Chapter 9.

Hope you are all enjoying the story so far.

I forgot to mention how Jon and Gendry's weapons look in the story.

Jon's sword design is based on Isildur's sword from the film, but with a few differences such as the golden hilt is silver and the crimson-brown grip is black, it doesn't have the holes on the ends of them and the pommel has the Tree of Númenor etched onto it.

Gendry's axe-hammer, the axe head is based on the Dane Axe BKS228 from Kult of Athena, the hammer piece is based on Skyrim's dawnguard Warhammer just a bit thinner and smaller, the handle is based on the High Elven Warrior Sword from the film's, just with silver replacing the gold on it.

Here is Chapter IX,

King Robert roared with amazement upon knowing he was right, seeing his bastard son and Ned's bastard wielding weapons from this 'Númenor', a Kingdom he believes must be of great importance.

Given the look, he saw on Robb Stark's face, the son of his brother in all but blood named after him. Robert felt honoured for that, Ned named his firstborn after him and he couldn't even do the same to him. Damn Cersei for wanting their children to have Lannister names, Joffrey is a disappointment in his eyes and would have been an insult to Ned, if Joffrey was named after him.

Tommen would have been worthy to have been named his best friend, the sweet little boy is the complete opposite of Joffrey, he might even want the boy to be fostered in Winterfell, he and Myrcella seem to get along with Ned's kids and this made the King happy on his kids getting along with Ned's.

Then he saw Jon Arryn's namesake, that one made him smile with pride, Ned's bastard is the spitting image of Ned back when they were in the Vale, seeing their bastards forming a friendship made him happy, it truly was like in the Vale.

His bastard Gendry, he plans to reward this Bofur for being a father to his son, it hurt seeing how close they are, he wasn't a good father to his children with Cersei, but maybe he can make amends by having all his bastards shipped to Storm's End, where they can have a kinship towards one another.

The dwarves may not be perfect, but he sees how they are to family and those they take in, Middle-Earth has good people in it and a whole lot better than most of Westeros besides Ned, gods no wonder his sons fit in so damn well in Middle-Earth.

"Gods Ned, look at our sons. All carrying Elven weapons, that axe-hammer my boy has, he is going to be swinging that weapon as I did in both Rebellions. I just know it, I can feel it coming," King Robert tells Ned.

"Aye, the weapons are well craft. We only got a glimpse of these 'Elves of Mirkwood', I am looking forward to meeting Lord Elrond who took Jon in," Ned tells him in response.

"Same here Ned, this Lord Elrond will be a guest of honour in Westeros along with his kin for saving your bastard's life. Gods, three arrows in him as a boy and still lived to tell about it, most lots would die with one arrow in them, but that bastard of yours has Stark blood in him, he ain't going down without a damn fight," Robert proudly boasts to Ned.

Sansa, Arya, Bran, Lyanna and Lyra smile at the King's words, they have not met Lord Elrond yet, but they already respect him for he saved one of their own, a fellow Northerner.

"I too look forward to meeting Lord Elrond, Gandalf thinks highly of him and he is said to be very wise," Tyrion adds to the conversation.

"I agree as well," Oberyn said to Tyrion.

The flames show the Company sticking together, ready for whoever is coming to them.

"Stay together! Arm yourselves!" Gandalf said loudly to the Company.