Chapter 4.

Hey everyone this Chapter IV of my Game of Thrones/The Hobbit crossover.

For Gendry and Sam, I didn't get much into detail about them and Jon in the previous chapter.

Gendry's attire is similar to Bofur's except for his boots aren't as baggy as Bofur's, like his father Bobby B, Gendry carries a two-handed hammer, its design is based on the steel Warhammer from Skyrim, he is considered to be the strongest psychically out of the Westerosi in Middle-Earth.

Sam's attire is similar to Óin's attire, but in Glóin's colours, his weapon of choice is a bearded axe that looks like Gimli's from the films and his build is similar to that of Kingpin's off of Netflix Daredevil instead of being just fat, due to Óin and Glóin having him go on a diet and being their pack mule to further help with the weight loss.

Jon's attire is based on Aragorn's from the Fellowship of the Ring, his sword even resembles Aragorn's ranger sword and his bow is a dark colour.

This chapter is a bit longer than the previous chapters.

So here is Chapter IV and enjoy the story.

Ned Stark couldn't believe upon the reveal of the ranger being Jon, gods he thought about how much he has grown since he last saw him all those years ago, from what Robb told the hobbit Bilbo Baggins, Robb, Jon and Theon were chased by these 'orcs' for days until Theon got injured and forced Jon to lure them away so they could escape.

Hearing how Robb believed Jon only did so because of his bastard status broke his heart, the Lord of Winterfell should have done better for his sister's son, he made a promise to his sister, and he broke it, he failed his little sister by not being there for her son.

Wiping his tears once he saw how devastated Sansa and Arya were, none of them have ever seen him cry before, Bran once did and his son swore to never tell anyone, at least one of them kept their promise.

"You alright, Ned?" The King asks his dear friend.

"I am fine your grace, I am just happy to know both of them are alive and well," Ned replied to his friend.

Robert nods before staring at the flame then back to Lord Stark.

"Dammit Ned, your bastard is your spitting image. By the gods, our bastards look like us, back when we were wards to Jon Arryn in the Vale," The King said with pride in his voice.

Even Jon Arryn had to take a double look, before letting out a chuckle.

"His grace is right Ned, Jon Snow is your spitting image," Jon Arryn complimented his former ward.

After all, Jon Snow is named after Jon Arryn, the Lord of Winterfell turns to Mace Tyrell, who would have thought the Lord of Highgarden believed Jon was alive when he had doubts himself.

"Thank you, Mace Tyrell, for believing my son was still alive. Even when I had my doubts from what we heard," Ned sincerely said to Mace Tyrell.

The Lord of Highgarden was touched at the comment.

"We both lost two children that day Lord Stark, it only seemed fair yours should be alive as is mine," Mace Tyrell told Ned.

It was shocking, to say the least to Jon Arryn, both men were on opposite sides during Robert's Rebellion and now, they are the most formal to one another so far.

"He does look like you," Sansa said to her father shocked when she saw her half-brother fully grown.

Sansa is the only one to have some memories of both Robb and Jon out of the younger children, hearing her mother wish Jon dead caused a strain in their relationship and father bringing Alys Karstark to be fostered in Winterfell may have helped the eldest Stark daughter to remember her roots as a Stark of Winterfell.