58

Going to school the next morning, on the bus, Qi Zhong put his head on Qi Cheng's shoulder wilfully.

    I don't know why Qi Cheng could sleep soundly last night, but he couldn't fall asleep with excitement all night.

    Obviously cool.

    Qi Cheng's hand firmly grasped the handrail, and his other hand pushed aside his school uniform jacket and touched the fuchsia hickey on his neck.

    Qi Zhong closed his eyes, his voice worried, "Can you see it?"

    Qi Cheng , "You can't see it when you close the zipper."

    His fingertips were cold, but Qi Zhong's skin was hot. The first time he did such a thing, Qi Cheng I also have a guilty conscience. I can only be thankful that I spent the next week in school. I was too attentive when kissing. I felt that it would take a long time for this trace to disappear.

    Qi Zhong: "It's okay to see from the dormitory, and the teacher can't see it." It's the

    first time that the ambiguous adult appears on him, and everyone is a little imaginary.

    If this is caught by the class teacher by the grade teacher... Hey, it's dead.

    The two got out of the car, dressed in school uniforms, about the same height, but their temperaments were different.

    "Did you grow taller?" Qi Zhong looked at Qi Cheng in wonder.

    Qi Cheng lowered his head and was amused, "Qi Zhong, why are you getting shorter and shorter?"

    Qi Zhong ignored his naivety, and touched his chin narcissistically, "Are you very close to me? Happy, jump up happily?"

    Qi Cheng really nodded his head seriously.

    "..." Qi Zhong couldn't speak while clutching his beating little heart.

    Under the teaching building, Dao was waiting at the entrance of Class 3.

    Chi Yan waited here early. After receiving news from Qi Chenghui last night, he had this urge to meet Qi Cheng in person and want to talk to him.

    He didn't know if these words were useful, all his plans were suddenly broken by this, which made him somewhat unable to cope.

    The plan starts after graduation. What if he has someone he likes before graduation?

    The impulse made him stand here, he didn't know what effect he wanted to achieve, and the feeling of uncertainty made him feel extremely frustrated.

    Qi Cheng saw Chi Yan far away, and his left hand in his trouser pocket stretched out to embrace Qi Zhong and blindfolded Qi Zhong's eyes from in front of him.

    Qi Zhong was forced to lean his head on his shoulders. On the sacred campus, he could only comment, "Qi Dauda."

    Qi Cheng choked by this name, and his voice was low, "I'm so considerate. Compliment me."

    "..." Qi Zhong, who was blindfolded and couldn't see clearly, could only stick to Qi Cheng, "...You are the most considerate."

    Qi Cheng was satisfied, smiled at the corner of his mouth, and led him to When I walked to the teaching building, fortunately, there are only two and three students coming in from outside, and they don't think there is any problem with the two boys.

    When he walked straight to Chi Yan, Qi Zhong was about to fall asleep, his eyelashes swept Qi Cheng's palm, showing his trust.

    Chi Yan looked at them, his hands gradually clenched.