33

The atmosphere was like water entering the oil pan, crackling and bombarding.

Lang Bai smiled in the corner of his mouth, squinting under the lights and watching the audience.

After the film was dark, only him had lights on. No matter how he looked below, it was a film with no difference.

When the music reached a point, he put the microphone on his lips and started singing.

Lang Bai is good at singing, dancing, and dancing. Finally, he invited people to come for a visit. How could there be only one program.

After singing this song, it was a fierce dance song.

The cheers became more and more intense, and Qi Cheng rubbed his brows, feeling his head hurt.

When Lang Bai danced, he was very vigorous, retractable, and his movements were large and rapid. As long as his skin was exposed, it would be turned into a scream that flipped the top cover.

Qi Cheng felt that his eardrums would be shaken by this scream.

He was about to look away, but his movements paused for a moment.

[The handsome guy in front will soon be splashed with a bottle of water by the students in the row, will you help? 】

[A. Don't help, it's nice to dance like this]

[B. How is the bottle of water enough]

Qi Cheng turned his eyes back and looked up at Lang Bai on the stage.

He was walking towards the table, unable to see clearly what was happening below. He was wearing dance-friendly clothes, and the long legs wrapped in black trousers were straight and slender.

Full of beauty of mature men.

...He can't help him if he wants to help.

The next second, the exclamation spread from the front row like waves.

The cap of the mineral water bottle lifted up and down was loosened and just splashed on Lang Bai.

The black shirt was soaked in water, and things quickly came to an end, Lang Bai only had time to close his eyes.

The water on his face dripped down his chin, and the projection on the big screen was slower. After the display, the whole scene calmed down.

After a few seconds, Lang Bai's mouth curled up and stood up again.

Quite professionally finished the whole dance.

After he stepped down, the host came onto the stage, and there was a lot of talk underneath, and the noisy voice almost covered the stage.

Someone seemed to stand up and sit down next to him, Qi Cheng turned his head to look around, Qi Zhong put his hands in the school uniform coat, sat next to him and looked at the platform with intent.

"Hey, class 12," Qi Cheng said deliberately, "why are you in our class?"

Qi Zhongyu Guang looked over and raised his lips.

He coughed in a low voice, his jaw became a sharp line in the dark, his left hand stretched out of the school uniform pocket, and he tickled his fingers towards Qi Cheng.

Qi Cheng didn't understand what he wanted to do, and he approached tentatively.

Qi Zhong grunted, "Stupid."

He took his hand and dragged him in front of him. Qi Zhong took Wang Zi milk from his pocket and put it on his hand.

It's still warm.

"For me?" Qi Cheng smiled in his voice, "It's great."

Qi Zhong's corner of the mouth is more curved, and in a noisy environment, it needs to speak loudly so close, "Drink your white The liquid went."

Qi Cheng smiled, "too dirty."

He inserted the straw and put his hand naturally next to it for a while, and the other hand touched it quietly, tentatively touching Qicheng's fingertip, and then Boldly clenched Qi Cheng's entire hand.

Sweet milk drank into his mouth, Qi Cheng turned his head to look at Qi Zhong, "What are you doing?"

Qi Zhong licked his lips, saying that it was too fake to be fake, "It's a little cold, warm me."

Actually, His palms were so tense that he sweated, hot and humid, and it didn't look cold anymore.

When Qi Cheng saw such a fierce excuse for the first time, he wanted to laugh, but his face was serious, "Are you cold?" The

opponent's hand held him tightly, Qi Cheng moved a little, and Qi Zhong would snap again.

"Cold," Qi Zhong's fingers shook invisible, and he looked down at his fingers, feeling that he was really no good. "You see, they are all shaking with cold."

Qi Zhong looked up at Qi Cheng pitifully, "Help me, warm me." It

seems that Yun Danfeng is light, but the corners of the eyebrows are all anxious.

The meeting a few days ago has changed a lot, and now it seems to have changed back to the past.

But it is really a bit unspeakable.

Qi Zhong's palm has the cocoon left by playing basketball, but the nails are cleanly trimmed, the wheat color is more distinct, and his fingers are not long and clean, and it is not unacceptable to hold.

Qi Cheng didn't speak anymore, he was drinking milk intently, and such a small bottle had been finished by him in less than half a minute.

Qi Zhong Yuguang looked at him, was it so delicious?

Gee, I have to buy a few more bottles next time.

In the next second, Qi Chenghuang shook the empty bottle, pulled his hand out, and said to

Qi Zhong with

a smile: "Yes , the transaction is over." "..." Qi Zhongmu was confused, "What transaction?" "I give you Warm hands," Qi Cheng's face didn't change color. "The bottle of milk is warm to start. It's worth Qi Zhong. My hands are charged by the second."

Qi Zhong looked at his eyes, shocked and unable to react.

Feel the bottle of Wangzai milk, how many bottles do you want to interlock?

He touched the other pocket, and there was a gum inside.

How many seconds can the gum be changed back?

They are all big men, they won't lose any flesh when they touch it.

Qi Zhonggang just organized the language and planned to do it again. A click sounded overhead, and the lights in the entire hall suddenly turned on.

The host on the stage asked Lang Bai, who changed his clothes, to come back on stage, followed by an interactive game for half an hour.

The host will invite the audience to come to the stage to complete the game with Lang Bai, which is specially proposed by the school, in order to win some benefits for their students.

After the introduction of the interactive game, the whole audience was boiling, and each hand was raised higher than the sky. "Lang Bai! I am me!!!"

Because of the large number of people, I played simple games.

Qi Cheng is not willing to accompany Lang Bai to play those games. Lang Bai, a character who fears the chaos of the world, can easily be surprised by him.

Fortunately, his seat was secret and unobtrusive.

Lang Bai looked at the circle quickly below. The students in the second school uniforms were next to each other, who could not see who was who.

The host smiled and said: "Just pick five classmates to come up."

"So," Lang Bai's voice came out with the microphone, he smiled slightly, "I heard that there are many handsome guys in the second, I have long wanted to see It's down. Is there anyone you recommend?"

Someone whistled. "Then there are more than five handsome guys in our school." The

name was screamed randomly, and there was a lively laugh. Lang Bai grinned and gradually heard the name he wanted to hear in a murmur.

He reminded: "Qi Qi?"

Lang Bai closed his eyes, put his hands to his ears, and made a serious listening action.

The voices in the front row slowly gathered together, answering his questions aloud, "Qi Cheng!" "Qi Cheng in

our Class 3!"

"Qi Cheng in Class 3 next door!"

Lang Bai smiled, and Taohua opened his eyes, " Qi Qi in pairs?"

"Yes!"

The people in Class 3 turned their heads and looked at Qi Cheng, with a ridiculous smile on their faces and a little pride.

"Qi Cheng don't counsel, go up and let Lang Bai see how high our second face value is."

"The IQ is also high. It's definitely appropriate to play the game, first."

Qi Cheng sighed and stood up.

After all, being handsome is a fact. When you call them handsome guys, you have to bear the responsibility of handsome guys.

Qi Zhong sitting next to him suddenly stood up and walked up to the stage.

Xia Li is the class leader. He took the lead to sit at the front. When Qi Chengcheng wanted to applaud, he didn't expect Qi Cheng to follow Qi Zhong behind him. "How did Qi Zhong follow up?"

The person sitting next to him followed him and looked. "How come people can't go up? They look so handsome, and of course they can keep up!"

"No," Xia Li has a headache. "They..."

They didn't deal with it.

The loud voices were shouted to the stage one by one.

Lang Bai looked at the five handsome guys in the second school uniform and suddenly smiled, "Everyone didn't lie to me, it's really a handsome guy."

He stepped up to Qi Cheng, reached out and touched Qi Cheng's face, jokingly said : "Wow, the skin is also very tender."

Qi Cheng pulled down his hand with a smile.

With force in his hand, Lang Bai had to endure to maintain the normal expression on his face.

really hurts!

Qi Zhong turned his face to see the big star.

After staring at Lang Bai for a few seconds, he turned back with a stinky face.

The game to be played is simple, Lang Bai with a loose smile, listening to the host announce the rules of the first game, while standing next to Qi Cheng.

Qi Cheng is a very photogenic person.

But he only made a hand model and never made money on his face.

Those who are familiar with him will see that his expression at the moment will know that he is not in a good mood now.

Qi Cheng also had a smile on his face, but he was extremely perfunctory.

The manipulator behind the camera is also a person, and everyone has the instinct to seek beauty. The lens can't stay on Lang Bai's face, but can turn around on Qi Cheng's face.

Everything on his face was magnified on the screen, including the corners of the hooked mouth, the breezy smile at the corners of his eyes, glances in other directions, and occasionally raised hands.

The three roommates who had been with him day and night knew that his expression was broken, and Qi Cheng was obviously in a bad mood.

Think of Wu You in class 12 as well.

Others beside him said: "Qi Zhong looks no worse than Qi on the big screen, and he is also very handsome!"

"I saw him last time playing basketball, it would be really handsome, how is his face stretched now?" ?Isn't it uncomfortable?"

Wu You thought, where is this uncomfortable? It's not happy to explode.

Qi Zhong's mood has changed over and over these days. Compared with the past, it is now an unstable bomb.

Now look forward to the stability of the bomb. Don't have a fuse to ignite him, and you must persist until you step down.