Chapter 11.

Hey everyone this is Chapter XI of Unexpected Allies.

Chapter XI won't be as long as Chapter X, the reason I made it that long was due to the reveal of the weapons.

Anyway here is Chapter XI and I hope you enjoy it.

Chapter XI.

After a long five minutes of silence, no one had said a word when Elrond spoke of the weapons and once it was over, Tyrion broke the long silence.

"Isn't 'The Stormbreaker' a little much?" Tyrion said.

"I say it fits well Lord Tyrion," Renly responds impressed with his nephew's weapon.

Even Stannis seemed impressed by his bastard nephew's weapon, a weapon capable of moving on its own accord and blessed by this 'Ulmo of the Valar', the Lord of Dragonstone is quite curious about what a Balrog is.

Shireen can be seen smiling from ear to ear upon hearing of the history of each weapon, but she like most of her House preferred 'The Stormbreaker' for it is a weapon that now belongs to her bastard cousin Gendry, the weapon did suit her cousin and she is proud someone of Baratheon blood is in Middle-Earth.

But none were as proud of the weapon's name and history as King Robert, who began cheering like a madman after Elrond said the name of the weapon.

"The Stormbreaker! Gods what a perfect name for a weapon of a son of the Stormlands!" King Robert roared with pride in his voice, none have heard the King be so full of joy in his voice.

Ned Stark felt the sadness in Lord Elrond's voice when he told them of the history of Ringil, Tar-Nármacil and Húro-Falma, the former two made him smile knowing how much the swords meant to Lord Elrond and how trusts both Robb and Jon with them, but he got curious again on how long do these Elves live for Jon had said Númenor sank near the end of the Second Age and they are in the Third Age. Perhaps it will be revealed later on how long of lifespans the Elves have for he is truly curious.

Though the irony is not lost on him, Robb wielding a sword meaning 'Glittering Ice' and Jon wielding a sword meaning 'High Flame Sword' in Elven, Ice & Fire indeed, he only wished Lyanna could have lived to see her son grow into a fine young man, the odd thing was Jon barely had any trace of Rhaegar in him. Jon did have the Stark smile though, the only thing Targaryen Ned believes Jon inherit was Rhaegar's 'prettiness' of which has been said a handful of times by the Dwarves.

He did see the look of disappointed look on Lady Olenna's eyes on her granddaughter was staring at Jon in his elven clothes, he saw how Jon looked at her too if only Olenna knew the truth and that is one thing he prays no one else finds out.

"Robb and Jon have amazing swords. Robb's sword means Ice and Jon's means Fire." Bran said with excitement in his voice.

"Right!" Arya responds with a cheerful expression on her face.

"I wonder why Thorin's sword is called 'Goblin-Cleaver'?" Sansa asks around.

"Perhaps it cleaved many Goblins, Lady Sansa. But I do agree with your brother Bran, your brothers wielding swords wielded by Kings of Elves and Men. Although I am curious about why Elrond is an Elf, and his twin brother Elros was not?" Tyrion starts by answering Sansa's question while ending it with another question.

"I wonder if we will hear more of this Númenor?" Oberyn said curiously.

"Most likely," Garlan responds to Oberyn Martell.

Despite their House's history with one another, Garlan will be nice to Oberyn for Willas considers him a friend and Willas is always a good judge of character.