chapter 2.

chapter two!! it's the same day as chapter one but in luke's pov. hope you like it.

also, please let me know if there are mistakes. 

monday

~ luke's pov ~ 

as i run down the field, shivering my ass off, i can't help but to notice danica walking along the bleachers with a REALLY CUTE boy. he has on a black t-shirt and jeans, and has slightly curly hair. oh that hair, i just want to run my fingers through it all day long.

as i continue to practice, i keep sneaking glances at the gorgeous boy, making sure that i'm not being too obvious.

he catches me off guard though, when i look up to see him already looking at me. he doesn't turn away, and i can't bring myself to either. coach's whistle brings me back out of my daze.

"hemmings! get out of the clouds!"

"yes, coach! sorry, coach!" i yell back, beginning to run again.

we finish not too long after that, and it's time to go to the locker room. i don't really feel like showering because it's not like i sweated during practice anyway. most of the boys must have had the same thought as me because as i enter the locker room, i see mostly everyone changing into their school clothes already. it's very quiet until jaxon speaks up.

"hey, guys, danica brought everyone on the team hot chocolate because of how freakishly cold it is."

everybody cheers and some pat jaxon on the back. personally, i don't like hot chocolate that much, so i'm just gonna pass and get some coffee in the cafeteria.

we all leave the locker room, and my best friend calum shows up beside me, already with a hot chocolate in his hand, and nudges my shoulder.

"what were you staring at when coach yelled at you?" he asks.

my face went beet red. "nothing cal, nothing. just spaced out a little."

he just laughs and says, "like i'm gonna believe that. you're a terrible liar, and your face turned red as soon as i asked the question."

"shut up," i groan. i hate how cal can always tell when i'm lying.

"it was that boy wasn't it?" he smirks, and nudges me. he's the only person in the entire universe that knows i'm bi.

"shut up," i groan again.

"ha, i knew it. so, what's his name?" i just shrug. "omigod, you don't even know his name, and you're already in love with him."

"i am not in love with him. he's just, really cute. he's probably not even into guys." calum shrugs. "shit! i forgot my backpack. i'll meet you in homeroom?"

"yeah, see ya," he replies.

"see ya."

i rush back to get my backpack. i grab it and i'm about to head into school when i hear jaxon call out to me.

"hey luke! where you going? my wonderful girlfriend and her best friend brought us all hot chocolate. come get some!"

although i don't really want any hot chocolate, i want to meet the guy danica showed up with. there's only one cup left and he's holding the drink holder up, so i go up to him and grab it. i take a drink of it and accidentally spill some on myself.

"oops, hi. thanks for the cocoa, i'm luke, i don't think we've met before," i say, extending my hand.

he shakes my hand and replies, "y-yeah no pro-oblem. i-i'm ashton." omigod, he's so cute. ashton. i like it. it suits him. a really cute name for a really cute boy. i can't help but notice that he stuttered and was looking down. did i make him nervous? did i scare him? am i being too forward?