi Cheng, you don't want to promise Qi Zhong anymore next time. Qi Cheng warned himself over and over again in the bottom of his heart that he finally started to brush his teeth and wash his face.

For him, it was difficult for him to sleep on these two days, and Qi Zhong was divided into two half. The twenty alarm clocks called him in the morning, and he was in the morning.

The expression is painful. I have to tell Qi Zhong next time. I have to choose to go out in the afternoon. For those who can sleep, it is really not easy to get up.

After Qi Cheng finished packing himself up to the square, Qi Zhong was looking at the shared bicycle thoughtfully next to him.

The cafe next door is filled with cheerful songs, and the top notes are particularly lively, filling the whole mind with joy.

"What are you doing?" Qi Cheng asked quietly.

"I'm studying whether this car can..." Qi Zhong suffocated the last words of the subconscious spoken, "Early, have you eaten?"

"Eat," Qi Cheng yawned, "Bun."

He was so sleepy in such an exciting day! Qi Zhong stared at Qi Cheng incredulously, Yu Guang glanced at the bicycle, "Get in the car!"

Qi Cheng paused, "Riding a bicycle?"

"Now many shops are not open," Qi Zhong is also a little embarrassed I didn't know the right time. "Go to the park next to me."

Qi Cheng got up and swept the car with him. "Go."

There is a park next to it. I can ride around in the car. Fortunately, it's in the morning. The child didn't get up, the old man had finished exercising, and there were very few people in the park. Qi Cheng and Qi Zhong went for a big circle, breathing the fresh air, and felt that their mood was bright.

But before long, Qi Zhong was forced to stop and his car chain fell.

Today's particularly well-dressed people squatted next to the bicycle, scratching their ears and scratching their cheeks, all sweating.

Qi Cheng asked him to give up his position, took the paper and carried the chain, and began to repair the car.

Qi Zhong looked at him beside him, "Can this be fixed?"

"Just put the chain on," Qi Cheng looked attentively. "Simple."

"Oh," Qi Zhong instantly felt that this feeling was good now, and his voice softened with his voice, "Are you tired?"

"Not tired." Qi Cheng said.

An eyelash on his left eye slipped and fell to the bridge of his nose. Qi Zhong stared at the eyelashes, like a perverted upper body, the head was closer and closer, and finally it was about to be put on before he breathed. The mint smell blew down that eyelash.

I blew my hands together, and the chain I just put on slipped down again.

Qi Cheng's dead fish stared at Qi Zhong, "..."

Qi Zhong, "..."

"I have a reason!" He said eloquently, "You just lost your eyelashes on your face, I looked uncomfortable!"

Qi Cheng Reluctantly, "I'll do it again, don't do any small movements."

Qi Zhong nodded guilty.

The paper wrapped in the chain was about to break. Qi Cheng simply got started on his own, or it was convenient to use the hand, and easily put the chain on the gear.

It was his hands that were dirty, no water pipes were seen in the park, they ran to the mall again and washed their hands with the water from the drink shop.

After Qi Cheng washed his hands out, he saw that Qi Zhong was holding a cup of milk tea, and he was not polite. "Mine."

Qi Zhong reddened without any trace of his face, and he quickly calmed down and calmed down. Qi Cheng went out of the milk tea shop and said, "They only have this cup."

Qi Cheng's eyes are meaningful. "The drink shop can only make this cup of milk tea?"

Qi Zhong also found this lie too fake, he added. sentence, "other sweet tired of people, boys drink on this, raw materials can only do this cup."

"Otherwise," his eyes began to scurry chaos seven bad, "buy you a drink with me?"

small Couple, cup of milk tea around the waist.

Why don't you talk about it? Is it fun to eat the other's saliva?

Qi Zhong thought so, and brought the milk tea to Qi Cheng's front, his hands straight and stiff, like a wood.