Prologue.

I chose to have certain houses arrive at King's Landing, the Dragon Pit more specifically with Melisandre managing to use her magic to enhance a Palantíri's power to make everyone see through it.

The known world of Westeros is a world Eru Ilúvatar created after the first defeat of Melkor, and it will not be the first time that the two realms have encountered one another and more will be revealed in the later chapters.

Side notes, the characters are based on the actors who portrayed them, but with the looks of how they are described in the books.

Dialogue.

- "Westeros".

- "Middle-Earth".

- ""Middle-Earth speaking another language"

Prologue.

King's Landing, Dragon Pit.

No one understood why certain houses were invited to King's Landing, let alone why King Robert was convinced by Stannis' red priestess to do as such.

King Robert Baratheon, Queen Cersei Lannister and their three children Joffrey, Myrcella and Tommen Baratheon were the first to arrive in the Dragon Pit.

The only Kingsguard at their side was Ser Barristan Selmy and Ser Jaime Lannister, the latter of whom is the Queen's twin brother.

Then came Tyrion Lannister, the Queen's youngest brother, he is walking beside Jaime.

The two brothers are talking about something for it made Jaime laugh.

At a distance from the King is Stannis Baratheon, the eldest of King Robert's younger brothers, his wife Selyse Baratheon formerly Florent is by his right side and their daughter Shireen Baratheon is by his left, no one would have known the princess barely survived greyscale, let alone having no scars from it.

The only reason she did not have any or still alive is because of the red priestess Melisandre who made an appearance to King's Landing years ago, arriving at King's Landing and offering to aid Stannis Baratheon in saving the ill Shireen Baratheon.

The red priestess used her abilities from her Lord of Light to heal the princess' scarred face after the maesters were able to stop the greyscale from spreading.

Since that day, Melisandre became one of Stannis Baratheon's close advisors in court with his wife even converting to the Lord of Light had heard her prayers on saving her daughter when the Seven did not. Her reputation in Westeros did not help when she slowly converted many to the Lord of Light after word spread of her abilities.

Rumours have even been said that both King Robert and Stannis have been seduced by the red priestess on more than one occasion, but nothing has ever been proven on either brother.

Not far from Stannis' direction is his most loyal bannerman Ser Davos Seaworth, a former smuggler turned knight and sworn to Stannis Baratheon, most of his sons squired under Stannis for years and is considered to be Stannis', right-hand man.

The King's youngest brother Renly Baratheon is not too far from Stannis and his family, he is beside his niece Shireen, who is telling her uncle the history of the Dragon Pit.

Stannis looked annoyed by his younger brother who encouraged Shireen to continue telling the story of the Dragon Pit.

The Hand of the King Jon Arryn and his wife Lysa Arryn, formerly Tully were next to enter the Dragon Pit, the latter looked disgusted at being near the area, the reason their son Robin Arryn isn't at the Dragon Pit with them is that Lysa felt he was too sickly to join them and left him in the Tower of the Hand with loyal soldiers.